Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Happy anniversary :). I would like to register as well. This is my wish list Wish list. ~~~apparel~~~ [item=Time-turner's Sandglass] x2 [item=Autumn Breeze] x1 [item=Dried Flower Crown] x3 ~~~Bundles~~~ [item=Doggy Daycare] x1 [item=Crazy Cat Dragon Starter Kit] x1 [item=Truthy Pile of Metal] x1 [item=Sepia Rose Garden] x1 ~~~Specialty~~~ [item=Breed Change: Coatl] x1 [item=Tertiary Gene: Branches (Veilspun)] x2 [item=Tertiary Gene: Mop (Veilspun)] x1 ~~~Familiar’s~~~ [item=Nightmare] x1 [item=Plague Sprite] x1 [item=Enduring Goblin] x1 [item=Graveyard Guardian] x1 ~~~Skins~~~ [skin=15187] Or treasure for extra layer space .ω.
Happy anniversary :). I would like to register as well. This is my wish list
Wish list.
~~~apparel~~~
Time-turner's Sandglass x2 Autumn Breeze x1 Dried Flower Crown x3

~~~Bundles~~~
Doggy Daycare x1 Crazy Cat Dragon Starter Kit x1 Truthy Pile of Metal x1 Sepia Rose Garden x1

~~~Specialty~~~
Breed Change: Coatl x1 x2 x1

~~~Familiar’s~~~
Nightmare x1 Plague Sprite x1 Enduring Goblin x1 Graveyard Guardian x1

~~~Skins~~~

Or treasure for extra layer space .ω.
I'd love to sign up too! Happy anniversary! :D
I'd love to sign up too! Happy anniversary! :D
ACOZFAh.pngJ7D1quC.png
CioCFC3.pngszgtV0Q.png
Wanna listen to my playlist?
happy anniversary and i'd like to sign up

A happy memory from fr is well
the whole community,i seriously adore this community because everyone is so nice and friendly fr gets my mind off things and just helps me connect with older/younger people since i'm not keen on talking to older/younger people because i'm sort of shy sort of type,overall fr is legit a full happy memory for me even at the slightest thought of the communitiy because i have been gifted time and time over again and its wonderful
happy anniversary and i'd like to sign up

A happy memory from fr is well
the whole community,i seriously adore this community because everyone is so nice and friendly fr gets my mind off things and just helps me connect with older/younger people since i'm not keen on talking to older/younger people because i'm sort of shy sort of type,overall fr is legit a full happy memory for me even at the slightest thought of the communitiy because i have been gifted time and time over again and its wonderful
IxetaBl.pngPcIGNKw.pngbprUbRF.png
OeRHGjw.png
I’d love to register! Happy anniversary and thank you for doing this ^^
I’d love to register! Happy anniversary and thank you for doing this ^^
IMG_2055.gif
Happy five years! This is a brilliant idea! :D If I may, I'd love to register

Edit: A happy Flight Rising memory for me was randomly getting a familiar I'd been wanting from a player I'd never interacted with. It was just so kind and so out of the blue, I was absolutely floored! I try to pay it forward as much as I can, and I love gifting things out. I guess I also love getting things (heh), but it's so wonderful being able to give stuff to people and make them happy.
Happy five years! This is a brilliant idea! :D If I may, I'd love to register

Edit: A happy Flight Rising memory for me was randomly getting a familiar I'd been wanting from a player I'd never interacted with. It was just so kind and so out of the blue, I was absolutely floored! I try to pay it forward as much as I can, and I love gifting things out. I guess I also love getting things (heh), but it's so wonderful being able to give stuff to people and make them happy.
The Viral Circus- a 100 Hatchling Challenge!
happy anniversary!! i’d love to register is that’s still possible!
happy anniversary!! i’d love to register is that’s still possible!
She/Her, Female, Adult (20+) Florist

PWYW Grab Bags!
400+ stacks of 4point food for cheaper than AH!

FR time +9 (Dutch), Dyslexic gen 1 collector :’)
Happy anniversary!! I’d like to join!
Happy anniversary!! I’d like to join!
I'm not sure if it's still possible, but if so I'd love to enter!!! tysm for doing this <3
I'm not sure if it's still possible, but if so I'd love to enter!!! tysm for doing this <3
Happy anniversary and thanks for doing this!
Five years is a long time! It's a sweet idea to send gifts to as many people as days you're here.

When I found my first egg in the coliseum I was really happy. I spent a lot time there but never found one. My SO Mandragorum found so many eggs there and it was a runnig gag that I probably never get one myself.

Also, I have a lot of good memories about the festivals! Love the forum games and some were so much fun to do!

I would like to sign me and @Mandragorum up!
Happy anniversary and thanks for doing this!
Five years is a long time! It's a sweet idea to send gifts to as many people as days you're here.

When I found my first egg in the coliseum I was really happy. I spent a lot time there but never found one. My SO Mandragorum found so many eggs there and it was a runnig gag that I probably never get one myself.

Also, I have a lot of good memories about the festivals! Love the forum games and some were so much fun to do!

I would like to sign me and @Mandragorum up!
Congrats fren! sign me up please!
Congrats fren! sign me up please!
fuO1PHm.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17