Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
Hi everyone! Today is my 5 year anniversary on Flight Rising. So many things have changed since I joined this site, but one thing that hasn't changed is the amazing community! FR players have always proven to be kind, generous, and helpful. So in that spirit, I'm doing a giveaway for my anniversary!

I will be giving away all kinds of random things from my hoard - food, materials, apparel, familiars, etc. Some valuable, some less so. I will be sending a gift to up to 1825 people - one for each day in the 5 years!

To register, all you need to do is leave a comment that you'd like to sign up. You can also register up to 3 friends. However each person can only be registered once, so if you register a friend, and then they request one themselves, they will still only get one. You must register before rollover tonight!

I will be sending out gifts over the next couple of days, so please be patient with me. When you register, feel free to tell me a story of a favorite FR memory, or something kind another player did for you. Let's bring in all the positivity! Also feel free to drop a link to your FR wishlist, though I make no promises about what anyone will get.

Just for registering, please don't ping me, as I will be watching the thread. If you have a question, please do ping me to make sure I see it quickly!
Hi everyone! Today is my 5 year anniversary on Flight Rising. So many things have changed since I joined this site, but one thing that hasn't changed is the amazing community! FR players have always proven to be kind, generous, and helpful. So in that spirit, I'm doing a giveaway for my anniversary!

I will be giving away all kinds of random things from my hoard - food, materials, apparel, familiars, etc. Some valuable, some less so. I will be sending a gift to up to 1825 people - one for each day in the 5 years!

To register, all you need to do is leave a comment that you'd like to sign up. You can also register up to 3 friends. However each person can only be registered once, so if you register a friend, and then they request one themselves, they will still only get one. You must register before rollover tonight!

I will be sending out gifts over the next couple of days, so please be patient with me. When you register, feel free to tell me a story of a favorite FR memory, or something kind another player did for you. Let's bring in all the positivity! Also feel free to drop a link to your FR wishlist, though I make no promises about what anyone will get.

Just for registering, please don't ping me, as I will be watching the thread. If you have a question, please do ping me to make sure I see it quickly!
cFTYM2C.png NizETFM.png Wolfie's F2U Familiar Edits
Wolfie Completes the Bestiary
Wolfie Completes the Coliseum
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
Happy 5 years!!

I would like to register please. Thank you for doing this!
Happy 5 years!!

I would like to register please. Thank you for doing this!
image.png . > she/her
> FRT +3
> Dragons for sale
> Voltsy's free dragons
> Half-an-egg
Can i sign up? Happy 5 years! (I just joined lol)
Can i sign up? Happy 5 years! (I just joined lol)
1jwWxVK.png
Hi :D I would like a gift I don’t really have a wish list since I don’t know what’s good since I joined a few days ago xD but I would like skins and apparels the nicest memory in FR someone has done for me well I think everyone who has given me was awesome and kind!

Happy 5 years
Hi :D I would like a gift I don’t really have a wish list since I don’t know what’s good since I joined a few days ago xD but I would like skins and apparels the nicest memory in FR someone has done for me well I think everyone who has given me was awesome and kind!

Happy 5 years
V7fFg2m.png
Id like to register and happy 5 years to you. Ive only started 5 days ago :p
Id like to register and happy 5 years to you. Ive only started 5 days ago :p
Vj0BLbc.png
Id love to register!! and merry 5th anni!! :.3
Id love to register!! and merry 5th anni!! :.3
wormsbann.png
I would like to register! Thank you and happy 5 years!!
I would like to register! Thank you and happy 5 years!!
x0CMhAc.png
Happy anniversary!! [emoji=firework size=1] I’d love to sign up :D
Happy anniversary!! I’d love to sign up :D

sig wip :)
Happy anniversary and congratulations on 5 years! I will like to register please
Happy anniversary and congratulations on 5 years! I will like to register please
Happy anniversary and I'd like to sign up :)
Happy anniversary and I'd like to sign up :)
Fandragon List Fandragon Tab
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17