Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Questing for Tidelord - DONE! Thx all!
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 66 67
[center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47576623] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/475767/47576623_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Thursday[/b][/center] Coral finds herself in awe at the cleverness of the dragons who built this place. She has never had much need for machinery such as this, but she can't deny that it's a wonder all on its own. The lake at the end of the passage, with its cascading waterfalls, temporarily renders her motionless; it's just so lovely to look at. And probably lovely to swim through, too. After that long trek, Coral is beginning to long for the feel of water sliding against her scales. With permission from the expedition's leaders, she decides to [b]slide into the water and examine the outside of the temple itself.[/b]

47576623_350.png

Thursday
Coral finds herself in awe at the cleverness of the dragons who built this place. She has never had much need for machinery such as this, but she can't deny that it's a wonder all on its own. The lake at the end of the passage, with its cascading waterfalls, temporarily renders her motionless; it's just so lovely to look at.

And probably lovely to swim through, too. After that long trek, Coral is beginning to long for the feel of water sliding against her scales. With permission from the expedition's leaders, she decides to slide into the water and examine the outside of the temple itself.
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
[columns][size=3][b]'...take a rest on a fragrant patch of greenery in the shade near the lake shore and let the others look (this trek has been exhausting!)?'[/b] Aster found herself feeling quite proud; look at the journey she has made! it seemed like it had been days, but it likely had only been several hours. she wondered if anyone noticed she had been gone...? as strange as it should seem to see this lake, and witness a dragon commune with water, in light of the events of the day, it seemed downright normal. finding herself a bit dizzy at this point, Aster spied a soft patch of grass off to the side and lumbered over, suddenly feeling very heavy. "i'll wait here for a spell, i've earned a bit of rest, haven't i?" she mumbled to herself. heaving her body down on the wispy greenery, she sighed a breath of relief. "it's almost like being back at home" she mused. she closed her eyes, and laid down her head, and felt herself start to doze off... [nextcol][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60861556] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/608616/60861556_350.png[/img] [/url]
'...take a rest on a fragrant patch of greenery in the shade near the lake shore and let the others look (this trek has been exhausting!)?'

Aster found herself feeling quite proud; look at the journey she has made! it seemed like it had been days, but it likely had only been several hours. she wondered if anyone noticed she had been gone...? as strange as it should seem to see this lake, and witness a dragon commune with water, in light of the events of the day, it seemed downright normal. finding herself a bit dizzy at this point, Aster spied a soft patch of grass off to the side and lumbered over, suddenly feeling very heavy. "i'll wait here for a spell, i've earned a bit of rest, haven't i?" she mumbled to herself. heaving her body down on the wispy greenery, she sighed a breath of relief. "it's almost like being back at home" she mused. she closed her eyes, and laid down her head, and felt herself start to doze off...

60861556_350.png
[center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55390301] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/553904/55390301_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] The stones await, lying patiently beneath the pristine surface. It was exhilarating, the prospect of treasure being so close. Ebi calmed herself, dipping her claws into the waters. The chill was neither comforting, nor jarring. It forbade, as a challenge. Her eyes focused upon the waterfall at the far edge, rushing and crashing into the lake. A place of transition, where the traveller came to rest. If the altar held the analogy of ritual, perhaps the movement of water itself, represented a meaning. As the sheet of rushing torrents beat upon her back, Ebi [b]examined the waterfall, probing what was hidden behind.[/b]

The stones await, lying patiently beneath the pristine surface. It was exhilarating, the prospect of treasure being so close. Ebi calmed herself, dipping her claws into the waters. The chill was neither comforting, nor jarring. It forbade, as a challenge. Her eyes focused upon the waterfall at the far edge, rushing and crashing into the lake. A place of transition, where the traveller came to rest. If the altar held the analogy of ritual, perhaps the movement of water itself, represented a meaning.

As the sheet of rushing torrents beat upon her back, Ebi examined the waterfall, probing what was hidden behind.
Jacqueline525SpaceOrchid.png
Axies heads for the waterfall to find if there is anything behind it to be found, curious as to what he might be able see. This adventure had been quite fun so far... although so far, they had yet to see much more of where the tidelord may be.
Axies heads for the waterfall to find if there is anything behind it to be found, curious as to what he might be able see. This adventure had been quite fun so far... although so far, they had yet to see much more of where the tidelord may be.
"Woah!" Atlantis cried, like the many dragons gathered around him. Even in the Arcane domain, he didn't seen anything like this! Anything he knows of, of course.

He read in books that waterfalls were mostly deceptive, a facade to hide treasures and amazing artifacts. It's just about the bravery to go through it and hoping that you don't hit a wall. And with a large lake and shrines and secret entrances, it seemed all too likely.

With that, the Spiral head for the waterfall to find out if there's anything behind it to be found.
"Woah!" Atlantis cried, like the many dragons gathered around him. Even in the Arcane domain, he didn't seen anything like this! Anything he knows of, of course.

He read in books that waterfalls were mostly deceptive, a facade to hide treasures and amazing artifacts. It's just about the bravery to go through it and hoping that you don't hit a wall. And with a large lake and shrines and secret entrances, it seemed all too likely.

