Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Tickets Pulled!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
[b][center]If you tag a lot of people, please count them for me, my eyes aren't the best and I often miss a few. A friend is helping me, but I can't keep asking them [/center][/b] So I recently returned to flight rising and my drops have been lucky! It's also the season of giving and my birthday is coming up early next month! So I wanted to make a simple raffe! What will I be raffling: [item=Hydra][item=Unhatched Lightning Egg] and a hatchling of your choice from my Veilspun pair Karathan (65972699) x Kirin (65721616) potentional hatchlings: [img]https://i.ibb.co/J7wB84b/Knipsel.png[/img] They aren't ready to breed just yet, but will be soon. I will message you as soon as the eggs hatch and you can pick a hatchling you want, dont want any of them? thats cool too! You get to pick from their next batch of hatchlings, untill there's one you like! [b]RAFFLE WILL LAST UNTILL THE 12TH OF JANUARY[/b] how to get tickets? - A comment is worth 1 ticket! (they only count [b]once![/b] after that onlt tags add tp your total!) [b](please dont edit your post but comment again if smth changes! if you comment multiple times without me knowing it messes with my list, if you want to add more ppl or something changes comment again and let me know you've already commented)[/b] - For every friend you ping, you get another ticket - CR me 2kt per ticket - CR me 1g per ticket [url=https://sta.sh/21qjmtzh65i2?edit=1]PROOF PULLING[/url] So this is more popular then expected, so let's add some more prizes! [quote=1st prize - winner: D3niz3n][item=Unhatched Lightning Egg][Item=Hydra][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/659149/65914816p.png[/img](First pick)[/quote] [quote=2nd prize - winner: ShadowFromTheNorth][item=Crumbling Goblin][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/659149/65914816p.png[/img](Second pick)[/quote] [quote=3rd prize - winner: bookperson][item=Starlight Cloak][item=Vista: Arena][item=Deeprealm Trident][/quote] bc so many people joined, I'm adding a few additional, small prizes! [quote=Mire Flyers Worst Nightmare - winner: AMothWithAnxiety][item=Venomous Toridae][item=Poisonous Toridae][item=Sickle Kamaitachi][item=Salve Kamaitachi][item=Scythe Kamaitachi][/quote] [quote=Crave That Mineral - winner: Dragonani94][item=Corundum Chameleon][item=Hippalectryon][item=Fiendcat][/quote] [quote=sparkledragon? - winner: Ekoli101][item=Sparkling Emerald Head Bow][item=Sparkling Emerald Neck Bow][item=Sparkling Emerald Wing Bow][item=Sparkling Emerald Tail Bow][/quote] [quote=Red Riding Hood - winner: Trissycat][item=Little Red Riding Hood][item=Black Wolf][/quote]
If you tag a lot of people, please count them for me, my eyes aren't the best and I often miss a few. A friend is helping me, but I can't keep asking them

So I recently returned to flight rising and my drops have been lucky! It's also the season of giving and my birthday is coming up early next month! So I wanted to make a simple raffe!

What will I be raffling:
Hydra Unhatched Lightning Egg

and a hatchling of your choice from my Veilspun pair Karathan (65972699) x Kirin (65721616)
potentional hatchlings:
Knipsel.png

They aren't ready to breed just yet, but will be soon. I will message you as soon as the eggs hatch and you can pick a hatchling you want, dont want any of them? thats cool too! You get to pick from their next batch of hatchlings, untill there's one you like!

RAFFLE WILL LAST UNTILL THE 12TH OF JANUARY

how to get tickets?
- A comment is worth 1 ticket! (they only count once! after that onlt tags add tp your total!) (please dont edit your post but comment again if smth changes! if you comment multiple times without me knowing it messes with my list, if you want to add more ppl or something changes comment again and let me know you've already commented)
- For every friend you ping, you get another ticket
- CR me 2kt per ticket
- CR me 1g per ticket

PROOF PULLING

So this is more popular then expected, so let's add some more prizes!
1st prize - winner: D3niz3n wrote:
Unhatched Lightning Egg Hydra 65914816p.png(First pick)
2nd prize - winner: ShadowFromTheNorth wrote:
Crumbling Goblin 65914816p.png(Second pick)
3rd prize - winner: bookperson wrote:
Starlight Cloak Vista: Arena Deeprealm Trident

bc so many people joined, I'm adding a few additional, small prizes!
Mire Flyers Worst Nightmare - winner: AMothWithAnxiety wrote:
Venomous Toridae Poisonous Toridae Sickle Kamaitachi Salve Kamaitachi Scythe Kamaitachi
Crave That Mineral - winner: Dragonani94 wrote:
Corundum Chameleon Hippalectryon Fiendcat
sparkledragon? - winner: Ekoli101 wrote:
Sparkling Emerald Head Bow Sparkling Emerald Neck Bow Sparkling Emerald Wing Bow Sparkling Emerald Tail Bow
Red Riding Hood - winner: Trissycat wrote:
Little Red Riding Hood Black Wolf
ani_bw_328.gif ani_bw_329.gifani_bw_330.gif
This is awesome! I’d love to join!
And I’ll ping @Famiam
This is awesome! I’d love to join!
And I’ll ping @Famiam
qfcrZgS.jpg Z1OhMta.pngh0FvtF4.gifqv3OlWK.png
I’d like to join!
@GlitchedGacha @Wait @reptilesnacks @BapeTheFish @ultrazorua
I’d like to join!
@GlitchedGacha @Wait @reptilesnacks @BapeTheFish @ultrazorua
I'd love to join the raffle, please!
I'd love to join the raffle, please!
image.png . > she/her
> FRT +3
> Dragons for sale
> Voltsy's free dragons
> Half-an-egg
I’d love to join! Thank you so much for this!
I’d love to join! Thank you so much for this!
XDRtGHs.png
id love to join! here are the friends im pinging

@wandervoid @drshadowcipher @Freddythebear @angrypoprocks @begin
id love to join! here are the friends im pinging

@wandervoid @drshadowcipher @Freddythebear @angrypoprocks @begin
0cdV8.gif 3swJb.gif gmb64.gif cgv6L.gif
Oh that Hydra looks so COOL!

I ping @4Mninja @TsuTsu8642 @GoldenVoid and @LuluBell1987
Oh that Hydra looks so COOL!

I ping @4Mninja @TsuTsu8642 @GoldenVoid and @LuluBell1987
shadow.gif
I’d be happy to join!

@blackkat452 @randomphone @floofybunny @Freddythebear @vincentpurpleguy @bunnywyvern
I’d be happy to join!

@blackkat452 @randomphone @floofybunny @Freddythebear @vincentpurpleguy @bunnywyvern
Half an Egg Challenge
Cheap, Derpy Art
The Spear Games (Day 2)

LJfZA40.pngmlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png

70662466p.png Velrosan2023.png

All tickets have been registered, thank you so much for joining!
All tickets have been registered, thank you so much for joining!
ani_bw_328.gif ani_bw_329.gifani_bw_330.gif
I’d also love to join :)
I’d also love to join :)
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...
JvUa9ma.png
xjB7OSe.png
FObX7rS.png
nmHdjnM.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24