Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Questing for Tidelord - DONE! Thx all!
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67
@Sylvidoptera
Sorry if this sounds rude, but when will we be sent the prizes? I just don't want to find that I was meant to message you for it or something and that it's been re-drawn or something.
@Sylvidoptera
Sorry if this sounds rude, but when will we be sent the prizes? I just don't want to find that I was meant to message you for it or something and that it's been re-drawn or something.
Thank you again for running a fun and exciting event. Thank you for all your hard work and may the Tidelord come back soon for you guys!

1. Have Tools, Need Projects!
  2. Disney Princess Tea Party
  3. Blow Me Away
  4. Waddling Through the Waves
  5. Caiman Gamin'
  6. Just Kelping Out
  7. Light Up My Life
Thank you again for running a fun and exciting event. Thank you for all your hard work and may the Tidelord come back soon for you guys!

1. Have Tools, Need Projects!
  3. Blow Me Away
  4. Waddling Through the Waves
  5. Caiman Gamin'
  6. Just Kelping Out
  7. Light Up My Life
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@Fennecfox21

Volur is sending out prizes, and she has to work around a toddler, an infant, and a job. :) She'll be sending out the second round of prizes as soon as she gets on.
@Fennecfox21

Volur is sending out prizes, and she has to work around a toddler, an infant, and a job. :) She'll be sending out the second round of prizes as soon as she gets on.
AaYNmEX.png
tqGkHih.png
reHWBXk.png
oczO35g.png
JvUa9ma.png
_
Ok! I don't mind waiting, just checking I haven't done something wrong! :)
Thnx for this raffle. I'm so happy I got something! I'm currently building up my coli team and really needed some good stuff!
Ok! I don't mind waiting, just checking I haven't done something wrong! :)
Thnx for this raffle. I'm so happy I got something! I'm currently building up my coli team and really needed some good stuff!
Yay, prizes, Rd 3 [emoji=heart size=1] 1) Disney Princess Tea Party 2) Have Tools, Need Projects!! Thanks so much and 'grats to all the winners.
Yay, prizes, Rd 3

1) Disney Princess Tea Party
2) Have Tools, Need Projects!!

Thanks so much and 'grats to all the winners.
@Gladicent

As soon as we get your list, we can get all the prizes sent out! :) (Just a little reminder since I know pings can get lost. ;))
@Gladicent

As soon as we get your list, we can get all the prizes sent out! :) (Just a little reminder since I know pings can get lost. ;))
AaYNmEX.png
tqGkHih.png
reHWBXk.png
oczO35g.png
JvUa9ma.png
_
Just got off work -- sorry for the wait!

1. Waddling Through the Waves
3. Just Kelpin' Out
4. Caiman Gamin'
5. Have Tools, Need Projects
Just got off work -- sorry for the wait!

1. Waddling Through the Waves
3. Just Kelpin' Out
4. Caiman Gamin'
5. Have Tools, Need Projects
Group 3 Prizes Assigned!

@Ghostlindsay - Disney Princess Tea Party
@BunnySox - Have Tools, Need Projects
@Goldia - Waddling Through the Waves
@GuardianDragonak - Blow Me Away
@Gladicent - Just Kelping Out
@voidbeast - Caiman Gamin’
@Katsuji - Light Up My Life

Congratulations to all the winners! The rest of the prizes will be sent out very soon (Volur is EST, so it's late there right now!).
Group 3 Prizes Assigned!

@Ghostlindsay - Disney Princess Tea Party
@BunnySox - Have Tools, Need Projects
@Goldia - Waddling Through the Waves
@GuardianDragonak - Blow Me Away
@Gladicent - Just Kelping Out
@voidbeast - Caiman Gamin’
@Katsuji - Light Up My Life

Congratulations to all the winners! The rest of the prizes will be sent out very soon (Volur is EST, so it's late there right now!).
AaYNmEX.png
tqGkHih.png
reHWBXk.png
oczO35g.png
JvUa9ma.png
_
And this event is OFFICIALLY over! Prizes handed out and people on ping lists... Time for a break before we do the next one! <3 :D
And this event is OFFICIALLY over! Prizes handed out and people on ping lists... Time for a break before we do the next one! <3 :D
AaYNmEX.png
tqGkHih.png
reHWBXk.png
oczO35g.png
JvUa9ma.png
_
@Sylvidoptera hi! i was asked to be pinged for the November event but i changed my username ; v ; i was overose could it please be updated? i apologize for the inconvenience!
@Sylvidoptera hi! i was asked to be pinged for the November event but i changed my username ; v ; i was overose could it please be updated? i apologize for the inconvenience!
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67