Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] Light OOF Boarding - Closed
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58
@Alestrius I can pick up the remaining fodder in hibernal den!
@Alestrius I can pick up the remaining fodder in hibernal den!
Kunikuzushi
@GrimdarkRoxy
Hello, could you PA over the two fodder you boarded for me in your den?
@GrimdarkRoxy
Hello, could you PA over the two fodder you boarded for me in your den?
.. ..
0updeWQ.png
... ... ... ...
o717-d01-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d02-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d03-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d04-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d05-lyricalmyxteries.png
@lyricalmyxteries Hi there! Of course, sending them right now!
@lyricalmyxteries Hi there! Of course, sending them right now!
wj6EHY6.png __ vfUEUMi.png zLLQDMW.png oMDWJr6.png __
click a jar to donate to causes for free!

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif

@Dessy
Hello! 16 of your boarded babies grew up today. Please let me know when you're online so I can send them back c: I can also keep them until later in the week if you prefer, just let me know!
@Dessy
Hello! 16 of your boarded babies grew up today. Please let me know when you're online so I can send them back c: I can also keep them until later in the week if you prefer, just let me know!
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@Dessy Quick question, wondering what we should do if there are still dragons that haven’t been picked up? Not quite dire yet but just wondering as I haven’t gotten response to initial ping (though that was from Saturday). Should I just wait and check back with you Friday/Saturday?
@Dessy Quick question, wondering what we should do if there are still dragons that haven’t been picked up? Not quite dire yet but just wondering as I haven’t gotten response to initial ping (though that was from Saturday). Should I just wait and check back with you Friday/Saturday?

tumblr_owx0mlGX951u3wsjco6_r1_250.png
[quote name="balthy" date="2020-12-14 16:44:35" ] Quick question, wondering what we should do if there are still dragons that haven’t been picked up? Not quite dire yet but just wondering as I haven’t gotten response to initial ping (though that was from Saturday). Should I just wait and check back with you Friday/Saturday? [/quote] I would like to know this too, especially since I do want to participate in boarding some for hatchlings as well. ^^; I have 13 pre-boarded fodders not picked up and PMs not responded to since Saturday.
balthy wrote on 2020-12-14 16:44:35:
Quick question, wondering what we should do if there are still dragons that haven’t been picked up? Not quite dire yet but just wondering as I haven’t gotten response to initial ping (though that was from Saturday). Should I just wait and check back with you Friday/Saturday?
I would like to know this too, especially since I do want to participate in boarding some for hatchlings as well. ^^; I have 13 pre-boarded fodders not picked up and PMs not responded to since Saturday.

sgWnNRy.png Shroom | FR +15/16
> Avatar by Ekocoon #330303
> I don't mind pings

> Exalt Row / Sales Tab
> Stock The Pond
> Dragon Search
> Wishlist & FR Projects
__ tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
Sapling Hub
Flag by Wakor
__ TzSdlFL.png _ dNCLmdm.png
@Lameforgers Reminder in case you notice it quicker here. I've PA'd 13 dragons back! 2 are without UN/ID in bio, but as the Dragon Finder shows me you have 13 boarded with me, I believe they are yours.
@Lameforgers Reminder in case you notice it quicker here. I've PA'd 13 dragons back! 2 are without UN/ID in bio, but as the Dragon Finder shows me you have 13 boarded with me, I believe they are yours.
> I don't mind pings

> Exalt Row / Sales Tab
> Stock The Pond
> Dragon Search
> Wishlist & FR Projects
Sapling Hub
Flag by Wakor
@Mirna You can send them back, thank you!
@Mirna You can send them back, thank you!
Kunikuzushi
@aredshroom @balthy Those dragons may be sent to me if the person has not picked them up in a while, it is best to clear your spaces up!
@aredshroom @balthy Those dragons may be sent to me if the person has not picked them up in a while, it is best to clear your spaces up!
Kunikuzushi
@Dessy

Alright, I shall send all of them to you then. The 13 I send should all belong to Lameforgers if they get back. ^^
@Dessy

Alright, I shall send all of them to you then. The 13 I send should all belong to Lameforgers if they get back. ^^
> I don't mind pings

> Exalt Row / Sales Tab
> Stock The Pond
> Dragon Search
> Wishlist & FR Projects
Sapling Hub
Flag by Wakor
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58