Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] Light OOF Boarding - Closed
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 57 58
@lyricalmyxteries

Heya! I can't seem to open the Sender Form :(

Edit: It works now!
@lyricalmyxteries

Heya! I can't seem to open the Sender Form :(

Edit: It works now!
Visit:
Light Dom Shop
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
er0mmVQ.png I am looking for:
Dragons/Breeding Pairs
Art of my ocs (frc only)
er0mmVQ.png I support:
#Unnamedisvalid
LDFA (Light only)
Nest Network
@commoncomitatus I'm sending 30 fodder your way; if I did not miscount, 14 should be on hibden CD and are thus for the lair while the rest can go in the den :D
@commoncomitatus I'm sending 30 fodder your way; if I did not miscount, 14 should be on hibden CD and are thus for the lair while the rest can go in the den :D
iSeAVDm.gif6mlt6oK.pngSNH9aOp.gif

B9L.pnglvf-7.pnglvf-9.pnglvf-1.pnglvf-6.pnglvf-5.pnglvf-3.pnglvf-2.pnglvf-4.pnglvf-10.pnglvf-8.pngB10R.png
fOHFzrA.png
@xianvar Awesome -- will get the return babs set up as soon as they're all in, and put the den babs in with the others. CR preferred like last time?
@xianvar Awesome -- will get the return babs set up as soon as they're all in, and put the den babs in with the others. CR preferred like last time?
DSfRuAQ.png
@Vrtra

Heya! I'll send you 60 permas to be held in your lair if that's okay?
@Vrtra

Heya! I'll send you 60 permas to be held in your lair if that's okay?
Visit:
Light Dom Shop
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
er0mmVQ.png I am looking for:
Dragons/Breeding Pairs
Art of my ocs (frc only)
er0mmVQ.png I support:
#Unnamedisvalid
LDFA (Light only)
Nest Network
@commoncomitatus aaa sorry for just disappearing, but thank you for setting up the CRs again!
@commoncomitatus aaa sorry for just disappearing, but thank you for setting up the CRs again!
iSeAVDm.gif6mlt6oK.pngSNH9aOp.gif

B9L.pnglvf-7.pnglvf-9.pnglvf-1.pnglvf-6.pnglvf-5.pnglvf-3.pnglvf-2.pnglvf-4.pnglvf-10.pnglvf-8.pngB10R.png
fOHFzrA.png
@Purpleater13

I'm sending 12 lair dragons your way! The CRs will be a bit staggered because I can't fit all of them in my lair at once aha
@Purpleater13

I'm sending 12 lair dragons your way! The CRs will be a bit staggered because I can't fit all of them in my lair at once aha
[LvA 2023] Top 26 Ticket Earners / badge by Irithyll (#157246)_
sZShZzW.png
WKtl2lb.png
jFZJEcu.png
FObX7rS.png
(spoilers for taz: b)
_Contralto / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)Ace / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)
@HolyShipper

That is fine, send whenever you wish :>
@HolyShipper

That is fine, send whenever you wish :>
B6-D49277-C650-41-E8-A1-CF-116-C1-B71-F845.png
@/Necralisk I'm sending 10 dragons to board in hibernal den! (Ignore the sheet for now, the form has been filled wrongly by me and will be fixed ^^')

Edit: It was fixed!
@/Necralisk I'm sending 10 dragons to board in hibernal den! (Ignore the sheet for now, the form has been filled wrongly by me and will be fixed ^^')

Edit: It was fixed!
Kunikuzushi
@zephyrouss

Sending 13 dragons for lair boarding!
@zephyrouss

Sending 13 dragons for lair boarding!
[LvA 2023] Top 26 Ticket Earners / badge by Irithyll (#157246)_
sZShZzW.png
WKtl2lb.png
jFZJEcu.png
FObX7rS.png
(spoilers for taz: b)
_Contralto / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)Ace / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)
@Dessy honestly i forgot about the spreadsheet haha, it's all good! thanks for the dragons ^^
@Dessy honestly i forgot about the spreadsheet haha, it's all good! thanks for the dragons ^^
caught up in static dreams
distorted angels sing
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 57 58