Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed--Mistral Jamboree Brewers Raffle
1 2
[center] [img]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/wind_contest.png[/img] [color=transparent]__[/color] [size=4]Hey there, if you want to get cauldron EXP and earn some prizes while you're at it, then I have the job for you![/size] [columns][center][item=Windsinger Painted Vase] [color=transparent]_[/color] [color=transparent]_[/color] [color=transparent]_[/color] [color=transparent]_[/color] [color=transparent]_[/color] [item=Messengers Scroll][/center] [color=transparent]_[/color] [nextcol][center][size=4] [color=transparent]_[/color] Let me know in this thread how many brews you'd like to do (they take ~3 hours each) and I'll send you the mats and Baldwin fees to make a 20 stack of scrolls, and when you're done, send them back so I can give you your tickets! (send a two-way CR if you'd like more mats for more brews.) You can only take enough mats for up to 5 brews at a time, but please let me know if/how many more you'd like to brew when you send them back through the CR. You need to have at least a level 3 cauldron to enter.[/size][/center] [color=transparent]_[/color] [nextcol][item=Windsinger Painted Vase] [color=transparent]_[/color] [color=transparent]_[/color] [color=transparent]_[/color] [color=transparent]_[/color] [color=transparent]_[/color] [item=Messengers Scroll][/columns] [columns=3][color=transparent]____[/color][item=Playful Windsinger Puppet] [nextcol][center][b]Please don't ping, I'm subbed and it clogs my notifs[/b][/center] [nextcol][item=Playful Windsinger Puppet][/columns] ----- [size=4][b]Raffle Details[/b][/size] You earn 1 ticket for each brew you do, or you can earn 3 tickets for every 20 of your own scrolls you want to send me. I will draw names on the week after the jamboree is over. There will be as many winners as prizes unlocked. The first-place winner gets to pick their prize, second place lists their top two prizes wanted in order, third, top three, and so on. [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oo_X_EFAcmcDkLtb0xCliHVjgaU2g08JRmcTY_rPosk/edit?usp=sharing][size=5]- SPREADSHEET -[/size][/url] [b]All brews must be returned before the jamboree ends to count for raffle tickets.[/b] ----- First prize, already unlocked: [quote name="Plant or Animal?"] [item=Harvest Floracat][item=Swamphaunt Kelpie] Harvest Floracat, Swamphaunt Kelpie [/quote] [b][Unlocked!][/b] Second Prize, unlocked after 25 tickets are given out: [quote name="Ghost"] [item=Primary Gene: Phantom (Gaoler)] [item=Secondary Gene: Spirit (Gaoler)] Primary Gene: Phantom, Seconary Gene: Spirit [/quote] [b][Unlocked!][/b] Third Prize, unlocked after 50 tickets are given out: [quote name="Blooming"] [item=Violet Flower crown][item=Violet Lei][item=Violet Wing Garland][item=Violet Flowerfall] Violet Flower crown, Lei, Wing Garland and Flowerfall [/quote] [b][Unlocked!][/b] Fourth Prize, unlocked after 100 tickets are given out: [quote name="Gekkonidae"] [item=Bubble Brook Gecko][item=Cosmo Gecko] Bubble Brook Gecko, Cosmo Gecko [size=2] 118 gem LAH value![/size] [/quote] ----- Thank you all so much for helping me with this! I really appreciate it! Also, let me know if you want to be put on a pinglist for future fests! [size=4][b]Happy Mistral Jamboree, everyone![/b][/size] [item=Messengers Scroll] [item=Playful Windsinger Puppet] [item=Windsinger Painted Vase] [item=Playful Windsinger Puppet] [item=Messengers Scroll] [/center] [color=transparent] These are notes for me, just ignore this. ~~ I will not be handing out multi-sets of mats after [b]noon FR time on Saturday[/b], and singe brew amounts of mats after [b]22:00 Saturday[/b].[/color
wind_contest.png
__

Hey there, if you want to get cauldron EXP and earn some prizes while you're at it, then I have the job for you!
Windsinger Painted Vase
_
_
_
_
_
_

_
Let me know in this thread how many brews you'd like to do (they take ~3 hours each) and I'll send you the mats and Baldwin fees to make a 20 stack of scrolls, and when you're done, send them back so I can give you your tickets! (send a two-way CR if you'd like more mats for more brews.)

You can only take enough mats for up to 5 brews at a time, but please let me know if/how many more you'd like to brew when you send them back through the CR.

