Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | 1k Posts Free Raffle! FIN, WINNERS DRAWN
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
How did you start listening to your favorite band?

I was in sixth grade? I think? and I was reading a fanfiction, and the song was in the fic, I think the main characters were dancing to it together, super romantic. Then I looked up the song on youtube, and haven't looked back since! I can't quite remember the fic ship, might've been Harry Potter, but yeah :3

I'd also like to buy ten tickets please!

I was in sixth grade? I think? and I was reading a fanfiction, and the song was in the fic, I think the main characters were dancing to it together, super romantic. Then I looked up the song on youtube, and haven't looked back since! I can't quite remember the fic ship, might've been Harry Potter, but yeah :3

I'd also like to buy ten tickets please!
waterb1.png H9klr6C.png IMG-7708.png
7UXlQKU.gif
M7v69JN.png
@Beatoriche
AAAAAAAAAAAH BEA ♥ your message filled my lil heart of so much happiness. Im so glad that I can help the community however I can, the same way I was aided when just arrived and well...everyday! Fire always makes me laughts with its memes and goofyness (hope thats the right word ^^U) and just seeing how everyone is ready to give a hand to other ember in need... ♥ its inspiring and makes me want to try new games and events for us to enjoy.

But again, thanks you for your kind words. It trully made my day! Hope you have an incredible sunday and good luck with this raffle!
@Beatoriche
AAAAAAAAAAAH BEA ♥ your message filled my lil heart of so much happiness. Im so glad that I can help the community however I can, the same way I was aided when just arrived and well...everyday! Fire always makes me laughts with its memes and goofyness (hope thats the right word ^^U) and just seeing how everyone is ready to give a hand to other ember in need... ♥ its inspiring and makes me want to try new games and events for us to enjoy.

But again, thanks you for your kind words. It trully made my day! Hope you have an incredible sunday and good luck with this raffle!
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
Bumps thread~
A fun fact about colored pencils!
Colored pencils are generally considered to have the longest shelf-life of nearly all artist mediums. There are reports of colored pencils being found that are nearly a hundred years old and still work perfectly fine.

PS sorry for the bother but the tickets I bought arent on the spreadsheet yet and I wanted to make sure they get counted before the raffle ends :)
Bumps thread~
A fun fact about colored pencils!
Colored pencils are generally considered to have the longest shelf-life of nearly all artist mediums. There are reports of colored pencils being found that are nearly a hundred years old and still work perfectly fine.

PS sorry for the bother but the tickets I bought arent on the spreadsheet yet and I wanted to make sure they get counted before the raffle ends :)
@firegem1401 Thanks so much for letting me know, I totally didn't realize I hadn't added them back on! :)
@firegem1401 Thanks so much for letting me know, I totally didn't realize I hadn't added them back on! :)
tOaCdAC.png2IQhSQn.png
@ProHomo57

Hey, I'd like to purchase 10 tickets please. Have a good day!
@ProHomo57

Hey, I'd like to purchase 10 tickets please. Have a good day!
tumblr_inline_nbca3vIFnM1qg78ij.png
Bumpity! Fun fact of the day: cats (and a bunch of other animals, most notably reptiles but mammals like dogs and horses as well) can smell through their mouths, due to a bunch of receptors behind their front teeth, called the vomeronasal organ~ (further trivia: humans have this organ too, but it isn't functional anymore yet it just kinda sticks around bc evolution) I also know it's last-minute, but I made a button? [img]https://i.imgur.com/GkfIBmR.png[/img] And sent an ember [url=https://i.imgur.com/8nlrcpD.png]a birthday package[/url]~ ETA: ended up editing and reuploading the button bc I really wasn't satisfied with it
Bumpity!
Fun fact of the day: cats (and a bunch of other animals, most notably reptiles but mammals like dogs and horses as well) can smell through their mouths, due to a bunch of receptors behind their front teeth, called the vomeronasal organ~ (further trivia: humans have this organ too, but it isn't functional anymore yet it just kinda sticks around bc evolution)

I also know it's last-minute, but I made a button?

GkfIBmR.png

And sent an ember a birthday package~

ETA: ended up editing and reuploading the button bc I really wasn't satisfied with it
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png

I asked my BFF in 6th grade what his favorite song was and he said “GOOEY” because he heard it in an iPhone commercial. I liked it so I listened to the ZABA album by Glass Animals and How to be a Human Being and here I am years later still loving them :p

I asked my BFF in 6th grade what his favorite song was and he said “GOOEY” because he heard it in an iPhone commercial. I liked it so I listened to the ZABA album by Glass Animals and How to be a Human Being and here I am years later still loving them :p
due to light pollution overcast nights are actually brighter than clear ones bump
due to light pollution overcast nights are actually brighter than clear ones bump
NBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gif
We Want Blep! Take Our money! We Want Blep! Take Our Money!

Please note - wonky eyes & busted hands; thanks for help & patience!
bump
bump
Bump it up up up, bump it up up up, bump it up up up, I'm in Fireeeee~

If you ever suffer from an anxiety attack, are panicking, generally need something to help you calm down, I would like to highly recommend Breathing App, a minimalistic app that will help you guide your breathing with a simple visual cue or sound if you want to close your eyes. You can change the time of the session, and the in-out ratio of the breathing (the longer the out exhale, the more it will slow your heart rate and thus calm you, but too long exhales might be uncomfortable or you might simply not wish to become sleepy. 5:5 and 6:6 depending on what you're comfortable should stabilize your heart rate).

Then there's Calm Harm, which has helped me take the edge of many a panic attack. Originally created to help people with self harm, I find it can work wonders with pretty much any overwhelming negative emotional state. There's several categories you can choose from: comfort (self-care), distraction (list as many songs as possible as you can that start with [random letter]), expression (try to express what you're feeling through writing or art, then tear it up), release (sing along with something at the top of your lungs), and breathing exercises (what it says on the tin).

These are just a few examples, because the list of suggestions in each category is very long. However, you have the possibility to hide suggestions if they're not your thing (for example, there's a handful that involve prayer and the like, but if you're not religious, you can just hide those).

This is an app that I suggest to pretty much anyone who mentions having anxiety or something similar, because it's personally helped me so much.
Oh, and obviously both these apps are free and work on both iOS and Android.
Bump it up up up, bump it up up up, bump it up up up, I'm in Fireeeee~

If you ever suffer from an anxiety attack, are panicking, generally need something to help you calm down, I would like to highly recommend Breathing App, a minimalistic app that will help you guide your breathing with a simple visual cue or sound if you want to close your eyes. You can change the time of the session, and the in-out ratio of the breathing (the longer the out exhale, the more it will slow your heart rate and thus calm you, but too long exhales might be uncomfortable or you might simply not wish to become sleepy. 5:5 and 6:6 depending on what you're comfortable should stabilize your heart rate).

Then there's Calm Harm, which has helped me take the edge of many a panic attack. Originally created to help people with self harm, I find it can work wonders with pretty much any overwhelming negative emotional state. There's several categories you can choose from: comfort (self-care), distraction (list as many songs as possible as you can that start with [random letter]), expression (try to express what you're feeling through writing or art, then tear it up), release (sing along with something at the top of your lungs), and breathing exercises (what it says on the tin).

These are just a few examples, because the list of suggestions in each category is very long. However, you have the possibility to hide suggestions if they're not your thing (for example, there's a handful that involve prayer and the like, but if you're not religious, you can just hide those).

This is an app that I suggest to pretty much anyone who mentions having anxiety or something similar, because it's personally helped me so much.
Oh, and obviously both these apps are free and work on both iOS and Android.
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21