Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Primals Raffle - OVER
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I'd also lovee to enter for all three!
If I win one, I want to be able to make a super sick looking dragon! Or keep it forever, because my favorite color is red (and 2 of these gorgeous babies are red!

Thank you for hosting this!! (3
I'd also lovee to enter for all three!
If I win one, I want to be able to make a super sick looking dragon! Or keep it forever, because my favorite color is red (and 2 of these gorgeous babies are red!

Thank you for hosting this!! (3
I'd like to enter for all three too! Their aesthetic matches perfectly with my plans for the rest of my clan. Plus, they just look super cool!
I'd like to enter for all three too! Their aesthetic matches perfectly with my plans for the rest of my clan. Plus, they just look super cool!
@emajbi

ahhh they're so pretty! may i apply for both males?

My plan/s would probably make them into either flight reps, or do a lore abt a derg who got infected w/ a disease (idk yet lol)- ofc i'd give them outfits and art too ^^
@emajbi

ahhh they're so pretty! may i apply for both males?

My plan/s would probably make them into either flight reps, or do a lore abt a derg who got infected w/ a disease (idk yet lol)- ofc i'd give them outfits and art too ^^
(Eventually A Nice Banner Will Be Here)
||| Wishlist ||| Project WL ||| Art Dump ||| Art Shop ||| +0 FRT |||
Spore and Keiji are gorgeous and I'd like to enter for both of them!
I’m currently trying to figure out how to work them into my clan lore (that’s very barren rn ????) and they’d likely be an important figure, or could become the secondary family. Or both! As a somewhat new member of this community who’s only met nice people here, I’m glad to know that friendliness seems to be a big thing here. :)
Spore and Keiji are gorgeous and I'd like to enter for both of them!
I’m currently trying to figure out how to work them into my clan lore (that’s very barren rn ????) and they’d likely be an important figure, or could become the secondary family. Or both! As a somewhat new member of this community who’s only met nice people here, I’m glad to know that friendliness seems to be a big thing here. :)
allycatcher.png image4.png
like to be up for Spore, Keiji, and Khuzdar
all three are cool ty:)
like to be up for Spore, Keiji, and Khuzdar
all three are cool ty:)
b51b8d57a0310441b56e0a4d0547e8f82cea9bd8.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png0c4a6f6574af97a1cd4666e890f4a46aa5af3700.png
I'll try for Spore please!
I'll try for Spore please!
scroll.pngpr7Tort.pngLvl 25 G1 coatl raffle!00kfWaY.gifUntitled.png
Az5kJYN.png
Cool, can I enter for Spore?
Cool, can I enter for Spore?
Az5kJYN.png
omg I'd like to enter for Spore! I love the bee gene and I think the plague primal eyes look very cool on mirror dragons :3
omg I'd like to enter for Spore! I love the bee gene and I think the plague primal eyes look very cool on mirror dragons :3
I'd love to enter for all three! Thank you for hosting this, and best of luck to everyone!
I'd love to enter for all three! Thank you for hosting this, and best of luck to everyone!
plagueanim2.gifplagueanim1.gif
i'd like to apply for spore and keiji!
i'd like to apply for spore and keiji!
they/them
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8