Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 214 215 216 217 218 ... 2077 2078
90!
90!
tHe chICKeN hAs COmE...

DOn't even THINK about clicking this unless you want to lose your nose...

Dusk, she/her, friend requests welcome!
OLBR2hp.png Click Here For The Chicken Discord Server!
91!
Can I get added to the General and winning pinglist btw?
91!
Can I get added to the General and winning pinglist btw?
Josie | He/Him | Nonbinary
looking for Rainbows, Eyeburners, and/or Dragons for Skins!
kwlcS.gif GmOoG.gif
92!
92!
UZIDWtE.png phryg
FR +0
they/them
linguist and language learner
sprite credit @Meese
[center][font=gabriola][size=7][color=teal][b]Raffle Winner(s)![/font][/size][/b][/color] [font=corbel][color=teal][b]Congratulations to @Fabellaura! [img]https://i.imgur.com/Z4u7UHt.png[/img] Thanks for joining, I'll be PMing your winnings shortly! [emoji=coatl happy size=1] [size=2]Winning ticket pinglist: @Sage0 @LightBreaker @Ziferon @FaerieQueene @RainbowGay @ProvokeOutrage @BreezeFeather @AspenCrow @AnimeForLaifu @SkyeWyven @Falon120 @QuirkyTea @WetDragon @Moonrider08 @MediaeLycan @Juanita @acrylicdog13 @CrackedSouls @FairyForestKing[/size]
Raffle Winner(s)!

Congratulations to @Fabellaura!

Z4u7UHt.png

Thanks for joining, I'll be PMing your winnings shortly!

