Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] Light OOF Boarding - Closed
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 57 58
[center][b]The winner of Week 2 Boarder's Raffle is:[/b] @Xirei On the 100th row of the sheet Congratulations! You won Eliminate, Gilded Decorative Chest X 10 [quote="Week 2"][center][item=Eliminate][item=Gilded Decorative Chest] X 10[/center][/quote] [b]Proof:[/b] [url=https://i.imgur.com/YQlHI1h.png]Link[/url][/center] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/p556sald781qozi/lightmid.png[/img] [center]Week 3's Boarder Raffle Prizes are as follows:[/center] [quote="Week 3"][center][item=Unhatched Earth Egg][item=Unhatched Shadow Egg][/center][/quote] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2925846/1#post_45121184][b][color=sienna]- Boarder Raffle Prizes Masterpost -[/color][/b][/url][/center]
The winner of Week 2 Boarder's Raffle is:

@Xirei
On the 100th row of the sheet

Congratulations! You won Eliminate, Gilded Decorative Chest X 10
Week 2 wrote:
Eliminate Gilded Decorative Chest X 10

Proof: Link
lightmid.png
Week 3's Boarder Raffle Prizes are as follows:
Week 3 wrote:
Unhatched Earth Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg
Kunikuzushi
@Dessy
By "spaces", do you mean lair, den, or both?
@Dessy
By "spaces", do you mean lair, den, or both?
pro tips:
- if you add a message to a CR then decline it, the person who you're trading with CAN'T see the message - editing a post DOES NOT re-ping any pings in the post. you have to remove the pings, submit, then add them back in.
@CrystalDragon14 Either is fine! Any space (den/lair) is still a space. ^^
@CrystalDragon14 Either is fine! Any space (den/lair) is still a space. ^^
Kunikuzushi
@ScribblyGryphon

Hey, I have 10 fodder dragons set in PA for the den~
@ScribblyGryphon

Hey, I have 10 fodder dragons set in PA for the den~
STwixru.pngLight vs. Arcane 2023 IF Raffle Top 25 Total Tickets! Badge by irithyll!efc4RYV.png
@Kaneun I'm about to send 40 dragons for your lair, please! :D Please let me know if you'd like me to send food along with them!

ETA: Oh, and if you want to put some of them into the den, let me know how many and I can adjust it on my end!
@Kaneun I'm about to send 40 dragons for your lair, please! :D Please let me know if you'd like me to send food along with them!

ETA: Oh, and if you want to put some of them into the den, let me know how many and I can adjust it on my end!
iSeAVDm.gif6mlt6oK.pngSNH9aOp.gif

B9L.pnglvf-7.pnglvf-9.pnglvf-1.pnglvf-6.pnglvf-5.pnglvf-3.pnglvf-2.pnglvf-4.pnglvf-10.pnglvf-8.pngB10R.png
fOHFzrA.png
@commoncomitatus sending 7 dragons on hibden cooldown for the lair and 4 for the hibden; please let me know if I should send food along for the 7 in-lair dragons!
@commoncomitatus sending 7 dragons on hibden cooldown for the lair and 4 for the hibden; please let me know if I should send food along for the 7 in-lair dragons!

B9L.pnglvf-7.pnglvf-9.pnglvf-1.pnglvf-6.pnglvf-5.pnglvf-3.pnglvf-2.pnglvf-4.pnglvf-10.pnglvf-8.pngB10R.png
fOHFzrA.png
@xianvar No worries on food -- accepting now, shall set up the return PA for the in-lair boyos as soon as they're all settled in. :)
@xianvar No worries on food -- accepting now, shall set up the return PA for the in-lair boyos as soon as they're all settled in. :)
DSfRuAQ.png
@commoncomitatus Awesome! Any chance you could put them into a CR? So I don't accidentally accept them back when I'm brain afk
@commoncomitatus Awesome! Any chance you could put them into a CR? So I don't accidentally accept them back when I'm brain afk

fOHFzrA.png
@xianvar Sure thing! :)
@xianvar Sure thing! :)
DSfRuAQ.png
@xianvar Got em! I don't mind holding them all in my lair. :) Setting up return CRs shortly.
@xianvar Got em! I don't mind holding them all in my lair. :) Setting up return CRs shortly.
they/them
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 57 58