Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | semi-quitting / hiatus
1 2 3 4 5 6
hope you feel better soon! there's videos you can watch or put on in the background that will send all ad revenue to blm etc
make sure you take care of your mental health
hope you feel better soon! there's videos you can watch or put on in the background that will send all ad revenue to blm etc
make sure you take care of your mental health
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png 99HpT0c.png wind_bibling_by_cicide76536-dcipqin.gif WIMBY100.png
may i have any baldwin mats(gold muck, white slime, green goo, yellow ooze) please? or any fest apparels/skin would be great too! thank you so much for doing this! have a nice day!
may i have any baldwin mats(gold muck, white slime, green goo, yellow ooze) please? or any fest apparels/skin would be great too! thank you so much for doing this! have a nice day!
i am r i ooo not r l ooo
Wishlist

The current world situation is certainly depressing. It will get better, just hang in there! I find sitting in the sun for a while brightens my mood.

If you're still giving familiars away, I'd love to give your Amethyst King. I don't have this one.

The current world situation is certainly depressing. It will get better, just hang in there! I find sitting in the sun for a while brightens my mood.

If you're still giving familiars away, I'd love to give your Amethyst King. I don't have this one.
p5S2w8m.gifGvdeBPH.gift4WZbnC.gifGLqljBH.gifoAdfhjn.gif
I'm sorry you're feelin' so down :< It's hard to cope with all that's going on, but it'll be OK *hugs* I would love your Glassbound Solarvul and Laybrush Larcenist if you still have them / if they're available :> Thank you for doin' this, I'm sure you're helping lift someone up with the things you've given [emoji=heart size=1]
I'm sorry you're feelin' so down :< It's hard to cope with all that's going on, but it'll be OK *hugs*

I would love your Glassbound Solarvul and Laybrush Larcenist if you still have them / if they're available :> Thank you for doin' this, I'm sure you're helping lift someone up with the things you've given
Hypha_FR_Signature_no_text.png
byglMgD.pngk6XadYv.png

2uq3ZkE.png

HUg2HbD.png

ih7flOs.png

kFRXDH6.png
I hope you're able to feel better soon! I know things have been pretty terrible recently, but it will get better, hopefully.
No idea if you've got one, but I'd really appreciate a Spined Cobra and some Baldwin mats. If you don't have the snek, just the mats, or vice versa. Thank you for doing this!
I hope you're able to feel better soon! I know things have been pretty terrible recently, but it will get better, hopefully.
No idea if you've got one, but I'd really appreciate a Spined Cobra and some Baldwin mats. If you don't have the snek, just the mats, or vice versa. Thank you for doing this!
EHJHtz7.png
Aww, I hope you feel a bit better soon! <3 We're always here if you need us!

I know there have been lot of requests, so anything would do! Chests, fams, currency would all be greatly appreciated! :)
Aww, I hope you feel a bit better soon! <3 We're always here if you need us!

I know there have been lot of requests, so anything would do! Chests, fams, currency would all be greatly appreciated! :)
tHe chICKeN hAs COmE...

DOn't even THINK about clicking this unless you want to lose your nose...

Dusk, she/her, friend requests welcome!
OLBR2hp.png Click Here For The Chicken Discord Server!
I hope you feel better! You can talk to me if you need to!

Youre probably out of everything so anything is fine! Im really looking for fest items, eggs, elim, breed changes currency!
Thanks for doing this!
I hope you feel better! You can talk to me if you need to!

Youre probably out of everything so anything is fine! Im really looking for fest items, eggs, elim, breed changes currency!
Thanks for doing this!
Could I snag the autumn spinx, Pangolin Racer and Witherbough Warlock?
@NameChange88911
I hope the world treats you better and you feel better :)
Could I snag the autumn spinx, Pangolin Racer and Witherbough Warlock?
@NameChange88911
I hope the world treats you better and you feel better :)
74608095.png 67644545.png 66323483.png My Wishlist
Long Drop Coli
Aella Hatchery (Green dragons)
HFNgSxI.gif
@NameChange88911
can I please have any gems or familiars I can get?
also you will be missed good luck in life!
@NameChange88911
can I please have any gems or familiars I can get?
also you will be missed good luck in life!
dragonlava she/her/hers
check out my giveaway
Sad to hear that ur going on a FR Hiatus

If possible, could I get some treasure and some food?

Since I co-run a hatchery, Im costantly having dergs come into my clan, and space sometimes run out. I still havent figured out how to expand my hibernal.

And the food helps feed em

hope we'll see you on FR again
Sad to hear that ur going on a FR Hiatus

If possible, could I get some treasure and some food?

Since I co-run a hatchery, Im costantly having dergs come into my clan, and space sometimes run out. I still havent figured out how to expand my hibernal.

And the food helps feed em

hope we'll see you on FR again
q8ev8ue.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6