Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | • Nature Sprite Raffle - Prizes p. 171
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 170 171
@Hinatara You're a talented artist & I love all your Fandergs in your Hibernal Den [emoji=familiar heart size=1] My go to snack food is cheese & crackers.
@Hinatara You're a talented artist & I love all your Fandergs in your Hibernal Den

My go to snack food is cheese & crackers.
Lqph2GZ.gif
@Hellnokitty I love your boy Tatters! His soft streaked earthen-toned hide pairs really well with his glassy viridian wings; the two-toned opal bringing both colors closer together! And the addition of his bandana and vest really ties everything together. He looks like a woodland druid! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7131050] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/71311/7131050_350.png[/img] [/url] Bonus: My go-to snack food is pizza flavored goldfish ~
@Hellnokitty I love your boy Tatters! His soft streaked earthen-toned hide pairs really well with his glassy viridian wings; the two-toned opal bringing both colors closer together! And the addition of his bandana and vest really ties everything together. He looks like a woodland druid!

7131050_350.png

Bonus: My go-to snack food is pizza flavored goldfish ~
KFD4SqC.jpg
@StygianZinogre you have beautifully developed clan lore! It’s got great formatting, story, and everything! I really admire your dedication to that and hope my clan lore reaches that level one day! Amazing job on how complete your bestiary is too! Kudos on all levels!

Bonus: Fig newtons or cheese it’s, but usually the Newton’s.
@StygianZinogre you have beautifully developed clan lore! It’s got great formatting, story, and everything! I really admire your dedication to that and hope my clan lore reaches that level one day! Amazing job on how complete your bestiary is too! Kudos on all levels!

Bonus: Fig newtons or cheese it’s, but usually the Newton’s.
nHkph7f.pngAMXdJAR.pngO7IFtNN.png8EDULPG.png2Vg82cJ.png
@StoryBookWonder
I love how your familiars are connected to the lore, and Neo is wonderful - I love how his apparel matches his colours!

I'll eat most anything, but I'll never turn down a lemon-poppyseed muffin.
@StoryBookWonder
I love how your familiars are connected to the lore, and Neo is wonderful - I love how his apparel matches his colours!

I'll eat most anything, but I'll never turn down a lemon-poppyseed muffin.
DdvClvz.png ____________ deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif_____________DdvClvz.png
@Jaderannosaurus You have a very colorful lair! Alhertina looks like a valkyrie flock leader of some sort, with this golden-black gamma, beautiful.

Bonus Entry: What's your go-to snack food? Coffee. Most of the time. Lots of coffee
@Jaderannosaurus You have a very colorful lair! Alhertina looks like a valkyrie flock leader of some sort, with this golden-black gamma, beautiful.

Bonus Entry: What's your go-to snack food? Coffee. Most of the time. Lots of coffee
@Wakazu I really like your vista! What is it called?

Bonus Entry: What's your go-to snack food?
Hmmm, I like spicy stuff, any snacks that's spicy
@Wakazu I really like your vista! What is it called?

Bonus Entry: What's your go-to snack food?
Hmmm, I like spicy stuff, any snacks that's spicy
XDRtGHs.png
@Jaderannosaurus

You're lair is super nice to look at, I adore the colors. I also think your mewtwo looks very powerful. Looking at you bio I can tell you are a epic person! I was beat but still wanted to share the message xD

@Wakazu

You're faster then me but i love your lair aesthetic anyway. What lore i got to read is eye catching and enjoyable. I have two questions, what type of mushrooms and how does the USS [Chimera] pick the dregs to help? Also coffee buddies. You are now my friend.

@SilverNW

You have a lovely lair and seem to be an epic person!

2. I have a thing for coffee and gummies. It started when I started writing but now I can't break it.

@Jaderannosaurus

You're lair is super nice to look at, I adore the colors. I also think your mewtwo looks very powerful. Looking at you bio I can tell you are a epic person! I was beat but still wanted to share the message xD

@Wakazu

You're faster then me but i love your lair aesthetic anyway. What lore i got to read is eye catching and enjoyable. I have two questions, what type of mushrooms and how does the USS [Chimera] pick the dregs to help? Also coffee buddies. You are now my friend.

@SilverNW

You have a lovely lair and seem to be an epic person!

2. I have a thing for coffee and gummies. It started when I started writing but now I can't break it.

iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
@CrowHarlequin
I think this is my third day
Really love your username, and your dragons are all really pleasing to me! You seem to be really good at giving out compliments^^

Bonus: Chocolate, don't care what type
@CrowHarlequin
I think this is my third day
Really love your username, and your dragons are all really pleasing to me! You seem to be really good at giving out compliments^^

Bonus: Chocolate, don't care what type
@CrowHarlequin
I really love your clan leaders! Especially Shaman, I love his accent and the outfit you have planned for him!

@cannedtoast
I really like Sunlight! Her skin looks lovely with her, and I always love the little frog apparel!

As for my go-to snack food, probably popcorn or chocolate Edit, actually no it’s definitely apples or apple sauce, I picked it up while doing homework now I like can’t focus on homework without eating apples/applesauce
@CrowHarlequin
I really love your clan leaders! Especially Shaman, I love his accent and the outfit you have planned for him!

@cannedtoast
I really like Sunlight! Her skin looks lovely with her, and I always love the little frog apparel!

As for my go-to snack food, probably popcorn or chocolate Edit, actually no it’s definitely apples or apple sauce, I picked it up while doing homework now I like can’t focus on homework without eating apples/applesauce
PJEKw3i.pngOgf6rFV.pngLpWn6Hu.png
@Ryan [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54903133] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/549032/54903133_350.png[/img] [/url] DANON IS SUCH A SWEET BOY I LOVE HIM I have trouble finding male tundras that I like and this absolute cutie totally takes the cake. Blessed be. My go-to snack food is definitely fruit snacks. I don't snack very often as I stick to a pretty strict set of habits when it comes to eating, but the few times that I do I absolutely love my gummies. Not a very healthy snack, but I figure that as a once-in-a-while thing it's okay. :D
@Ryan

54903133_350.png

DANON IS SUCH A SWEET BOY I LOVE HIM

I have trouble finding male tundras that I like and this absolute cutie totally takes the cake. Blessed be.

My go-to snack food is definitely fruit snacks. I don't snack very often as I stick to a pretty strict set of habits when it comes to eating, but the few times that I do I absolutely love my gummies. Not a very healthy snack, but I figure that as a once-in-a-while thing it's okay. :D

G2 Sandsurges!
Wasp/Flair/Augment
300g/kt
88403293.png88403294.png88403295.png88403296.png
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 170 171