Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Winter's Tarot Mini-Raffle [FULL]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
bump~
bump~
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
@Wintercreek @Mida @Rosie1450 @CoyoteFlowers @SassmasterMaxie @Azera @Neiran @MarinaQuakenbush @Pronus @RaiStarDragon @Dragonartist24 @Everyone @RandomShmoe @MOMOFSIX @Keridwyn @Seonais @PhoenixFire36 @Lisegathe @Drakkainen @lapras131 @Sairine @sinsomniac @Puggles @Unelore @Niernen @Nightingale11 @cactiiblossoms @Maxine1337 @Sagittariuss @Aquatic @Siakb @topazwolf91 @Drekven @ElleMelle @Rockmama @Martinique @Dracoami @ArcaneShadows @grandmaeblob @FoggyDownpour @MariKatt @Larssie @AliciaA @SakuraAngel @TwilightStars @Kissie @Katnipp @xyliacera @GooglieSalmon @Cylence @SakuraAngel @TwilightStars @MarinaQuakenbush @Rudinn @Ennaia @CharlieWeasleyy @tenworms @Issues @atomicsharkchild @m0nsters @LavenderSunrise @BlueJaysFeather @CharlieWeasleyy @Boeing @FutureMopie @Ziegler @m0nsters @SassmasterMaxie @myrla @Rookie @TwilightStars @Neiran
@Rosie1450 @tenworms @Xoanon @UndeadFae @Wafflo @SakuraAngel @3ctoplasm @TomSwifty @holidayblues @GalenLeBeux @celestja @xyliacera @ErthisiaKay @Siritys @SableSsare @Lisegathe @Famion @AliciaA @DarkSnowfox @Drekven @Rockmama @MissMaira @NebulaCloud @Pronus @LadySiren @Cylence @Sagitariuss @Martinique @MariKatt @Larssie @Kissie @Katnipp @ElleMelle @SeiyreSlash @CutiePaws @Ragnarok42 @unsolved @Self @Siakb @Aquatic @sockmonkeygerald @Rockelle @Rudinn @Drakzaen @RandomShmoe @Drakkainen @Puggles @lili105 @Seonais @GryphonSong @lapras131 @Azera @Ennaia @Guineapigsfly @Maxine1337 @Churrell @Flyx @Mida @FreezeTheFox @Issues @bakugannvgims @Zygon @Shpee @Muxie @spazmoids @Glossy @Xirei @EgoLobster @SheridanCharon @wolfcub @Sairine @Nightingale11 @Crystal13 @LiveSky @CoffeeCoyote @MarinaQuakenbush @WanderingTurtle @sinsomniac @Ikterrin @ReadingHell @FoggyDownpour @Alskasaur @Espoir @AlvildaBright @helloca @RaiStarDragon @Cunea @Unelore @Everyone @PhoenixFire36 @ElysianJewels @Veredii @Dracoami @Eiyora

