Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Winter's Tarot Mini-Raffle [FULL]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Hello, Hello and Welcome to Winter's Tarot Mini-Raffle!

I wanted to spend more time with my Tarot deck recently so I thought getting a few people involved through FlightRising might be beneficial :)

It's a very simple Raffle, you simply purchase a Tarot Reading in exchange for tickets for prizes! This Raffle is a Limited Raffle, only a certain number of slots are available for purchase and each user is limited to purchasing two slots!

Options for tickets are as follows:
  • One Card Draw - Worth 1 Raffle Ticket - Cost 3k
  • Simple Three Card Guidance Reading - Worth 3 Raffle Tickets - Cost 15k
  • 10 Card Guidance Reading - Worth 10 Raffle Tickets - Cost 50k

Rules:
  • This Raffle is a Limited Raffle! Only a certain number of Reading slots are available and each user is limited to purchasing only two slots!
  • Option One (simple one card draw answer) has five slots available. If you are purchasing this Option please note that "yes or no" questions are do-able, but it's better to ask open-ended questions.
  • Option Two (Three Card Guidance) has ten slots available. If you are purchasing this Option please note that "yes or no" questions are not answerable in this format. This type of reading is better suite to open-ended questions like "what guidance do I need to achieve enlightenment" or "if I continue down this route in my relationship what will the outcome look like", etc. Or you can allow me to ask the Universe what message will serve you most currently and I'll draw for that.
  • Option Three (Ten Card Journey) has three slots available. If you are purchasing this option please be aware that this type of reading is more for guidance in your current life journey, be it related to career, school, mental health, etc. It's not one where you ask a question, but one where I ask the Universe what message you need most right now and then I draw for your Journey. This is a very in-depth reading.
  • I have two jobs and go to school so readings may take anywhere from one to three weeks to be delivered, but prizes should be delivered as soon as we complete the raffle!
  • Raffle will end when all slots are purchased! It may be one day it may be three weeks, we will see how it goes.
  • Each user may win only one prize.
  • Winners will choose their prizes when they are drawn.
  • No need to ping me, I am subscribed.
  • When purchasing a reading please wait for me to respond before sending money! All the slots may have been filled and I don't want to have to spend a lot of time returning treasure :x

Hello, Hello and Welcome to Winter's Tarot Mini-Raffle!

I wanted to spend more time with my Tarot deck recently so I thought getting a few people involved through FlightRising might be beneficial :)

It's a very simple Raffle, you simply purchase a Tarot Reading in exchange for tickets for prizes! This Raffle is a Limited Raffle, only a certain number of slots are available for purchase and each user is limited to purchasing two slots!

Options for tickets are as follows:
  • One Card Draw - Worth 1 Raffle Ticket - Cost 3k
  • Simple Three Card Guidance Reading - Worth 3 Raffle Tickets - Cost 15k
  • 10 Card Guidance Reading - Worth 10 Raffle Tickets - Cost 50k

Rules:
  • This Raffle is a Limited Raffle! Only a certain number of Reading slots are available and each user is limited to purchasing only two slots!
  • Option One (simple one card draw answer) has five slots available. If you are purchasing this Option please note that "yes or no" questions are do-able, but it's better to ask open-ended questions.
  • Option Two (Three Card Guidance) has ten slots available. If you are purchasing this Option please note that "yes or no" questions are not answerable in this format. This type of reading is better suite to open-ended questions like "what guidance do I need to achieve enlightenment" or "if I continue down this route in my relationship what will the outcome look like", etc. Or you can allow me to ask the Universe what message will serve you most currently and I'll draw for that.
  • Option Three (Ten Card Journey) has three slots available. If you are purchasing this option please be aware that this type of reading is more for guidance in your current life journey, be it related to career, school, mental health, etc. It's not one where you ask a question, but one where I ask the Universe what message you need most right now and then I draw for your Journey. This is a very in-depth reading.
  • I have two jobs and go to school so readings may take anywhere from one to three weeks to be delivered, but prizes should be delivered as soon as we complete the raffle!
  • Raffle will end when all slots are purchased! It may be one day it may be three weeks, we will see how it goes.
  • Each user may win only one prize.
  • Winners will choose their prizes when they are drawn.
  • No need to ping me, I am subscribed.
  • When purchasing a reading please wait for me to respond before sending money! All the slots may have been filled and I don't want to have to spend a lot of time returning treasure :x
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
Slots

