Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Primals Raffle - OVER
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I would love to enter for all 3. They all have so much potential
I would love to enter for all 3. They all have so much potential
IMG-7708.png

ovaJ1TV.png
Could I try for Khuzdar?

The friend who got me on to this game LOVES primals and I would love to get her a cool one as a gift to say thanks!
Could I try for Khuzdar?

The friend who got me on to this game LOVES primals and I would love to get her a cool one as a gift to say thanks!
WKtl2lb.pngVjdktqS.png
4yuTzlS.pngJvUa9ma.png
Hey! Could I try for all three, please?
Hey! Could I try for all three, please?
FORMERLY UNCLELARRY
The-Dragon-s-Keep-DISCORD.png4o7papi.pngZmmR4dY.pngeofNzwG.png
I'd like to apply for all three! If i win one, they would make a perfect plague primal permababy!
I'd like to apply for all three! If i win one, they would make a perfect plague primal permababy!
} Jailbird Dragon Sales {
Id like to enter for all three! c:
Id like to enter for all three! c:
Comp-2-1.gif x Neva (she/her)
FRT+0
About / Wishlist
UMA Bags / Services
feelin like I wobbled outta wormhole~~~~
@emajbi May I enter for all three?
@emajbi May I enter for all three?
Can I enter for Spore and Keiji please? They're the first Plague primals I've seen that I haven't been weirded out by - I think because their colours match the red of the eyes (and in Keiji's case also the green!) so very well.
Can I enter for Spore and Keiji please? They're the first Plague primals I've seen that I haven't been weirded out by - I think because their colours match the red of the eyes (and in Keiji's case also the green!) so very well.
They/them pronouns. || FR time +8 (GMT) || View my Wishlist
Arcanites - I now run the Arcane Free Familiar Thread here:
FFslw_zpsvicedkaw.gif
I'd like to enter for all 3!
I'd like to enter for all 3!

exai/terpsichora | bilingual

clan | hatchery | profile

would prefer pings, thank you.
i play volleyball, feel free to chat with me on the sport aha

I'd love to be entered for Spore. She is absolutely gorgeous and will definitely get a cool outfit.
I'd love to be entered for Spore. She is absolutely gorgeous and will definitely get a cool outfit.
.....................................................................................................
hatchery
wishlist

she/her/hers•
FR time + 3•

msORH36.png
I'd love to enter for Spore and Keiji please! <3

They will either be one of my Reps or part of my Shadow/Plague border tab that I have planned! :D Also, I have some cool skins for them with those colours! *0*
I'd love to enter for Spore and Keiji please! <3

They will either be one of my Reps or part of my Shadow/Plague border tab that I have planned! :D Also, I have some cool skins for them with those colours! *0*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8