Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | semi-quitting / hiatus
1 2 3 4 5 6
@NameChange88911

ohh I hope you feel better soon!! sending good vibes your way <3

I’d love any random familiars or apparel please, I’m new so anything would be very much appreciated!
@NameChange88911

ohh I hope you feel better soon!! sending good vibes your way <3

I’d love any random familiars or apparel please, I’m new so anything would be very much appreciated!
Heyo! Hope you find happiness outside of FR! Stay safe <3

I’d appreciate any familiars or apparel you can spare :)
Heyo! Hope you find happiness outside of FR! Stay safe <3

I’d appreciate any familiars or apparel you can spare :)
52970845778_17c037eedd_o.png ... » She/Her
» Wishlist
» FR Time +3
» G1s For Sale
I hope you can recover and feel better with the haitus ;3
Thank you for doing this!
May I ask if I could get some gems :3
And maybe some fest apparel (I love to dress my dragons)
Or some left eggs or genes (I have a lot of projects I'm happy about all)
Thank you very much :3
I hope you can recover and feel better with the haitus ;3
Thank you for doing this!
May I ask if I could get some gems :3
And maybe some fest apparel (I love to dress my dragons)
Or some left eggs or genes (I have a lot of projects I'm happy about all)
Thank you very much :3
@NameChange88911 I would really appreciate anything off of my wishlist or any festival skins you have! :) I hope that you can find some joy in the world and that RealWorld treats you well.
@NameChange88911 I would really appreciate anything off of my wishlist or any festival skins you have! :) I hope that you can find some joy in the world and that RealWorld treats you well.
mVbiNgO.pngPyzT7QY.png24GL7rg.pngdVEhpEt.png0jScwbh.pngvgZFjhe.pngexUrsEs.pngh8GgOlC.pngSKppn6R.pngAer-PhantomV2.gifPdiBTNZ.pngQ7oWmMw.png7GFlGJN.pngLLXHrpZ.png
bBbrKLW.png
@NameChange88911
Hope you feel better soon!

Would it be possible to get any fest apparel? If not, anything would be great! Is it also possible to get SomeoneBuyMe since you’re auctioning him?
@NameChange88911
Hope you feel better soon!

Would it be possible to get any fest apparel? If not, anything would be great! Is it also possible to get SomeoneBuyMe since you’re auctioning him?
@NameChange88911
If you have anything to spare I would love to keep it ^^
Familiar, apparel wise :) or anything really

I hope you feel better soon I know life is hard right now but we'll get through this <3
@NameChange88911
If you have anything to spare I would love to keep it ^^
Familiar, apparel wise :) or anything really

I hope you feel better soon I know life is hard right now but we'll get through this <3
74608095.png 67644545.png 66323483.png My Wishlist
Long Drop Coli
Aella Hatchery (Green dragons)
HFNgSxI.gif
Hello! May I Have some Coliseum Items (Have been having a hard time getting Eliminate/Berserker/Ambush since I'm new and they are pretty expensive) or some Apparel/Familiars? Thanks!
Hello! May I Have some Coliseum Items (Have been having a hard time getting Eliminate/Berserker/Ambush since I'm new and they are pretty expensive) or some Apparel/Familiars? Thanks!
iceshield_divider3alt_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4j.png
I hope you feel better after everything is over.

Thanks for doing this.

Anything is nice!

I'm currently looking for any/bunch of apparel, gems, treasures, eggs, genes, skins, accents, and familiars! You can just give me random stuff of what I've stated.

Anyways like I said at the top of this comment, I hope you feel better, and thank you for doing this.
I hope you feel better after everything is over.

Thanks for doing this.

Anything is nice!

I'm currently looking for any/bunch of apparel, gems, treasures, eggs, genes, skins, accents, and familiars! You can just give me random stuff of what I've stated.

Anyways like I said at the top of this comment, I hope you feel better, and thank you for doing this.
Wishlist/Clan
R3T9Jmp.png
@NameChange88911

Any apparel you can spare would be kind. Hope you feel better soon, and feel free to hit me up if/when you come back so I can help your hoard get back on its feet.
@NameChange88911

Any apparel you can spare would be kind. Hope you feel better soon, and feel free to hit me up if/when you come back so I can help your hoard get back on its feet.
output-onlinepngtools.png
I’m so sorry that you’re not doing very well! These are hard times and it’s especially important that you take care of your mental and physical health. If there’s anything you need that I could help with, feel free to reach out! I’m sorry to see you go and I hope things get better for you!

I don’t want to ask you for too much since I don’t know if you plan on coming back, but if there’s anything you don’t want I’ll gladly take it! Miscellaneous items, apparel, familiars, materials, etc. are all fine with me! I’m not picky. I appreciate what you’re doing and there’s no pressure if you don’t get to me :) Stay safe and Stay healthy!
I’m so sorry that you’re not doing very well! These are hard times and it’s especially important that you take care of your mental and physical health. If there’s anything you need that I could help with, feel free to reach out! I’m sorry to see you go and I hope things get better for you!

I don’t want to ask you for too much since I don’t know if you plan on coming back, but if there’s anything you don’t want I’ll gladly take it! Miscellaneous items, apparel, familiars, materials, etc. are all fine with me! I’m not picky. I appreciate what you’re doing and there’s no pressure if you don’t get to me :) Stay safe and Stay healthy!
dNPGqXr.png -Mira (aka nuli)
-she/her
-FR +3
< this baby needs
Some love!!!
CPMK3ES.gif
Friend requests and pms welcome!
AJ13r48.png
1 2 3 4 5 6