With that, the Spiral head for the waterfall to find out if there's anything behind it to be found.
4f84783726df68aa829be00b8642d465d8caaa83.png x8bDWFu.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58230214][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/582303/58230214p.png[/img][/url] Great. Well, good luck to whoever would need it... Kuz retreats to [b]a fragrant patch of greenery in the shade near the lake shore and lets the others look[/b]. No use to meddle around for a dragon like... well, him. Whatever keeps the temple submerged likely has to do with water magic... wich he is uncapable of. Of[i] any[/i] magic, to be precise. So it's best to just not interfere.
58230214p.png Great. Well, good luck to whoever would need it...

Kuz retreats to a fragrant patch of greenery in the shade near the lake shore and lets the others look. No use to meddle around for a dragon like... well, him. Whatever keeps the temple submerged likely has to do with water magic... wich he is uncapable of. Of any magic, to be precise. So it's best to just not interfere.
Verin didn't lose a moment returning to his element.
In no time flat he'd slid into the water and used his momentum to continue into a smooth dive, heading towards the block like shapes beneath the surface to examine the outside of the temple itself
Verin didn't lose a moment returning to his element.
In no time flat he'd slid into the water and used his momentum to continue into a smooth dive, heading towards the block like shapes beneath the surface to examine the outside of the temple itself
qDkA25S.png
Talva nods at Prism to freeze some of the water to reach the waterfall, so they can try to find out if there's anything behind the waterfall to be found. Prism accidentally almost froze some of the dragons nearby, and apologizes with a grin.
Talva nods at Prism to freeze some of the water to reach the waterfall, so they can try to find out if there's anything behind the waterfall to be found. Prism accidentally almost froze some of the dragons nearby, and apologizes with a grin.
167.png Avatar Dragon! deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gif
[center][/center][center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7984762] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/79848/7984762_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Wow! This quest just keeps getting more interesting!! Helmi sees some dragons slide into the water to get a closer look at the temple, but his gaze is really drawn to that massive waterfall. That would be a great place to hide another clue to how to raise the temple. So he... [b]...heads for the waterfall to find out if there's anything behind it to be found. [/b]

Wow! This quest just keeps getting more interesting!!

Helmi sees some dragons slide into the water to get a closer look at the temple, but his gaze is really drawn to that massive waterfall.

That would be a great place to hide another clue to how to raise the temple. So he...

...heads for the waterfall to find out if there's anything behind it to be found.
[img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/561469/56146837_350.png[/img] Heir was in a poor mood. The second he thought he had actually found a great jungle beast on the quest for tidelord, it appeared only to be a bunch of wisps. Having a soft spot for small creatures he had let them go, but the anger threatened to boil over and at times he wished he had crushed the little wisps. He always ignores this thought. As they approach the lake he flies higher to look at the span of it. It was a large lake, but under the glint of the sun it was hard to notice their was a temple underneath. As he looked down he saw sea serpents sliding out of the water. He began to rush back down, but realized it was just the odd snake speaking guide. [i]Odd creature, one who talks of beasts, and yet would like to be dragon. I couldn't understand the point.[/i] He looked across the lake at the large waterfall. The droplets looked like pure light when the sun hit it, and a rainbow arched softly across. Having missed the whole conversation about the temple he decides the best place to look is by the waterfall. Noticing no immediate movement and some sleeping along the clearing makes him huff a little bit. [i]My first expedition out of Ice and these bubble-brains only wish to nap on the clearing. This is a serious search, do people not realize.[/i] Luckily some dragons started to move, he noticed a pearlcatcher and guardian of obvious water origin and a couple of others following. He flies ahead as fast as he could past the waterfall the water dropping from it almost shooting him out of the sky to a watery doom, luckily he got past just as the waterfall began to freeze, catching his tail a bit. He said some unkind words, upset they can't see how angry he is since they were all behind him. He looked forward to see what awaits him on the other side. [b]I choose to go behind the waterfall to see what is to be found.[/b]
56146837_350.png

Heir was in a poor mood. The second he thought he had actually found a great jungle beast on the quest for tidelord, it appeared only to be a bunch of wisps. Having a soft spot for small creatures he had let them go, but the anger threatened to boil over and at times he wished he had crushed the little wisps. He always ignores this thought. As they approach the lake he flies higher to look at the span of it. It was a large lake, but under the glint of the sun it was hard to notice their was a temple underneath. As he looked down he saw sea serpents sliding out of the water. He began to rush back down, but realized it was just the odd snake speaking guide. Odd creature, one who talks of beasts, and yet would like to be dragon. I couldn't understand the point. He looked across the lake at the large waterfall. The droplets looked like pure light when the sun hit it, and a rainbow arched softly across. Having missed the whole conversation about the temple he decides the best place to look is by the waterfall. Noticing no immediate movement and some sleeping along the clearing makes him huff a little bit. My first expedition out of Ice and these bubble-brains only wish to nap on the clearing. This is a serious search, do people not realize. Luckily some dragons started to move, he noticed a pearlcatcher and guardian of obvious water origin and a couple of others following. He flies ahead as fast as he could past the waterfall the water dropping from it almost shooting him out of the sky to a watery doom, luckily he got past just as the waterfall began to freeze, catching his tail a bit. He said some unkind words, upset they can't see how angry he is since they were all behind him. He looked forward to see what awaits him on the other side.

I choose to go behind the waterfall to see what is to be found.
its okay
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 66 67