One Card Draw

1. Churrell - Paid (Complete)
2. CoyoteFlowers - Paid (Complete)
3. nymphaeas - Paid
4. ShiningFlight - Paid
5. CalwynCove - Paid

Three Card Guidance

1. cannedbeans - Paid
2. Seonais - Paid
3. Mida - Paid (Complete)
4. myrla - Paid
5. Churrell - Paid
6. CoyoteFlowers - Paid
7. Xirei - Paid (Complete)
8. CalwynCove (Complete)
9. Siritys - Paid (Complete)
10. jazilee - Paid

10 Card Journey Reading

1. ineffablecomedy - Paid
2. Endyr - Paid (Complete)
3. Seonais - Paid (Complete)
4. BlueJaysFeather - Paid
5. siritys - Prize Winner
Slots

One Card Draw

1. Churrell - Paid (Complete)
2. CoyoteFlowers - Paid (Complete)
3. nymphaeas - Paid
4. ShiningFlight - Paid
5. CalwynCove - Paid

Three Card Guidance

1. cannedbeans - Paid
2. Seonais - Paid
3. Mida - Paid (Complete)
4. myrla - Paid
5. Churrell - Paid
6. CoyoteFlowers - Paid
7. Xirei - Paid (Complete)
8. CalwynCove (Complete)
9. Siritys - Paid (Complete)
10. jazilee - Paid

10 Card Journey Reading

1. ineffablecomedy - Paid
2. Endyr - Paid (Complete)
3. Seonais - Paid (Complete)
4. BlueJaysFeather - Paid
5. siritys - Prize Winner
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
[center][font=oxtail][color=purple][size=7]Prizes[/center][font=oxtail][color=purple] [quote=Free Reading] [center][font=oxtail][size=6]Won by Siritys![/size] [font=oxtail][size=5]A Free Reading of your choice! You may either request a refund for the reading you already purchased, rendering it free, or you may ask for another reading. [/center] [/quote] [quote=Treasure] [center][font=oxtail][size=6]Won by CoyoteFlowers![/size] [font=oxtail][size=5]50,000 Treasure[/center] [/quote] [quote=Gems] [center][font=oxtail][size=6]Won by Mida![/size] [font=oxtail][size=5]50 Gems[/center] [/quote] [quote=A Feast] [center][font=oxtail][size=6]Won by Endyr![/size] [font=oxtail][size=5]1,200 Food Points[/size] [size=3]You may choose how much of each type you would like.[/center] [/quote] [quote=A Baby!] [center] [font=oxtail][size=6]Won by Seonais! [item=unhatched nocturne egg][/center] [/quote] [quote=Golden] [center][font=oxtail][size=6]Won by ineffablecomedy! [item=Gilded Decorative Chest] x2 [/center] [/quote] [quote=Nocturne Dressings] [center][font=oxtail][size=6]Won by Myrla![/size] [item=plasmpool forecallouses][item=plasmpool hindcallouses][item=plasmpool grimplate][item=plasmpool flightshroud] [item=plasmpool spikescarf][item=plasmpool armet][/center] [/quote] [quote=Nocturne Friends] [center][font=oxtail][size=6]Won by CalwynCove![/size] [item=Animated Statue][item=Ensorcelled Volume][item=Living Sculpture][item=spellbound tome][/center] [/quote] [quote=Future Champion] [center] [font=oxtail][size=6]Won by Cannedbeans![/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63703364][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/637034/63703364_350.png[/img][/url] [font=oxtail][size=5]Leveled Up to Level 20, she has Nature Primal Eyes [/center] [/quote] [quote=More Babs] [center][font=oxtail][size=6]Won by BlueJaysFeather! [item=unhatched wind egg][/center] [/quote]
Prizes

Free Reading wrote:
Won by Siritys!

