Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Questing for Tidelord - DONE! Thx all!
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 66 67
@Sylvidoptera

Thank you so much for running this! I never participate on CYOA games but I had a lot of fun on this one! Thank you for making it simple enough but still engaging for players whose native tongue isnt english like me! Great job! ♥

Sign me up for any pinglists available for future events!
@Sylvidoptera

Thank you so much for running this! I never participate on CYOA games but I had a lot of fun on this one! Thank you for making it simple enough but still engaging for players whose native tongue isnt english like me! Great job! ♥

Sign me up for any pinglists available for future events!
o163-d1-Mudy.pngo163-d2-Mudy.pngo163-d3-Mudy.pngo163-d4-Mudy.pngo163-d5-Mudy.png xrunestone-hoard.png x
Mudy | she/they | +8H FR

English is not my mother language
Spruce kills my playstyle.
toss a like to this loser
About & Lore board
navigator-dominance-board.png
Thanks for hosting and congrats to all of the winners!
Thanks for hosting and congrats to all of the winners!
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
kyWLcLU.png
Thank you, Sylvidoptera and Volur and everybody else who helped! I'd love to be added to the ping list for your next adventure! [emoji=tundra laughing size=1]
Thank you, Sylvidoptera and Volur and everybody else who helped!

I'd love to be added to the ping list for your next adventure!
this was so much fun! thanks to everyone who made it happen!
I'd love to be added to the pinglist for next time :)
this was so much fun! thanks to everyone who made it happen!
I'd love to be added to the pinglist for next time :)
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png 99HpT0c.png wind_bibling_by_cicide76536-dcipqin.gif WIMBY100.png
@Sylvidoptera I really enjoyed enjoyed participating in this! I would love to be on the pinglist!
@Sylvidoptera I really enjoyed enjoyed participating in this! I would love to be on the pinglist!
NwLVR9V.png
Elphyne

» about me
» clan lore
» wishlist
» badges
Thank you to every one for hosting and helping with this event! I didn't have time to make longer roleplay posts so I hope next time to be able to write more.

Also, please add me to the pinglist for the Friday 13th event. I loved this event so I'm sure that one will be amazing too! :)
Thank you to every one for hosting and helping with this event! I didn't have time to make longer roleplay posts so I hope next time to be able to write more.

Also, please add me to the pinglist for the Friday 13th event. I loved this event so I'm sure that one will be amazing too! :)
Ping list current to here! :)
Ping list current to here! :)
AaYNmEX.png
tqGkHih.png
reHWBXk.png
oczO35g.png
JvUa9ma.png
_
Thank you guys SO much for doing this, it was so fun to participate and read others' responses too! It was obvious a lot of hard work and love was put into this event, and it makes me really happy I could be a part of it in my first month on Flight Rising! Please add me to the pinglist for the November one- I can't wait to see what you do next!
Thank you guys SO much for doing this, it was so fun to participate and read others' responses too! It was obvious a lot of hard work and love was put into this event, and it makes me really happy I could be a part of it in my first month on Flight Rising! Please add me to the pinglist for the November one- I can't wait to see what you do next!
CkbRBhK.gif RkW1SLV.gif vPStQI3.gif
Please add me to the pinglist and thank you for organizing this event. It's been fun.
Please add me to the pinglist and thank you for organizing this event. It's been fun.
Dani's Familiar Quest (and more)9W6bZar.png

kaKc7gV.png
[center][b][size=5]Congratulations to our winners! :)[/size][/b][/center] It's the time you've all been waiting for! The picking of the prizes. :) We're going to do this in groups to make it easier. SO... First group! I need you to make a list of the prize packages you would like, in order of preference. So if you're number 4 on the list, please list the 4 prizes you would like most, with your favorite being at the top. After the first group has all picked and prizes have been assigned to each of them, the next group will be up to pick from the packages left... etc. Please let me know if you have any questions! [i]You guys can make lists for your own reference before your group is called, but please don't post until I have acknowledged who gets what from the group before you.[/i] [columns][center][b][u][size=4]Group 1[/size][/u][/b][/center][list=1] [*]@Bananyan [*]@Wakazu [*]@Eralune [*]@WaverVelvet [*]@RisenWolf [*]@Saraceaser [*]@Moonwater[/list] [nextcol][color=transparent]__[/color][emoji=water rune size=1][color=transparent]__[/color][nextcol] [nextcol][center][b][u][size=4]Group 2[/size][/u][/b][/center][list=1] [*]@Watercolour [*]@ClockworkEclipse [*]@Ajgreelyfan3 [*]@Duskphoenix [*]@InkedMyths [*]@QueenNala [*]@Fennecfox21[/list] [nextcol][color=transparent]__[/color][emoji=water rune size=1][color=transparent]__[/color][nextcol] [nextcol][center][b][u][size=4]Group 3[/size][/u][/b][/center][list=1] [*]@Ghostlindsay [*]@BunnySox [*]@Goldia [*]@GuardianDragonak [*]@Gladicent [*]@voidbeast [*]@Katsuji[/list][/columns] [center][b][size=5]And away we go! First group, you're up! [emoji=treasure chest size=1][/size][/b][/center]
Congratulations to our winners! :)

It's the time you've all been waiting for! The picking of the prizes. :) We're going to do this in groups to make it easier. SO...

First group! I need you to make a list of the prize packages you would like, in order of preference. So if you're number 4 on the list, please list the 4 prizes you would like most, with your favorite being at the top.

After the first group has all picked and prizes have been assigned to each of them, the next group will be up to pick from the packages left... etc. Please let me know if you have any questions!

You guys can make lists for your own reference before your group is called, but please don't post until I have acknowledged who gets what from the group before you.

Group 1
  1. @Bananyan
  2. @Wakazu
  3. @Eralune
  4. @WaverVelvet
  5. @RisenWolf
  6. @Saraceaser
  7. @Moonwater
____
Group 2
  1. @Watercolour
  2. @ClockworkEclipse