Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Winter's Tarot Mini-Raffle [FULL]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@CoyoteFlowers, thank you so much for participating! I marked you down for your slots and the pinglist ^.^ Feel free to send the CR whenever you are ready! Have a wonderful day! <3
@CoyoteFlowers, thank you so much for participating! I marked you down for your slots and the pinglist ^.^ Feel free to send the CR whenever you are ready! Have a wonderful day! <3
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
@nymphaeas, awesome! Thank you so much for joining us! I marked you down for your slot :) Have a wonderful day! <3
@nymphaeas, awesome! Thank you so much for joining us! I marked you down for your slot :) Have a wonderful day! <3
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
@ShiningFlight, excellent! Thank you for joining the raffle ^.^ I hope you have a beautiful day <3
@ShiningFlight, excellent! Thank you for joining the raffle ^.^ I hope you have a beautiful day <3
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
@Xirei, awesome :D Thank you so much for joining us <3 Go ahead and send the CR whenever you are ready! Have a beautiful day <3
@Xirei, awesome :D Thank you so much for joining us <3 Go ahead and send the CR whenever you are ready! Have a beautiful day <3
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
@CalwynCove, thank you so much for saying so and thank you for joining us :D I'm glad that people like the idea ^.^ you can send the treasure whenever you have time! Thank you again and I hope you have a lovely day <3
@CalwynCove, thank you so much for saying so and thank you for joining us :D I'm glad that people like the idea ^.^ you can send the treasure whenever you have time! Thank you again and I hope you have a lovely day <3
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
@Siritys, ahh hello and thank you for joining the raffle :D It's great to see you! I'll definitely add you to your slot <3 Feel free to send the CR whenever you have time! I hope you have an absolutely fantastic day <3
@Siritys, ahh hello and thank you for joining the raffle :D It's great to see you! I'll definitely add you to your slot <3 Feel free to send the CR whenever you have time! I hope you have an absolutely fantastic day <3
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
@jazilee, thank you so much for joining the raffle! I added you to the pinglist and your slot :) send the CR whenever you have time! I hope you have a lovely day! <3
@jazilee, thank you so much for joining the raffle! I added you to the pinglist and your slot :) send the CR whenever you have time! I hope you have a lovely day! <3
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
@RandomShmoe, good afternoon!! I'm so sorry, all my slots are full </3 but I'll definitely be running another and I'll give you a ping as soon as it opens! Thank you so much for the interest and I hope you have an beautiful and fulfilling day <3
@RandomShmoe, good afternoon!! I'm so sorry, all my slots are full </3 but I'll definitely be running another and I'll give you a ping as soon as it opens! Thank you so much for the interest and I hope you have an beautiful and fulfilling day <3
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
Can I please be taken off the ping list... I don't remember ever asking to be put on it. Sorry and Thank you. ^.^
Can I please be taken off the ping list... I don't remember ever asking to be put on it. Sorry and Thank you. ^.^
bcPLEkL.png crystalgeneeggfire.pngsimplicity.png
@GalenLeBeux, you were on the ping list for the previous raffle I did and I wanted to give everyone the opportunity to take part in this one as well, just in case. I apologize for the ping, I'll take you off that list! Thank you for your participation in the previous raffle! Have a great day!
@GalenLeBeux, you were on the ping list for the previous raffle I did and I wanted to give everyone the opportunity to take part in this one as well, just in case. I apologize for the ping, I'll take you off that list! Thank you for your participation in the previous raffle! Have a great day!
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8