You need to have at least a level 3 cauldron to enter.
_
Windsinger Painted Vase
_
_
_
_
_
____ Playful Windsinger Puppet
Please don't ping, I'm subbed and it clogs my notifs
Playful Windsinger Puppet

Raffle Details

You earn 1 ticket for each brew you do, or you can earn 3 tickets for every 20 of your own scrolls you want to send me. I will draw names on the week after the jamboree is over. There will be as many winners as prizes unlocked.

The first-place winner gets to pick their prize, second place lists their top two prizes wanted in order, third, top three, and so on.

- SPREADSHEET -

All brews must be returned before the jamboree ends to count for raffle tickets.

First prize, already unlocked:
Plant or Animal? wrote:
Harvest Floracat Swamphaunt Kelpie
Harvest Floracat, Swamphaunt Kelpie

[Unlocked!] Second Prize, unlocked after 25 tickets are given out:
Ghost wrote:

Primary Gene: Phantom, Seconary Gene: Spirit

[Unlocked!] Third Prize, unlocked after 50 tickets are given out:
Blooming wrote:
Violet Flower Crown Violet Lei Violet Wing Garland Violet Flowerfall
Violet Flower crown, Lei, Wing Garland and Flowerfall

[Unlocked!] Fourth Prize, unlocked after 100 tickets are given out:
Gekkonidae wrote:
Bubble Brook Gecko Cosmo Gecko
Bubble Brook Gecko, Cosmo Gecko
118 gem LAH value!

Thank you all so much for helping me with this! I really appreciate it!
Also, let me know if you want to be put on a pinglist for future fests!

Happy Mistral Jamboree, everyone!

Playful Windsinger Puppet Windsinger Painted Vase Playful Windsinger Puppet

These are notes for me, just ignore this. ~~ I will not be handing out multi-sets of mats after noon FR time on Saturday, and singe brew amounts of mats after 22:00 Saturday.[/color

_____

efacdede8267407a1b4b2a68e2c1544fcf3e95b5.png

____qiTymVx.png
________

_____

____qiTymVx.png
________

I'll do 5 brews for you! (Lvl 4 cauldron, not really gotten into doing alchemy myself at the moment, so why not?)
I'll do 5 brews for you! (Lvl 4 cauldron, not really gotten into doing alchemy myself at the moment, so why not?)
They/them pronouns. || FR time +8 (GMT) || View my Wishlist
Arcanites - I now run the Arcane Free Familiar Thread here:
FFslw_zpsvicedkaw.gif
Whoo! I can take mats for one now and maybe some for tmrw morning since I wake up at like 11pm frt--
Also available for all the time bc I lack mats to brew anything myself oops-- also need to level up hopefully bc I'm getting close to level 20 which is what I need so that's good (literally your raffles get me so much exp it's great and I don't need to brew things I'll never use and lose all the mats I need for things for projects--)
Whoo! I can take mats for one now and maybe some for tmrw morning since I wake up at like 11pm frt--
Also available for all the time bc I lack mats to brew anything myself oops-- also need to level up hopefully bc I'm getting close to level 20 which is what I need so that's good (literally your raffles get me so much exp it's great and I don't need to brew things I'll never use and lose all the mats I need for things for projects--)
pandalion1.png UwU
I can take mats for 3 for now! Mostly want the exp lol!! (I am lvl 5 btw)
I can take mats for 3 for now! Mostly want the exp lol!! (I am lvl 5 btw)
I'll take 5 brews :)
I'll take 5 brews :)
Mimikins Writing Nook / OOC / IC / Masterlist / Personal RP Info

Adorable Gifting Game (no monetary limit :0) / Wishlist
I'll jump on this. I'll take mats for 5 brews. ^_^
I'll jump on this. I'll take mats for 5 brews. ^_^
tDeKDnH.png Untitled_Artwork.png nJ8nXSY.png b_85x85_by_x_luna_silverwolf_x-dccal3i.png rQ1Q2wJ.png
Bump!
Bump!

_____

____qiTymVx.png
________

I'd like mats for 5 brews please, thank you!
I'd like mats for 5 brews please, thank you!
> FR+0
Working on lair space :,)
> She/They
Looking to hold dragons sometime in the future.
I can take the stuff for 5 brews!
I can take the stuff for 5 brews!
Y9I69cz.png
North
> They/He
> Aroace
> Trans

> Avatar Dragon
> Wishlist
> Lore
> Permababies + G1s

Untitled220_20210607122747.png