A Free Reading of your choice! You may either request a refund for the reading you already purchased, rendering it free, or you may ask for another reading.

Treasure wrote:
Won by CoyoteFlowers!
50,000 Treasure

Gems wrote:
Won by Mida!

50 Gems

A Feast wrote:
Won by Endyr!

1,200 Food Points
You may choose how much of each type you would like.

A Baby! wrote:
Won by Seonais!

Unhatched Nocturne Egg

Golden wrote:
Won by ineffablecomedy!

Gilded Decorative Chest x2

Nocturne Dressings wrote:
Won by Myrla!

Plasmpool Forecallouses Plasmpool Hindcallouses Plasmpool Grimplate Plasmpool Flightshroud
Plasmpool Spikescarf Plasmpool Armet

Nocturne Friends wrote:
Won by CalwynCove!

Animated Statue Ensorcelled Volume Living Sculpture Spellbound Tome

Future Champion wrote:
Won by Cannedbeans!
63703364_350.png

Leveled Up to Level 20, she has Nature Primal Eyes

More Babs wrote:
Won by BlueJaysFeather!

Unhatched Wind Egg
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
Pinglists
If you'd like to be pinged when the next round of this raffle opens just let me know!

@FoggyDownpour @CoyoteFlowers @RevHellebore @jazilee @RandomShmoe
Pinglists
If you'd like to be pinged when the next round of this raffle opens just let me know!

@FoggyDownpour @CoyoteFlowers @RevHellebore @jazilee @RandomShmoe
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
Testimonials

Curious what other people have said about my readings??

From EbonyBadger regarding a General Reading for the Year:

"Wintercreek's reading for me was very insightful! They gave me a very detailed explanation of what they were able to 'see', it was just as good as getting a reading done in person, if not better! Now I have a little copy of my future to refer to whenever I feel lost or down. :3

I wholeheartedly recommend it!"

From glitterdusted regarding a General Reading for the Year:

"...Just got a reading for the year from Wintercreek and popping in to say it was very clear and detailed. Definitely worth the price, and also in line with how I suspecting things would be going. Very entertaining and good for insight. :D"

From Hyoscyamus regarding a General Reading for the upcoming Month:

"Very extensive reading for little treasure, nicely explained and well done overall! A definite recommendation for everyone interested! ♥"

From Zillua regarding a General Reading for the upcoming Year:

"Wintercreek's general reading for the year for me was detailed, explaining the meaning behind the runes' positioning, and providing advice on how to deal with possible difficulties in the future. Definitely worth the 15kt <3"

From felistopaz regarding a Guidance Reading for a specific question:

"I commissioned a rune reading with regards to a personal question. I was treated very nicely and the reading and explanation were insightful and detailed. Can recommend! :)"

From phosphenes regarding a General Reading for the upcoming Month:

"first, i'd like to note that Wintercreek is extremely kind and professional. they delivered an easy-to-understand, yet extensive reading. they explained each aspect of the reading, as well as potential alternative meanings behind them. i loved that as they explained the reading, they connected the different pieces into a plausible scenario -- this truly helped me link it to the events brewing in my life. for the price, you can't beat the insight."

From Mazarine regarding a General Reading for the upcoming Month:

"It was almost uncannily...accurate and everything I could've wanted; I literally sat up straighter a mere two sentences into the reading, and went through the rest of it with rapt attention. That was an experience, wow. ...Really, though, the accuracy here was amazing and went above and beyond all my expectations."

From CoyoteFlowers regarding a One Card Draw:
"It touched a lot of deep imagery I associate with myself, stuff I like to keep close to my heart, so I can see you have great connection with your cards.

