Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Primals Raffle - OVER
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I'd like to enter for all three of them! They all look stunning!
I'd like to enter for all three of them! They all look stunning!
I’d love to enter for Khuzdar And spore! I’m always on the lookout for more plague primal, especially reddish ones!
I’d love to enter for Khuzdar And spore! I’m always on the lookout for more plague primal, especially reddish ones!
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
My username is RBG, not RGB
HotnSpicy’s Beauty Tips and Tricks
[nextcol]Blank blank blank[nextcol]blank blank blank[nextcol]
Please add me to all of them!
Please add me to all of them!
Untitled312_20210225121406.pngtumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo1_100.pngtumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo4_100.pngtumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo6_100.pngpixil-frame-0.png
I 100% agree. Even though Ive been in the Flight Rising community for way less time than you have, it’s always been kind

I’d like to enter for all 3 of them since any of them would make great plague reps

Good luck to everyone else ^^
I 100% agree. Even though Ive been in the Flight Rising community for way less time than you have, it’s always been kind

I’d like to enter for all 3 of them since any of them would make great plague reps

Good luck to everyone else ^^
5BIQtmc.png xxxx

- Wind Council

- As Busy as A Bee: Services
- Wishlist
I'd love to enter the raffle for Spore and Keiji, please! Thank you!
I'd love to enter the raffle for Spore and Keiji, please! Thank you!
___________________ adoptable by #40738 ___ petal . she/they . frt +4
Hi! Can you enter me for all 3 of them? Thank you for doing this! [emoji=coatl tongue size=2]
Hi! Can you enter me for all 3 of them? Thank you for doing this!
TgeJ4J7.pngbYt72YT.png8FIEPx6.pngjBEX2Bu.png
Is it alright to enter me for Khudzar? I would love to add him to my gang of hunters :-)
Is it alright to enter me for Khudzar? I would love to add him to my gang of hunters :-)

One day, will these too become but distant memories?
. . .
Yes, in the blink of an eye.

*pinglist snip*

If you were pinged, you participated in the raffle and I just wanted to let you know it's come to an end! So that you don't have to come back 2 weeks later when you remembered and wanted to check out if it's still going. Happens to me each time I join a raffle...

Everyone's ticket number was based on the order they joined, so the first person to join for a specific dragon has ticket #1, and so on.

And now, not to keep you waiting for any longer, the winners!

Khuzdar goes to @BeefnPotatostu

Spore goes to @UncleLarry

Keiji goes to @Mistyleaf123

Thank you all very much for joining! It was really fun to hold this raffle and I'm happy to see the dragons going to new loving homes. I will be sending them out in a second. I hope you all have a great day!

~*~*~*~*~*~

Winner screenshots:
Khuzdar, Spore, Keiji
Please, ignore the mission R in "for", I just noticed it while double-checking if I linked everything properly. How did I not notice it while drawing the winners nor saving the pictures? XD

Participants and tickets list:
click me
*pinglist snip*

If you were pinged, you participated in the raffle and I just wanted to let you know it's come to an end! So that you don't have to come back 2 weeks later when you remembered and wanted to check out if it's still going. Happens to me each time I join a raffle...

Everyone's ticket number was based on the order they joined, so the first person to join for a specific dragon has ticket #1, and so on.

And now, not to keep you waiting for any longer, the winners!

Khuzdar goes to @BeefnPotatostu

Spore goes to @UncleLarry

Keiji goes to @Mistyleaf123

Thank you all very much for joining! It was really fun to hold this raffle and I'm happy to see the dragons going to new loving homes. I will be sending them out in a second. I hope you all have a great day!

~*~*~*~*~*~

Winner screenshots:
Khuzdar, Spore, Keiji
Please, ignore the mission R in "for", I just noticed it while double-checking if I linked everything properly. How did I not notice it while drawing the winners nor saving the pictures? XD

Participants and tickets list:
click me
Congrats y'all!
Congrats y'all!
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
My username is RBG, not RGB
HotnSpicy’s Beauty Tips and Tricks
[nextcol]Blank blank blank[nextcol]blank blank blank[nextcol]
Yay! Congrats to the winners!