Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | DONE
1 2 3 4
[indent][b]Hello and welcome to my short primal raffle![/b] I did an interest check, and[/indent] enough people were interested in it, so I figured I'd go ahead and make it! This gal is Nyx: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=491473&tab=dragon&did=60617349][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/606174/60617349_350.png[/img][/url] [i][b]Midnight Clown/Abyss Eye Spots/Silver Smirch/Arcane Primal[/b][/i] [s]Currently, she is a level five gal, but I'll probably level her up some more, maybe add some stones.[/s] [s]Now she is level seven[/s] [s]Now she's level ten, blank slate, lol[/s] [s]Level 12 gal[/s] [s]Leave 14 now[/s] Level 16 now! No stat points were used and not stoned. Completely blank slate. She will come with a [b]surprise familiar and apparel [/b]as well! I may throw in a stack of food and maybe some other random fodder items, it just depends. Tickets will be [b]500t each, or 1kt/g for two tickets![/b] [b][u]Please post on here[/u][/b], just to let me know you're sending something. You can send [b]payment via PM or CR[/b], I don't mind either, but again, [b]please comment on this post to let me know! [/b] Nyx is one of my own babies-as in, she is the daughter of two of my own dragons. I do hope she finds a good home through this raffle, but once you have her, it's up to you what you do with her. [b]This will be going on for about a week, so she will not have any cool-down times when given to the winner![/b] [b][s]If I can find some other things that might make good prizes, I'll add them for second and third place, lol.[/s][/b]
Hello and welcome to my short primal raffle! I did an interest check, and
enough people were interested in it, so I figured I'd go ahead and make it! This gal is Nyx:

60617349_350.png
Midnight Clown/Abyss Eye Spots/Silver Smirch/Arcane Primal

Currently, she is a level five gal, but I'll probably level her up some more, maybe add some stones.

Now she is level seven

Now she's level ten, blank slate, lol

Level 12 gal

Leave 14 now

Level 16 now! No stat points were used and not stoned. Completely blank slate.

She will come with a surprise familiar and apparel as well! I may throw in a stack of food and maybe some other random fodder items, it just depends.

Tickets will be 500t each, or 1kt/g for two tickets! Please post on here, just to let me know you're sending something. You can send payment via PM or CR, I don't mind either, but again, please comment on this post to let me know!

Nyx is one of my own babies-as in, she is the daughter of two of my own dragons. I do hope she finds a good home through this raffle, but once you have her, it's up to you what you do with her. This will be going on for about a week, so she will not have any cool-down times when given to the winner!

If I can find some other things that might make good prizes, I'll add them for second and third place, lol.
AdNAlvs.gif61b9gG4.pngAdNAlvs.gif

Doll: DogiCrimson
[quote][b]Tickets:[/b] Customer: @ForgottenWonders Tickets bought: 20 Amount paid: 10kt Ticket number: 1-19 Customer: @Tristara Tickets bought: 10 Amount paid: 5kt Ticket number: 20-29 Customer: @madeleinee Ticket bought: 10 Amount paid: 5kt Ticket number: 30-39 Customer: @DrShadowCipher Tickets bought: 20 Amount paid: 9kt, 1g Ticket number: 40-59 Customer: @Scholarr Tickets bought: 5 Amount paid: 2500t Ticket number: 60-64 Customer: @StoryBookWonder Tickets bought: 40 Amount paid: 20kt Ticket number: 65-104 Customer: @Rvan Tickets bought: 14 Amount paid: 1kt, 6g Ticket number: 105-118 Customer: @skarpetky Tickets bought: 20 Amount paid: 10g Ticket number: 119-128 Customer: @RainbowGay Tickets bought: 80 Amount paid: 40kt Ticket number: 129-208 Customer: @lightslikestars Tickets bought: 10 Amount paid: 5kt Ticket number: 209-218 Customer: @StoryBookWonder Tickets bought: 40 Amount paid: 20kt Ticket number: 219-258 Customer: @MysticBeast Tickets bought: 10 Amount paid: 5kt Ticket number: 259-268 Customer: @FaerieQueene Tickets bought: 8 Amount paid: 4kt Ticket number: 269-276[/quote]
Quote:
Tickets:
Customer: @ForgottenWonders
Tickets bought: 20
Amount paid: 10kt
Ticket number: 1-19
Customer: @Tristara
Tickets bought: 10
Amount paid: 5kt
Ticket number: 20-29
Customer: @madeleinee
Ticket bought: 10
Ticket number: 30-39
Customer: @DrShadowCipher
Amount paid: 9kt, 1g
Ticket number: 40-59
Customer: @Scholarr
Tickets bought: 5
Amount paid: 2500t
Ticket number: 60-64
Customer: @StoryBookWonder
Tickets bought: 40
Amount paid: 20kt
Ticket number: 65-104
Customer: @Rvan
Tickets bought: 14
Amount paid: 1kt, 6g
Ticket number: 105-118
Customer: @skarpetky
Amount paid: 10g
Ticket number: 119-128
Customer: @RainbowGay
Tickets bought: 80
Amount paid: 40kt
Ticket number: 129-208
Customer: @lightslikestars
Ticket number: 209-218
Customer: @StoryBookWonder
Tickets bought: 40
Amount paid: 20kt
Ticket number: 219-258
Customer: @MysticBeast
Ticket number: 259-268
Customer: @FaerieQueene
Tickets bought: 8
Amount paid: 4kt
Ticket number: 269-276

[quote][b]Ping-list: [/b] @Duskphoenix, @Scholarr, @ForgottenWonders, @lightsilkstars, @HoneyedBee, @madeleinee, @DrShadowCipher, @Tristara, @MinnowFox, @StoryBookWonder, RainbowGay [/quote] Thank you for the interest! We're now open!

Thank you for the interest! We're now open!

Woah its open, sending for 20 tickets
Woah its open, sending for 20 tickets
tumblr_p89rkfc4Pq1wvvm88o2_100.pngForgotten|+3 FRT|She/Her feather_badge_v1_small.pngai0eTwd.png
@ForgottenWonders lol, yep! Thank you! Good luck!
@ForgottenWonders lol, yep! Thank you! Good luck!

sending for 10 tickets
sending for 10 tickets
Please ping me!
10.png
@Tristara thank you!
@Tristara thank you!

Buying 10 tickets (for now)
Buying 10 tickets (for now)