Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | • Nature Sprite Raffle - Prizes p. 171
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 170 171
@SunstonePhoenix [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12119957] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/121200/12119957_350.png[/img] [/url] This gal immediately caught my eye! I would never expect purple and black to go so well with a green accent! I also rly love the end of her bio, "most commonly seen being yelled at"! It's a cute way to end it, and the bio itself makes me think she's a very fun character too! And-- my go-to snack food is.. Far too many. These past few months it was m&ms, snickers, any chips I can get my hands on, ice cream and cashews. I'm huge into snacks so on my desk right now, at arms length, I have 5 snacky goods. I love snacking way too much. It's a wonder how I mantain my weight
@SunstonePhoenix

12119957_350.png

This gal immediately caught my eye! I would never expect purple and black to go so well with a green accent! I also rly love the end of her bio, "most commonly seen being yelled at"! It's a cute way to end it, and the bio itself makes me think she's a very fun character too!

And-- my go-to snack food is.. Far too many. These past few months it was m&ms, snickers, any chips I can get my hands on, ice cream and cashews. I'm huge into snacks so on my desk right now, at arms length, I have 5 snacky goods. I love snacking way too much. It's a wonder how I mantain my weight
@dragonamazon oh gosh your art is amazing!! it's so soft and cute and colorful, i honestly aspire to draw like you! you're really good with colors. and your outfits are gorgeous, too :)

as for my go to snack, i'd say fruit gummies currently?? i can't get enough of those
@dragonamazon oh gosh your art is amazing!! it's so soft and cute and colorful, i honestly aspire to draw like you! you're really good with colors. and your outfits are gorgeous, too :)

as for my go to snack, i'd say fruit gummies currently?? i can't get enough of those
20126.png • siren or ross
• they/ve/ji
• frt + 3
• suffering
As long as you post before 15:00, I'll count your entry. However, this update will be delated because I have to take care of something sooner rather than later. See you in like an hour or so.
As long as you post before 15:00, I'll count your entry. However, this update will be delated because I have to take care of something sooner rather than later. See you in like an hour or so.
I know I’m too late to be counted, but this prompt is really nice so I’d like to participate anyways! @trashsiren I love your lair! Gaelesis caught my eye right away because I adore her Stained and her primal eyes are really striking. Her familiar matches really well too! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59111914] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/591120/59111914_350.png[/img] [/url] I also checked out your art shop. I can’t afford to commission anyone right now, but I may be back in the future! You have a lovely style ^^
I know I’m too late to be counted, but this prompt is really nice so I’d like to participate anyways!

@trashsiren I love your lair! Gaelesis caught my eye right away because I adore her Stained and her primal eyes are really striking. Her familiar matches really well too!

59111914_350.png

I also checked out your art shop. I can’t afford to commission anyone right now, but I may be back in the future! You have a lovely style ^^
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/372148790389506072/701918843068481626/checkin.png[/img][/center] [color=seagreen] Okay, I'm here. Finally. Sorry! Long story short: I got caught up rebaking something I wasn't proud of the first time around. The bread MUST be perfect...ya know? Anyway, the bread is currently rising, so that means I can update this. How's your day going? Reading through all of the snacks made me want to munch on something. I grabbed my favorite snacks: cheetos and cuties (the tiny mandarins/tangerines). I'm almost done updating the spreadsheet, btw. We're gonna go with the honor code on the badges. Many of you have check in for 5 days. Yay! Here's a badge: [center][quote=badge] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/372148790389506072/701545892175675402/0955492db5.png[/img][/quote] [color=seagreen] I'll add in your bonus tickets (10) when I update the sheet for tomorrow!! @Exiwa - Thank you for sending flowers to your friends/fellow players! I don't think anyone complimented you, so I wanted to make sure you got a message. You're very sweet for finding a reason to send a message to someone! I actually perk up when I see someone wants a flower delivery. @mayanaz - I counted you! Your streak remains strong. Hehe --- [center][color=seagreen][font=century][size=5]winner:[/font][/size] [center][quote=random giveaway] [item=secondary gene: sludge][/quote][/center] [color=seagreen]@Xayxayx I will send your prize shortly! --- [center][quote=prompt][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/372148790389506072/703387256295129149/day6.png[/img] [i]If you could visit Sornieth, would you do it? There are usually two camps. The people that are like "heck yea, dragons" and the other camp is like "did y'all see jurassic park??" I mean meeting your dragons would be fun, right? Or maybe not. Haha[/i] [b]Bonus Entry:[/b] It's Friday, so you can have two free tickets because you survived the week. [/quote][/center] [center][quote=random giveaway] [item=tertiary gene: keel][/quote][/center] [color=seagreen]Don't forget to take advantage of our free flower delivery service! --- [size=1]ping. @renmei @Fennecfox21 @Ern @madeleinee @GarbagePal @mayanaz @minervamaga @COparade @Flightstorm9 @cactolith14 @TouchTone @Xeyla @Lycoriae @Hellnokitty @toadie @dragonamazon @SunstonePhoenix @Catniss @azurearchangel @MOMOFSIX @Kiraage @rei711 @frogie @Coward @AmazingMelonz @FaeWinn @lissajo @MagicThing @Seraph822 @Duskphoenix @Fean @LilyDragonQueen @Sinjin @N8DDLES @aurallene @voidbeast @fredddio @Arwain @KiwiLass @CitrusDragon @FishingNet @CheshireGata @demizorua @Exiwa @MinnowFox @Cannot @Dytris @Levona @paintminopm @Galaxial @Lixue @aeons @Trilonyte @Andraya @arlyn @Cynil @nebulavery @Aviander @Lonewing @AspenCrow @BunnySox @VolcanicThunder @crimsonpixie @KillerDragain @Xayxayx@AlvildaBright @Storygeek @flimsychip @Cerastium @Jaderannosaurus @Sairine @Meowdle @Ebby172 @Feorin @shrugs @davietoowavey @Wakazu @crowharlequin @Akiraliliphenxp @lightningbender
checkin.png

