Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14
I love pastel colors, and earthly tones like browns and greens, plus animalistic genes~ Thank you a ton for doing this!
I love pastel colors, and earthly tones like browns and greens, plus animalistic genes~ Thank you a ton for doing this!
I love dark colors like blues, red and blacks. I also love magical-y things ^^ My lair has witches, mages, sorcerers and necromancers if you want to look in my lair you can ^^ I especially love my Naomi descendants <3
I love dark colors like blues, red and blacks. I also love magical-y things ^^ My lair has witches, mages, sorcerers and necromancers if you want to look in my lair you can ^^ I especially love my Naomi descendants <3
Thank you so much for doing this! Let me see, what's my aesthetic...

Green, nature, water, healing, writing, crochet, yarn, cats, fluffy critters, rainy days, mugs of tea, fuzzy socks, starlight~
Thank you so much for doing this! Let me see, what's my aesthetic...

Green, nature, water, healing, writing, crochet, yarn, cats, fluffy critters, rainy days, mugs of tea, fuzzy socks, starlight~
SVwovDT.png

yWUkzsg.pnglJQFrFF.pngUJGPEbE.png
Kinda dark, mysterious, foresty, rebellious.... I don't know, tbh XD

Thank you for doing this! It's such a nice thing to do :)
Kinda dark, mysterious, foresty, rebellious.... I don't know, tbh XD

Thank you for doing this! It's such a nice thing to do :)
fkWjutW.png

NGZFoym.png
If you're still doing this, my aesthetic is probably contrasting colours, mostly bright ones! I'm a fan of anything that gives a fancy, shiny kind of vibe too!
If you're still doing this, my aesthetic is probably contrasting colours, mostly bright ones! I'm a fan of anything that gives a fancy, shiny kind of vibe too!
CuRYOHc.jpg[url][/url]
I like light and pastelly colors, but I can never seem to get them. Thanks for doing this!
I like light and pastelly colors, but I can never seem to get them. Thanks for doing this!
happy birthday to me...
Thank you for doing this ^^

Hmm... my vibe.... I would say soft, warm, earthy. I have a page of cool coloured dragons and some funky dudes, but overall warm I would say.
Thank you for doing this ^^

Hmm... my vibe.... I would say soft, warm, earthy. I have a page of cool coloured dragons and some funky dudes, but overall warm I would say.

she/her
----
FR+0
windshieldl.png .
65944633.png candle-smol.png

I don’t have much of a vibe, my lair’s scattered with all kinds of dragons :p
I’d probably have to say bright or glowy if that makes sense? xd
Thank you so much!
I don’t have much of a vibe, my lair’s scattered with all kinds of dragons :p
I’d probably have to say bright or glowy if that makes sense? xd
Thank you so much!
imageedit_1_7297660177.png arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Wishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Would You Rather? (click to play!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Looking for Modern Veined gene brewers!

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Used to be ShadeytheDragon
Ooh this is interesting!

My lair is kinda all over the place but I guess, dark and earthy with a tinge of magic.

(That made no sense haha)
Ooh this is interesting!

My lair is kinda all over the place but I guess, dark and earthy with a tinge of magic.

(That made no sense haha)
52970845778_17c037eedd_o.png ... » She/Her
» Wishlist
» FR Time +3
» G1s For Sale
Blues and purples. Right now I am pretty worn out so they are dark purple and barely noticeable blues. This is a fun idea. Thankyou [emoji=banescale love size=1]
Blues and purples. Right now I am pretty worn out so they are dark purple and barely noticeable blues.

This is a fun idea. Thankyou
IMG-7708.png

ovaJ1TV.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14