Winning ticket pinglist: @Sage0 @LightBreaker @Ziferon @FaerieQueene @RainbowGay @ProvokeOutrage @BreezeFeather @AspenCrow @AnimeForLaifu @SkyeWyven @Falon120 @QuirkyTea @WetDragon @Moonrider08 @MediaeLycan @Juanita @acrylicdog13 @CrackedSouls @FairyForestKing
kHExOMX.png
Josie | He/Him | Nonbinary
looking for Rainbows, Eyeburners, and/or Dragons for Skins!
kwlcS.gif GmOoG.gif
[size=2]@Saphira455 @HoneyedBee @MinnowFox @Fennecfox21 @SpiritX @Qomble @SnacMeister @FaerieQueene @lionsaint @Duskphoenix @SolarEclipse22 @RIooo @Eskris @aurallene @KingTiberius @c33213 @WaverVelvet @flimsychip @Nightingale11 @madeleinee @NoDramaLlama @Arythl @GoldenRidge @MadameBirdSong @Erinyx @HoneyPancakezzz @MysticBeast @Herodias @FinnFantastic @Casilica @Kiipho @Shyia @Sterlingstars @Sage0 @Coercion @Proxie @Cannot @Rvan @Aerinn @ZhuKage @LunarFlower @CosmicVengeance @Starbunnies @Dragonraven21 @LightBreaker @Jaderannosaurus @ShamanQueen @Kalira @Hikary @OgBarbari @Solstices @M00nWatcher @Ziferon @Crytzall @Aryrin @Spartan326 @AwkwardTrash @RainbowGay @Digimon11 @Agion @Seras @bamboo1996 @dragongameNC @hochseehai @lysistrate @InkedMyths @HarryTheRipper @Hirrrio @Eebee @Triggerhappy @Eschtaaa @TouchTone @ArteXIII @BreezeFeather @arlyn @StarlightWinter @NatureReclaimed @V0RTEX @SilverNW @Feorin @davietoowavey @BunnySox @snax @kakaryn @AspenCrow @Snamorta @WolfWhiskerBlues @Moonrider08 @FancyDragonqueen @Rookie @Skystalker @Keanthe @SkyeWyven @Falon120 @QuirkyTea @Pouchipouchi @IcyUmbreon827 @phoenixash @Knifebitch @GraveRabbit @Iceddragon @FreyaShadow @starrunner101 @Luminous2knife @ProHomo57 @Mediarchy @WetDragon @Crystalitar @SilverSong92 @AndromedaFlight @emkily @Rainbowlight @Haeryss @skittlebow @MediaeLycan @MythDancer @Moonpool18 @IndigoCat @Lunalis @Dytileea @Cabe @Moray @Zarteicha @Discowing @Ailysha @Fabellaura @adoremManefesto @Dragongirl00100 @StarClawz @acrylicdog13 @OuchWorm @Arwae @Lunartwist @CheshireMR @HiItsOreo @nymphaeas @FairyForestKing[/size] [center][font=gabriola][size=7][color=teal][b]New Raffle Start![/font][/size][/b][/color] [font=corbel][color=red][b]This raffle will end Wednesday, July 15th @ 21:00 FRT (9 PM PT)[/color] [center][font=gabriola][size=7][color=teal][b]Current Prize(s)[/font][/size][/b][/color] [columns] [item=sunspot clouddancer] [nextcol] [item=sickle kamaitachi] [nextcol] [item=fungalhoof qiriq] [nextcol] [item=greatshell] [nextcol] [item=greenroot janustrap] [nextcol] [item=scrapmetal tracker] [/columns] [columns] [item=goldenplains poodle mith] [nextcol] [item=augite protector] [nextcol] [item=noxious coralclimber] [nextcol] [item=vivid wavehopper] [nextcol] [item=ignited imp] [nextcol] [item=travelling garden] [/columns] [columns] [item=longneck gladiator] [nextcol] [item=princess petal gecko] [nextcol] [item=sewer toridae] [nextcol] [item=greattusk] [nextcol] [item=pale greattusk] [nextcol] [item=wintermane minstrel] [/columns] [font=corbel][color=teal][b]There will be 1 winner total! 1 person will get all familiars listed. Any questions, please feel free to PM me! [size=5]Begin posting below with the number 1/one in consecutive order! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2849578#post_2849578]Visit the front page to refresh on the rules if you'd like![/url][/size] ----------------- [size=7][font=corbel][color=red][b][u]PLEASE refresh after posting to check that you have claimed the correct number in consecutive order. Be sure to re-read a few numbers above your post in case someone else has made a mistake (that way you can adjust yours accordingly too!)[/u] I ping a lot of you so lots of people are posting numbers at the same time which means things can get out of order pretty fast! If you notice others are posting out of order, feel free to ping someone within your own post to get them on the right track. Thank you for taking the time to do so as it makes things easier for everyone, and most of all me![/color]
@Saphira455 @HoneyedBee @MinnowFox @Fennecfox21 @SpiritX @Qomble @SnacMeister @FaerieQueene @lionsaint @Duskphoenix @SolarEclipse22 @RIooo @Eskris @aurallene @KingTiberius @c33213 @WaverVelvet @flimsychip @Nightingale11 @madeleinee @NoDramaLlama @Arythl @GoldenRidge @MadameBirdSong @Erinyx @HoneyPancakezzz @MysticBeast @Herodias @FinnFantastic @Casilica @Kiipho @Shyia @Sterlingstars @Sage0 @Coercion @Proxie @Cannot @Rvan @Aerinn @ZhuKage @LunarFlower @CosmicVengeance @Starbunnies @Dragonraven21 @LightBreaker @Jaderannosaurus @ShamanQueen @Kalira @Hikary @OgBarbari @Solstices @M00nWatcher @Ziferon @Crytzall @Aryrin @Spartan326 @AwkwardTrash @RainbowGay @Digimon11 @Agion @Seras @bamboo1996 @dragongameNC @hochseehai @lysistrate @InkedMyths @HarryTheRipper @Hirrrio @Eebee @Triggerhappy @Eschtaaa @TouchTone @ArteXIII @BreezeFeather @arlyn @StarlightWinter @NatureReclaimed @V0RTEX @SilverNW @Feorin @davietoowavey @BunnySox @snax @kakaryn @AspenCrow @Snamorta @WolfWhiskerBlues @Moonrider08 @FancyDragonqueen @Rookie @Skystalker @Keanthe @SkyeWyven @Falon120 @QuirkyTea @Pouchipouchi @IcyUmbreon827 @phoenixash @Knifebitch @GraveRabbit @Iceddragon @FreyaShadow @starrunner101 @Luminous2knife @ProHomo57 @Mediarchy @WetDragon @Crystalitar @SilverSong92 @AndromedaFlight @emkily @Rainbowlight @Haeryss @skittlebow @MediaeLycan @MythDancer @Moonpool18 @IndigoCat @Lunalis @Dytileea @Cabe @Moray @Zarteicha @Discowing @Ailysha @Fabellaura @adoremManefesto @Dragongirl00100 @StarClawz @acrylicdog13 @OuchWorm @Arwae @Lunartwist @CheshireMR @HiItsOreo @nymphaeas @FairyForestKing
New Raffle Start!

This raffle will end Wednesday, July 15th @ 21:00 FRT (9 PM PT)

Current Prize(s)
Sunspot Clouddancer Sickle Kamaitachi Fungalhoof Qiriq Greatshell Greenroot Janustrap Scrapmetal Tracker
Goldenplains Poodle Mith Augite Protector Noxious Coralclimber Vivid Wavehopper Ignited Imp Travelling Garden
Longneck Gladiator Princess Petal Gecko Sewer Toridae Greattusk Pale Greattusk Wintermane Minstrel

There will be 1 winner total! 1 person will get all familiars listed.

Any questions, please feel free to PM me!

Begin posting below with the number 1/one in consecutive order!
Visit the front page to refresh on the rules if you'd like!

PLEASE refresh after posting to check that you have claimed the correct number in consecutive order. Be sure to re-read a few numbers above your post in case someone else has made a mistake (that way you can adjust yours accordingly too!)
I ping a lot of you so lots of people are posting numbers at the same time which means things can get out of order pretty fast! If you notice others are posting out of order, feel free to ping someone within your own post to get them on the right track.

Thank you for taking the time to do so as it makes things easier for everyone, and most of all me!
kHExOMX.png
Wishlist here!
*strums ukulele in a terrible rendition of Wonderwall*
Life & Death Reborn
Oh hey I have a hatchery now!
-
Uh oh, guess who has a Skin Shop now too
7D2Bfod.png CEeOKXu.pngQYQzh1v.pngon1tEq5.png
899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.png ---
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif they/them
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif FR+2
--- tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif shadom organizer