Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | • Nature Sprite Raffle - Prizes p. 171
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 170 171
So, yeah. There would need to be a common language and then I’d be all over that one. Okay, I don’t really want to visit the Wandering Contagion. But anywhere else, really, I’m in!
So, yeah. There would need to be a common language and then I’d be all over that one. Okay, I don’t really want to visit the Wandering Contagion. But anywhere else, really, I’m in!
UTakosS.pngY5AUp2a.gif qzV0stX.png
I would LOVE to meet my dragons! The skins and apparel are very beautiful, and I would love to see them in 3D or real life! Perhaps I would be a dragon appetizer, but they do feed by selection so I think I'll be okay...
I would LOVE to meet my dragons! The skins and apparel are very beautiful, and I would love to see them in 3D or real life! Perhaps I would be a dragon appetizer, but they do feed by selection so I think I'll be okay...
tHe chICKeN hAs COmE...

DOn't even THINK about clicking this unless you want to lose your nose...

Dusk, she/her, friend requests welcome!
OLBR2hp.png Click Here For The Chicken Discord Server!
I would totally visit Sornieth because I just want to see all my babs that are waiting for me. Plus I'm sure that Sornieth has lots of things to show us. If I can bring a camera, I would take plenty of memories.

Also yay ! Friday ! :DDD
I would totally visit Sornieth because I just want to see all my babs that are waiting for me. Plus I'm sure that Sornieth has lots of things to show us. If I can bring a camera, I would take plenty of memories.

Also yay ! Friday ! :DDD

he/him || FR+9
They speak draconic is Sornieth and I wouldn't want to be stuck without any form of communication. I'd probably also be confused with some type of beastclan and get squished. Some of my dragons would certainly be interesting to meet but a lot of them are also not so friendly!
They speak draconic is Sornieth and I wouldn't want to be stuck without any form of communication. I'd probably also be confused with some type of beastclan and get squished. Some of my dragons would certainly be interesting to meet but a lot of them are also not so friendly!
wishlist
I'd visit if I could. It would be nice if everything went well and I made some cool dragon friends, but even if I ended up as a midnight snack I still got to see dragons.
I'd visit if I could. It would be nice if everything went well and I made some cool dragon friends, but even if I ended up as a midnight snack I still got to see dragons.
C5V5o0z.png
I would absolutely visit if I could, I would gush at every dragon and Beastclan I met. My clan is also very friendly so they would be more curious about meeting a human than anything.

Oooh, I could nap on a Tundra or Gaoler's mane, that's the dream 0w0
I would absolutely visit if I could, I would gush at every dragon and Beastclan I met. My clan is also very friendly so they would be more curious about meeting a human than anything.

Oooh, I could nap on a Tundra or Gaoler's mane, that's the dream 0w0
signature.pngh9CCkJ3.png
Ooh, yeah! Definitely. I would LOVE to meet all of my dergs! And I don't think they would eat me... I'd probably end up a familiar. :D That would be awesome! So heck yeah! (Also, totally get the bread thing. XD It MUST BE PERFECT!
Ooh, yeah! Definitely. I would LOVE to meet all of my dergs! And I don't think they would eat me... I'd probably end up a familiar. :D That would be awesome! So heck yeah! (Also, totally get the bread thing. XD It MUST BE PERFECT!
mVbiNgO.pngPyzT7QY.png24GL7rg.pngdVEhpEt.png0jScwbh.pngvgZFjhe.pngexUrsEs.pngh8GgOlC.pngSKppn6R.pngAer-PhantomV2.gifPdiBTNZ.pngQ7oWmMw.png7GFlGJN.pngLLXHrpZ.png
bBbrKLW.png
If you could visit Sornieth, would you do it?
I would! I would like to be able to meet my dragons and have a chat with them, go to the Trading Post and see just how big the Dragonmade materials are in comparison to me, go hug Galore, maybe...touch his paw...
It seems like it'd be a cool adventure!
Bonus Entry: It's Friday, so you can have two free tickets because you survived the week.
Thank you! :D
I would! I would like to be able to meet my dragons and have a chat with them, go to the Trading Post and see just how big the Dragonmade materials are in comparison to me, go hug Galore, maybe...touch his paw...
It seems like it'd be a cool adventure!
Bonus Entry: It's Friday, so you can have two free tickets because you survived the week.
Thank you! :D
fScibE1.png _ Toadie : He/Him
Wishlist
Art Twitter
Ask me about commissions!
__________ 13E1rPS.png
Looking for Candy Swirl M! Please PM me if you have an offer!
absolutely not! i would be easy food and i dont plan on being chomped thank you.

epic
absolutely not! i would be easy food and i dont plan on being chomped thank you.

epic
BNH15Ks.pngo7ZCFYm.png
KwxLkEj.pngV7wUqxW.pngvMooiXU.png
eIK5iG7.pngmlHpBMC.png
I would visit, but maybe a little terrified? XD You come across a gigantic t-Rex creature, that can breathe fire, wearing a sweater and a fedora. I’m not sure if I would laugh, cry, or pee my pants.

I guess I’d have to find out.
I would visit, but maybe a little terrified? XD You come across a gigantic t-Rex creature, that can breathe fire, wearing a sweater and a fedora. I’m not sure if I would laugh, cry, or pee my pants.

I guess I’d have to find out.
E1440-DEA-2026-430-B-894-D-33-CBDB77-F505.gif • She/Her FR +3
Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 170 171