Hey ya'll! I'm running another raffle :D
This one is much smaller and has a very different intent behind it, but I wanted to give you a ping in case you were interested in getting a reading done and winning a small gift. If not no worries and I hope you are all doing well and that you have wonderful, peaceful days <3
@Wintercreek @Mida @Rosie1450 @CoyoteFlowers @SassmasterMaxie @Azera @Neiran @MarinaQuakenbush @Pronus @RaiStarDragon @Dragonartist24 @Everyone @RandomShmoe @MOMOFSIX @Keridwyn @Seonais @PhoenixFire36 @Lisegathe @Drakkainen @lapras131 @Sairine @sinsomniac @Puggles @Unelore @Niernen @Nightingale11 @cactiiblossoms @Maxine1337 @Sagittariuss @Aquatic @Siakb @topazwolf91 @Drekven @ElleMelle @Rockmama @Martinique @Dracoami @ArcaneShadows @grandmaeblob @FoggyDownpour @MariKatt @Larssie @AliciaA @SakuraAngel @TwilightStars @Kissie @Katnipp @xyliacera @GooglieSalmon @Cylence @SakuraAngel @TwilightStars @MarinaQuakenbush @Rudinn @Ennaia @CharlieWeasleyy @tenworms @Issues @atomicsharkchild @m0nsters @LavenderSunrise @BlueJaysFeather @CharlieWeasleyy @Boeing @FutureMopie @Ziegler @m0nsters @SassmasterMaxie @myrla @Rookie @TwilightStars @Neiran
@Rosie1450 @tenworms @Xoanon @UndeadFae @Wafflo @SakuraAngel @3ctoplasm @TomSwifty @holidayblues @GalenLeBeux @celestja @xyliacera @ErthisiaKay @Siritys @SableSsare @Lisegathe @Famion @AliciaA @DarkSnowfox @Drekven @Rockmama @MissMaira @NebulaCloud @Pronus @LadySiren @Cylence @Sagitariuss @Martinique @MariKatt @Larssie @Kissie @Katnipp @ElleMelle @SeiyreSlash @CutiePaws @Ragnarok42 @unsolved @Self @Siakb @Aquatic @sockmonkeygerald @Rockelle @Rudinn @Drakzaen @RandomShmoe @Drakkainen @Puggles @lili105 @Seonais @GryphonSong @lapras131 @Azera @Ennaia @Guineapigsfly @Maxine1337 @Churrell @Flyx @Mida @FreezeTheFox @Issues @bakugannvgims @Zygon @Shpee @Muxie @spazmoids @Glossy @Xirei @EgoLobster @SheridanCharon @wolfcub @Sairine @Nightingale11 @Crystal13 @LiveSky @CoffeeCoyote @MarinaQuakenbush @WanderingTurtle @sinsomniac @Ikterrin @ReadingHell @FoggyDownpour @Alskasaur @Espoir @AlvildaBright @helloca @RaiStarDragon @Cunea @Unelore @Everyone @PhoenixFire36 @ElysianJewels @Veredii @Dracoami @Eiyora

Hey ya'll! I'm running another raffle :D
This one is much smaller and has a very different intent behind it, but I wanted to give you a ping in case you were interested in getting a reading done and winning a small gift. If not no worries and I hope you are all doing well and that you have wonderful, peaceful days <3
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
May I purchase a 10 card reading and a 3 card guidance?
May I purchase a 10 card reading and a 3 card guidance?
Put me down for a 3-card reading, please!
Put me down for a 3-card reading, please!
........ «Hiatus» Art Shop
«S» Baldwin Fodder

Unknown courage sleeps in your heart,
and when you realize
The downpour in your heart
Will surely stop

Show me your brave heart

..... Pixel art of a muted brown Veilspun with cool green wings. A whirl of green wind swirls around her.....
@Seonais, ack :D yes, of course! I'll put you down for both slots! Feel free to send the CR whenever! I hope you're having a lovely day <3
@Seonais, ack :D yes, of course! I'll put you down for both slots! Feel free to send the CR whenever! I hope you're having a lovely day <3
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
@Mida, will do! Thank you so much! I really appreciate you taking part in the raffle! <3 Feel free to send the CR whenever you have time :) I hope you're having an amazing day! <3
@Mida, will do! Thank you so much! I really appreciate you taking part in the raffle! <3 Feel free to send the CR whenever you have time :) I hope you're having an amazing day! <3
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
@wintercreek aw shoot! a 10 card would be purrfect right now. But I'd still love a 3 card!
@wintercreek aw shoot! a 10 card would be purrfect right now. But I'd still love a 3 card!
to ping me, please type myrLa :o)

I stream Flight Rising on Twitch! Come hang out with the Sharkstars!
I'd like to be added to the pinglist for the next raffle please!
I'd like to be added to the pinglist for the next raffle please!
Auction_copy.jpg
I love tarot and haven't had a deck with me for ages! Can you put me down for a one card and a three card reading?
I love tarot and haven't had a deck with me for ages! Can you put me down for a one card and a three card reading?
Oooo— please add me to the ping list and I would like a three card reading and a one card reading.
Oooo— please add me to the ping list and I would like a three card reading and a one card reading.
x
2J4fxZr.png
x
There is no kindness owed--
but no love, however brief, is wasted.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8