I can see exactly where this message/reading is coming from, not to be cheesy, but it put the picture into perspective by showing me little pieces.

It was like taking a sip of a cold water on a hot day; soothing, refreshing."
Testimonials

Curious what other people have said about my readings??

From EbonyBadger regarding a General Reading for the Year:

"Wintercreek's reading for me was very insightful! They gave me a very detailed explanation of what they were able to 'see', it was just as good as getting a reading done in person, if not better! Now I have a little copy of my future to refer to whenever I feel lost or down. :3

I wholeheartedly recommend it!"

From glitterdusted regarding a General Reading for the Year:

"...Just got a reading for the year from Wintercreek and popping in to say it was very clear and detailed. Definitely worth the price, and also in line with how I suspecting things would be going. Very entertaining and good for insight. :D"

From Hyoscyamus regarding a General Reading for the upcoming Month:

"Very extensive reading for little treasure, nicely explained and well done overall! A definite recommendation for everyone interested! ♥"

From Zillua regarding a General Reading for the upcoming Year:

"Wintercreek's general reading for the year for me was detailed, explaining the meaning behind the runes' positioning, and providing advice on how to deal with possible difficulties in the future. Definitely worth the 15kt <3"

From felistopaz regarding a Guidance Reading for a specific question:

"I commissioned a rune reading with regards to a personal question. I was treated very nicely and the reading and explanation were insightful and detailed. Can recommend! :)"

From phosphenes regarding a General Reading for the upcoming Month:

"first, i'd like to note that Wintercreek is extremely kind and professional. they delivered an easy-to-understand, yet extensive reading. they explained each aspect of the reading, as well as potential alternative meanings behind them. i loved that as they explained the reading, they connected the different pieces into a plausible scenario -- this truly helped me link it to the events brewing in my life. for the price, you can't beat the insight."

From Mazarine regarding a General Reading for the upcoming Month:

"It was almost uncannily...accurate and everything I could've wanted; I literally sat up straighter a mere two sentences into the reading, and went through the rest of it with rapt attention. That was an experience, wow. ...Really, though, the accuracy here was amazing and went above and beyond all my expectations."

From CoyoteFlowers regarding a One Card Draw:
"It touched a lot of deep imagery I associate with myself, stuff I like to keep close to my heart, so I can see you have great connection with your cards.

I can see exactly where this message/reading is coming from, not to be cheesy, but it put the picture into perspective by showing me little pieces.

It was like taking a sip of a cold water on a hot day; soothing, refreshing."
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
She's not pretty, but she's open!
She's not pretty, but she's open!
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
This is such a cool idea! As a long-time Tarot reader, I love that you're doing this <3

I'd like to purchase a 10-card Guidance reading!
This is such a cool idea! As a long-time Tarot reader, I love that you're doing this <3

I'd like to purchase a 10-card Guidance reading!
item wishlist | familiar wishlist
jess • 25 • she/her • laybrush-larcenist on tumblr
9122bbf76f51743083d0229c8c4c80407166b80f.png
@ineffablecomedy, ahh! Thank you so much Jess! I'm really excited about this raffle lol. I'm hoping to add a few more prizes as well :) Go ahead and send the payment whenever you're ready and I'll reserve a slot for you! Have a beautiful day <3
@ineffablecomedy, ahh! Thank you so much Jess! I'm really excited about this raffle lol. I'm hoping to add a few more prizes as well :) Go ahead and send the payment whenever you're ready and I'll reserve a slot for you! Have a beautiful day <3
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
I would love to get a ten-card reading! I'll send the treasure ASAP!
I would love to get a ten-card reading! I'll send the treasure ASAP!
Endyr || 23 || She/They || FR+3
@Endyr, thank you so much!! <3 Go ahead and send the CR, I'll mark you down for a 10 Card slot! Have a lovely day! <3
@Endyr, thank you so much!! <3 Go ahead and send the CR, I'll mark you down for a 10 Card slot! Have a lovely day! <3
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8