Okay, I'm here. Finally. Sorry! Long story short: I got caught up rebaking something I wasn't proud of the first time around. The bread MUST be perfect...ya know? Anyway, the bread is currently rising, so that means I can update this.

How's your day going? Reading through all of the snacks made me want to munch on something. I grabbed my favorite snacks: cheetos and cuties (the tiny mandarins/tangerines).

I'm almost done updating the spreadsheet, btw.

We're gonna go with the honor code on the badges. Many of you have check in for 5 days. Yay! Here's a badge:

badge wrote:
0955492db5.png

I'll add in your bonus tickets (10) when I update the sheet for tomorrow!!

@Exiwa - Thank you for sending flowers to your friends/fellow players! I don't think anyone complimented you, so I wanted to make sure you got a message. You're very sweet for finding a reason to send a message to someone! I actually perk up when I see someone wants a flower delivery.

@mayanaz - I counted you! Your streak remains strong. Hehe

---

winner:
random giveaway wrote:
Secondary Gene: Sludge
@Xayxayx

I will send your prize shortly!

---

prompt wrote:
day6.png

If you could visit Sornieth, would you do it? There are usually two camps. The people that are like "heck yea, dragons" and the other camp is like "did y'all see jurassic park??" I mean meeting your dragons would be fun, right? Or maybe not. Haha

Bonus Entry: It's Friday, so you can have two free tickets because you survived the week.

random giveaway wrote:
Tertiary Gene: Keel

Don't forget to take advantage of our free flower delivery service!

---

ping.
@renmei @Fennecfox21 @Ern @madeleinee @GarbagePal @mayanaz @minervamaga @COparade @Flightstorm9 @cactolith14 @TouchTone @Xeyla @Lycoriae @Hellnokitty @toadie @dragonamazon @SunstonePhoenix @Catniss @azurearchangel
@MOMOFSIX @Kiraage @rei711 @frogie @Coward @AmazingMelonz @FaeWinn @lissajo @MagicThing @Seraph822 @Duskphoenix @Fean @LilyDragonQueen @Sinjin @N8DDLES @aurallene @voidbeast @fredddio @Arwain @KiwiLass @CitrusDragon @FishingNet @CheshireGata @demizorua @Exiwa @MinnowFox @Cannot @Dytris @Levona @paintminopm @Galaxial @Lixue @aeons @Trilonyte @Andraya @arlyn @Cynil @nebulavery @Aviander @Lonewing @AspenCrow @BunnySox @VolcanicThunder @crimsonpixie @KillerDragain @Xayxayx@AlvildaBright @Storygeek @flimsychip @Cerastium @Jaderannosaurus @Sairine @Meowdle @Ebby172 @Feorin @shrugs @davietoowavey @Wakazu @crowharlequin @Akiraliliphenxp @lightningbender

Ok so:
Heck yeah but only if I was like
Not a human when I visited, or if I could communicate with them. Because if they cant understand me and im something tiny that makes a great snack,,,, then HELL NAW
Ok so:
Heck yeah but only if I was like
Not a human when I visited, or if I could communicate with them. Because if they cant understand me and im something tiny that makes a great snack,,,, then HELL NAW
polBfjK.gif

>SOME. [ TIMES ]?

>animation shop
I believe I'd visit.
I might end up a snack...
Or a dragon's familiar.
;D
But still, yes.
I believe I'd visit.
I might end up a snack...
Or a dragon's familiar.
;D
But still, yes.
8oOETBT.png Z85Oomo.png Game!
Wishlist
bN7rFE2.png 50307145.png Star a
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
I don't think... well. You know what? Yeah. I'd visit but that's it, you know? A tourist spot but I would not like to live here. No matter how much I love my clan and such haha
I don't think... well. You know what? Yeah. I'd visit but that's it, you know? A tourist spot but I would not like to live here. No matter how much I love my clan and such haha
I would love to go i think it would be great
I would love to go i think it would be great
I think I would. It would be a pleasure to meet Eridor and Banshee, my progen! I would so try to see if they're really how I imagined them.
They would be giants, oh my god :O But! I still would, hoping that no one tried to eat me. I would also hope to find some unhatched egg! Imagine having a little derg imprinted on you since birth c:
I think I would. It would be a pleasure to meet Eridor and Banshee, my progen! I would so try to see if they're really how I imagined them.
They would be giants, oh my god :O But! I still would, hoping that no one tried to eat me. I would also hope to find some unhatched egg! Imagine having a little derg imprinted on you since birth c:
7b3f64ba0f90fa584a60be2da24bfe350f4ba051.png Untitled_Artwork.png
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 170 171