Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Advent Gifting Spree - Closed to entries
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
Wow!! Thank you so much for doing this! Sending for a deluxe version!

@Cat7 @MythDancer @Pathfinder7007

You guys might like this!
Wow!! Thank you so much for doing this! Sending for a deluxe version!

@Cat7 @MythDancer @Pathfinder7007

You guys might like this!
MjGrvM9.png
fr__shadow_by_baelfin-d8uyn7o.png

7XI1FUO.png
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
3IxNFZG.png DN5c8R6.png
Thanks for mentioning me @KittenVirus and yes I am interested. I would also like to buy the deluxe version.

You nerds want sum gifts?
@SamuelShoreside @IsisDragonblade @SeRiff @5nip3rM45t3r
Thanks for mentioning me @KittenVirus and yes I am interested. I would also like to buy the deluxe version.

You nerds want sum gifts?
@SamuelShoreside @IsisDragonblade @SeRiff @5nip3rM45t3r
Don't have any gems right now but I'll tag my friends to see if they are interested.

@moonfooled @bossfight
Don't have any gems right now but I'll tag my friends to see if they are interested.

@moonfooled @bossfight
Oooh, thanks!!! I’m sending for a Deluxe version now!!!!
Oooh, thanks!!! I’m sending for a Deluxe version now!!!!
AelX9D2.png
Oh my goodness, this is such an amazing idea! Thank you so much! I've never really done an advent calendar before, but have always wanted to <3

Could I please sign up to be a helper? I'd love to assist in distributing gifts~

I'd like to enter for the deluxe version, please!

I'd also like to pay for @pipirii, @hawkeyyee, @mirasol, and @DragonsMom to join the deluxe version! I love you all!

Sending 25 gems for all five of us. Thank you again~!

@Doodlewolf thank you SO much for the ping!!
Oh my goodness, this is such an amazing idea! Thank you so much! I've never really done an advent calendar before, but have always wanted to <3

Could I please sign up to be a helper? I'd love to assist in distributing gifts~

I'd like to enter for the deluxe version, please!

I'd also like to pay for @pipirii, @hawkeyyee, @mirasol, and @DragonsMom to join the deluxe version! I love you all!

Sending 25 gems for all five of us. Thank you again~!

@Doodlewolf thank you SO much for the ping!!
SVwovDT.png

yWUkzsg.pnglJQFrFF.pngUJGPEbE.png
I AM @Kittenvirus <3

I'd love to apply for the deluxe one and send some things too @Dapplestar !!
I AM @Kittenvirus <3

I'd love to apply for the deluxe one and send some things too @Dapplestar !!
Art shop !
Thank you for the ping @Aversi !!

I'd be very interested, it's a very cute idea !! I'd go for a deluxe offer please, let me know when i can send the gems over

(Also poking @PlusOneBiceps @SelfHybrid @DogDaddy @Inuyoshie @KKNya @Astrie and @TheAwesoMew ; just in case yall would be interested in a FR advent calendar <3)

Beside, I'd like to be a helper :^D ! I don't know if I could hand out gifts efficiently lmao... But I'd be glad to at least donate some little potential gifts
Thank you for the ping @Aversi !!

I'd be very interested, it's a very cute idea !! I'd go for a deluxe offer please, let me know when i can send the gems over

(Also poking @PlusOneBiceps @SelfHybrid @DogDaddy @Inuyoshie @KKNya @Astrie and @TheAwesoMew ; just in case yall would be interested in a FR advent calendar <3)

Beside, I'd like to be a helper :^D ! I don't know if I could hand out gifts efficiently lmao... But I'd be glad to at least donate some little potential gifts
tumblr_inline_oau8naC1bp1soemy4_100.png
KIP / ALEC
› he/him
› 24yo
› L[G]B[T]I+

› FR +9
VglvtcR.png
LORE CLAN
hello_ The Marrow Run Council
hello_ The Glorious Kismet pirate crew
hello_ The Roamers Clique

Art shop ; discord: gakipper
tumblr_inline_oau8naP9SE1soemy4_100.png
I'd love to enter, i'll send over 5g now :)!
I'd love to enter, i'll send over 5g now :)!
seGmw74.jpg
I'd like to buy the deluxe for you, @Dapplestar , my dear friend @Deathstalker and the next 25 people after me :)
Sending the gems now!
I'd like to buy the deluxe for you, @Dapplestar , my dear friend @Deathstalker and the next 25 people after me :)
Sending the gems now!
What a cool idea! I'll take a deluxe pack, my friend! Thank you for hosting this~

@Doodlewolf thx for letting me know ;)
What a cool idea! I'll take a deluxe pack, my friend! Thank you for hosting this~

@Doodlewolf thx for letting me know ;)
SWYBOuH.jpg ... arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif +3 FR time
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Arcanite
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif NIC - Cat
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29