Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Neko's Raffle [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
bump

Just a friendly reminder that the raffle ends today at rollover! Winners will be announced tomorrow!
bump

Just a friendly reminder that the raffle ends today at rollover! Winners will be announced tomorrow!
stagsig1.png aaa
aaa
» Autistic
» Dyslexic
» Wishlist
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» Ecifircas Pinglist
Bump 13
Bump 13
Sales
93287172.png
/G1s & Sales!93298253.png Cv6WIk6.png
IvkG1o9.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
XpItLfB.png
aaUHYLp.png
a6iF89J.png
kBHm00y.png
loimysO.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif lF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.png
Bump
Bump
LGBT+  Progress Queer

Nonbinary They/She
xx4VlncxY.png xx uPOLOvt.png
SV9CXSe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
bump18
bump18
[center][size=1]@TanyaDegurechaff @Daviel @lovelydovelyxoxo @MindofMadness @IncognitoPlayer @ezelia @DragonWolfAZ @SpiritFlower @pandakitty1 @gilgameshix @Faunnie @Regalrain @SaidenStarsmith @wither48 @mysticalella @Allyflight @LadyLB @Greem @Rhayo @cooldude13 @Cokebubble[/size][/center] ----- [center][size=6]Thank you so much to all who participated and I wish everyone a happy valentines day!![/size][/center] [center][size=4]All the winners below have been chosen fairly and I congratulate every single one of them![/size][/center] [quote name= @mgcltwo] [b]First Prize:[/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/573467066904870912/805593515005575178/66174384_350.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Aqua [b]Breed:[/b] Imperial [b]Primary:[/b] Teal | Starmap [b]Secondary:[/b] Robin | Bee [b]Tertiary:[/b] Jade | Capsule [b]Eyes:[/b] Earth | Uncommon [b]Second Prize:[/b] [item=Accent: Gleaming CaveWyrm] [b]Third Prize:[/b] A Familiar of your choice from my Hoard / Vault! [/quote] [quote name= @NeophyteRedglare] [b]First Prize:[/b] A Familiar of your choice from my Hoard / Vault! [b]Second Prize:[/b] Three of any of the following Battle items (choose one of any of the following, you only get to choose 3 items!): [item=Meditate] [item=Freezing Slash] [item=Concentration] [item=Bolster] [item=Berserker] [item=Scholar] [item=Anticipate] [item=Enfeeble] [item=Diseased Might Fragment] [item=Aquatic Might Fragment] [item=Zephyr Acuity Fragment] [item=Frozen Acuity Fragment] [item=Dark Acuity Fragment] [item=Shroud] [item=Congeal] [item=Acuity Fragment] [item=Aid] [item=Guard] [item=Sap][/quote] [quote name= @ObnoxiousOlive] [b]Prize:[/b] [item=Tertiary Gene: Smirch] x1[/quote] [quote name= @SpiritX] [b]Prize(s):[/b] [item=Deepearth Geode] x18 [item=Eternal Snow] x4 [item=All-Seeing Shroom] x7[/quote] ----- [size=4]@mgcltwo - Please take good care of Aqua! I will send a one-way CR containing your prize, but first please select your familiar from my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/bestiary/548162]Hoard / Vault![/url] (comment which one you'd like!)[/size] [size=4]@NeophyteRedglare - Please select 3 Battle Stones and a familiar from my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/bestiary/548162]Hoard / Vault![/url] (comment which one you'd like!)[/size] [size=4]@ObnoxiousOlive - I will send your prize through a PM![/size] [size=4]@SpiritX - I will send your prize through a PM as well![/size] [center][size=5]Comment to claim your prize![/size][/center]

Thank you so much to all who participated and I wish everyone a happy valentines day!!
All the winners below have been chosen fairly and I congratulate every single one of them!

@mgcltwo wrote:
First Prize:
66174384_350.png
Name: Aqua
Breed: Imperial
Primary: Teal | Starmap
Secondary: Robin | Bee
Tertiary: Jade | Capsule
Eyes: Earth | Uncommon

Second Prize:
Accent: Gleaming Cavewyrm

Third Prize:
A Familiar of your choice from my Hoard / Vault!

First Prize:
A Familiar of your choice from my Hoard / Vault!

Second Prize:
Three of any of the following Battle items (choose one of any of the following, you only get to choose 3 items!):
Meditate Freezing Slash Concentration Bolster Berserker Scholar Anticipate Enfeeble Diseased Might Fragment Aquatic Might Fragment Zephyr Acuity Fragment Frozen Acuity Fragment Dark Acuity Fragment Shroud Congeal Acuity Fragment Aid Guard Sap

Prize:
Tertiary Gene: Smirch x1

@SpiritX wrote:
Prize(s):
Deepearth Geode x18 Eternal Snow x4 All-Seeing Shroom x7

@mgcltwo - Please take good care of Aqua! I will send a one-way CR containing your prize, but first please select your familiar from my Hoard / Vault! (comment which one you'd like!)

@NeophyteRedglare - Please select 3 Battle Stones and a familiar from my Hoard / Vault! (comment which one you'd like!)

@ObnoxiousOlive - I will send your prize through a PM!

@SpiritX - I will send your prize through a PM as well!
Comment to claim your prize!
stagsig1.png aaa
aaa
» Autistic
» Dyslexic
» Wishlist
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» Ecifircas Pinglist
Congrats to all winners, Tysm!
Congrats to all winners, Tysm!
Sales
93287172.png
/G1s & Sales!93298253.png Cv6WIk6.png
IvkG1o9.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
XpItLfB.png
aaUHYLp.png
a6iF89J.png
kBHm00y.png
loimysO.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif lF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.png
I will!!! He is absolutely gorgeous and will be a king <3333333 I think the [item=spirit armor] will make a great familiar for Aqua :D <333
I will!!! He is absolutely gorgeous and will be a king <3333333

I think the Spirit Armor will make a great familiar for Aqua :D <333
MreCscM.png
Congratulations to all the winners :)
Congratulations to all the winners :)
2E4XwAU.png
Happy Valentines and congratulations to the winners!
Happy Valentines and congratulations to the winners!
Untitled_Artwork.png
yay!! happy v day everyone!

i'd like mammophant berserker, shroud, and aid pls!
yay!! happy v day everyone!

i'd like mammophant berserker, shroud, and aid pls!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12