Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | semi-quitting / hiatus
1 2 3 4 5 6
I feel the same about the world. Flight rising is my only scape from reality tbh. I hope everything goes well. I would happily take apparel but I also collect every item in the game.
I feel the same about the world. Flight rising is my only scape from reality tbh. I hope everything goes well. I would happily take apparel but I also collect every item in the game.
have a good day!
trying to get some new dragons. my lair has a lot of dragons im trying to get rid of, so please dont mind my lair slots when deciding to send the dragons ^^

WILDCLAW JOURNEY
Wishlist
Dragon Census
I'm sorry you feel this way, but it's good that you're prioritizing your health. Good luck to you and I hope you feel better soon

Any apparel or food you can spare would be much appreciated, thanks in advance (^w^)
I'm sorry you feel this way, but it's good that you're prioritizing your health. Good luck to you and I hope you feel better soon

Any apparel or food you can spare would be much appreciated, thanks in advance (^w^)
9DdGlja.png
I hope that you feel better soon! Take as much time as you need and focus on yourself and things that are important to you. This is a game, after all.

I would love any apparel, please! Thank you, and I do hope you feel better both mentally and physically.
I hope that you feel better soon! Take as much time as you need and focus on yourself and things that are important to you. This is a game, after all.

I would love any apparel, please! Thank you, and I do hope you feel better both mentally and physically.
Just wanting to wish you good luck during your break!
Burning yourself out is the worse feeling. Make sure you take care of yourself, alright? Come back when you're ready.
Just wanting to wish you good luck during your break!
Burning yourself out is the worse feeling. Make sure you take care of yourself, alright? Come back when you're ready.
a7UZo.gif i63Vc1N.png YK6vl.gif 7eP4N.gif
@namechange88911
could I please have any boss or festival familiars? I would be deeply grateful. Hope to see you soon (and spend more on your grab bags)!
@namechange88911
could I please have any boss or festival familiars? I would be deeply grateful. Hope to see you soon (and spend more on your grab bags)!
CXky6Lf.gif
She/Her | FR +3
I hope you feel better soon! I hope when you come back you'll feel better. Please remember you are not helpless. You are doing all you can right now. Which may not feel like a lot, but it's more than some people.

My close friend just joined, could you send her some random stuff? Her username is zoradomanation.

I want your Cosmo Gecko please, I love it's bright colors.
I hope you feel better soon! I hope when you come back you'll feel better. Please remember you are not helpless. You are doing all you can right now. Which may not feel like a lot, but it's more than some people.

My close friend just joined, could you send her some random stuff? Her username is zoradomanation.

I want your Cosmo Gecko please, I love it's bright colors.
d3aFOu3.gif
@NameChange88911
I hope you feel better soon!
I'd love a few random fams, if you have any left to spare!
@NameChange88911
I hope you feel better soon!
I'd love a few random fams, if you have any left to spare!
ENVA0w8.jpg
@NameChange88911 Sorry you're feeling so helpless. I hope you find something that'll help you lose that feeling! Times are tough, and we're all doing the best we can to get by and do what we can. I hope you find something fulfilling <3

If possible, I'd love whatever familiars you're willing to spare? I'm looking at your bestiary and you have SO MANY things that I don't, so here are a few that you have that I wouldn't mind receiving, but I'm happy with anything! <3

Armored Greatowl, Axe Mimic, Ball-Jointed Bogsneak, Blooming Hedgehide, Brightwing Dwarf Hainu, Bullephant, Crazed Powermith, Dirge Fiddlefiend, Flora Cerdae, Flutterbun, Four-Eyed Phylactery, Ghosthost Viola, Grove Piper, Inquisitive Shroud, Magic Mirror, Maren Spearmaiden, Magma Runner, Mischievous Magnifier, Moonlight Fungi, Myosotis Fox, Poltergeist Pile, Radiant Flutterbun, Protobeast, Serpentine Lamp, Snowy Owlynx, Spritely Portrait, Valorous Cape, Tricolor Yapper, Vulpine Lamp, Yeti Brawler

So that list got a little out of control and I by no means expect you to give me all of these, but any of these would be amazing, and I appreciate you. Thanks! <3

@NameChange88911 Sorry you're feeling so helpless. I hope you find something that'll help you lose that feeling! Times are tough, and we're all doing the best we can to get by and do what we can. I hope you find something fulfilling <3

If possible, I'd love whatever familiars you're willing to spare? I'm looking at your bestiary and you have SO MANY things that I don't, so here are a few that you have that I wouldn't mind receiving, but I'm happy with anything! <3

Armored Greatowl, Axe Mimic, Ball-Jointed Bogsneak, Blooming Hedgehide, Brightwing Dwarf Hainu, Bullephant, Crazed Powermith, Dirge Fiddlefiend, Flora Cerdae, Flutterbun, Four-Eyed Phylactery, Ghosthost Viola, Grove Piper, Inquisitive Shroud, Magic Mirror, Maren Spearmaiden, Magma Runner, Mischievous Magnifier, Moonlight Fungi, Myosotis Fox, Poltergeist Pile, Radiant Flutterbun, Protobeast, Serpentine Lamp, Snowy Owlynx, Spritely Portrait, Valorous Cape, Tricolor Yapper, Vulpine Lamp, Yeti Brawler

So that list got a little out of control and I by no means expect you to give me all of these, but any of these would be amazing, and I appreciate you. Thanks! <3

Give a ___/Get a ___ Masterlist // Forum Games Masterlist
No travelers, please! // Modern breeds preferred
I'm so sorry you're feeling this way. :( I understand the feeling of powerlessness and hopelessness. All I can say is that I hope things change for the better, and that you can take the time to focus on taking care of yourself.

These are some of the familiars on my wishlist that I've cross-checked against your bestiary:

Cosmo Gecko
Flutterbun
Peacock Spider
Protobeast
Radiant Flutterbun
Speckled Peacock Spider

I'd never expect or ask for the whole list but wasn't sure what you're okay with letting go of at this point! I'm (slooooowly) trying to collect one of each familiar so I promise I'd take care of whoever you're willing to part with and would give them a permanent loving home! :D Thank you for doing this!
I'm so sorry you're feeling this way. :( I understand the feeling of powerlessness and hopelessness. All I can say is that I hope things change for the better, and that you can take the time to focus on taking care of yourself.

These are some of the familiars on my wishlist that I've cross-checked against your bestiary:

Cosmo Gecko
Flutterbun
Peacock Spider
Protobeast
Radiant Flutterbun
Speckled Peacock Spider

I'd never expect or ask for the whole list but wasn't sure what you're okay with letting go of at this point! I'm (slooooowly) trying to collect one of each familiar so I promise I'd take care of whoever you're willing to part with and would give them a permanent loving home! :D Thank you for doing this!
Hi! I hope you can find peace. There's a lot going on in the world right now, and you're doing the right thing by taking time to think about it.

Could I have the Glitterfreeze Ambassador, Sweetheart Swan, or Aerborne Ambassador, please?
Hi! I hope you can find peace. There's a lot going on in the world right now, and you're doing the right thing by taking time to think about it.

Could I have the Glitterfreeze Ambassador, Sweetheart Swan, or Aerborne Ambassador, please?
tumblr_inline_nfx5micmyj1r6zydg.png
1 2 3 4 5 6