Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Winter's Tarot Mini-Raffle [FULL]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@nymphaeas @CalwynCove @cannedbeans @Seonais @kirathekat @Churrell @CoyoteFlowers @jazilee @ineffablecomedy @BlueJaysFeather @siritys ------------------------------------ [center][font=oxtail][size=5][color=green]Hey ya'll! I just wanted to give you a small update on where I'm at! I've finished half the readings, but I still have half to go </3 I was hoping to get these done a lot faster, but they switched me to mornings at Starbucks so my days are going like this: 4am wakeup -> 5am work ->12pm off work -> school work/housework until second job -> off second job between 8pm and 10 pm -> immediately go to bed to get up at 4am. I only have two days off a week and that's filled with school work, house work, family obligations, and training for my third job ahahah. So, I'm only getting one or two done a week.... on the other hand, I firmly believe that we are given messages when we need them or are ready for them so I feel that you'll get your reading when it's the exact right time for you to hear it <3 Thank you all for being so incredibly kind and patient! I hope everyone is doing well and if you need anything please let me know! Have beautiful and fulfilling days! <3 P.S. If anyone is interested in a dragon from the first page of my lair lmk! As long as they are going to a good home I'd like to gift them to you for your patience [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@nymphaeas @CalwynCove @cannedbeans @Seonais @kirathekat @Churrell @CoyoteFlowers @jazilee @ineffablecomedy @BlueJaysFeather @siritys
Hey ya'll! I just wanted to give you a small update on where I'm at! I've finished half the readings, but I still have half to go </3 I was hoping to get these done a lot faster, but they switched me to mornings at Starbucks so my days are going like this:
4am wakeup -> 5am work ->12pm off work -> school work/housework until second job -> off second job between 8pm and 10 pm -> immediately go to bed to get up at 4am.
I only have two days off a week and that's filled with school work, house work, family obligations, and training for my third job ahahah. So, I'm only getting one or two done a week.... on the other hand, I firmly believe that we are given messages when we need them or are ready for them so I feel that you'll get your reading when it's the exact right time for you to hear it <3

Thank you all for being so incredibly kind and patient! I hope everyone is doing well and if you need anything please let me know! Have beautiful and fulfilling days! <3

P.S. If anyone is interested in a dragon from the first page of my lair lmk! As long as they are going to a good home I'd like to gift them to you for your patience
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
I am a former barista, i know that life alllll too well. <3

I like both Wave and Wavewing, if you do want to rehome someone. I will brush them carefully!
I am a former barista, i know that life alllll too well. <3

I like both Wave and Wavewing, if you do want to rehome someone. I will brush them carefully!
YCpTPdx.pngtpG8plN.gif 8ELGk5e.pngshe/they| FR+2 | nature dom team
Hmmm... Faerie is tempting... if you're willing to send to a home that can't promise forever, I'd take her. And absolutely no worries, barista-ing is a wild job, take all the time you need to deal with irl stuff
Hmmm... Faerie is tempting... if you're willing to send to a home that can't promise forever, I'd take her. And absolutely no worries, barista-ing is a wild job, take all the time you need to deal with irl stuff
wq9PoXA.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8