Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Author Adoption Agency: Trade Or Create!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62
@NebulaDragon

Hey so, funny story. I actually want to adopt one of your dragons. I see that your going to exalt Abyss if she doesn't get taken, so I'll write for her. She's too pretty to be exalted (in my opinion). Give me a little while to write for her please! I should have a story done by tomorrow...
@NebulaDragon

Hey so, funny story. I actually want to adopt one of your dragons. I see that your going to exalt Abyss if she doesn't get taken, so I'll write for her. She's too pretty to be exalted (in my opinion). Give me a little while to write for her please! I should have a story done by tomorrow...
Orion - She/He/They - Abrosexual My Wishlist - Likes to drop random compliments - Always down for a roleplay - Will buy fodder primals (pm me if interested!)
IBp6F.gif
@Buggeree
Alright! That is a little funny as we ran this together once, but I also understand!
Take your time.
@Buggeree
Alright! That is a little funny as we ran this together once, but I also understand!
Take your time.
19153.png arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifAuthor Adoption Agency 21400.png
I want to rescue LapisLazuli but I am running out of lair space...
I want to rescue LapisLazuli but I am running out of lair space...
a2s73h50.png
@PerilPlayz
Okay! If you need a few more days that is fine! The countdown is put on dragons that have been shown no interest for a long time, and it is to prevent my own lair from getting clogged.
@PerilPlayz
Okay! If you need a few more days that is fine! The countdown is put on dragons that have been shown no interest for a long time, and it is to prevent my own lair from getting clogged.
Updated with more dragons!
Updated with more dragons!
bump!!!
bump!!!
Orion - She/He/They - Abrosexual My Wishlist - Likes to drop random compliments - Always down for a roleplay - Will buy fodder primals (pm me if interested!)
IBp6F.gif
@NebulaDragon
Quote:
Want To Donate?
Anything that will not take up space in the lair will be accepted.
If you have a dragon that you don't want anymore, I can display them for adoption here.
Depending on how much space I have, I can hold donated dragons in my lair!
Could you list Snowfall (female fae) and Orbit (male guardian) here for me? I'd love for them to find good homes with people who can write lore for them. (I can hold them in my lair until they are chosen) Thank you in advance!
@NebulaDragon
Quote:
Want To Donate?
Anything that will not take up space in the lair will be accepted.
If you have a dragon that you don't want anymore, I can display them for adoption here.
Depending on how much space I have, I can hold donated dragons in my lair!
Could you list Snowfall (female fae) and Orbit (male guardian) here for me? I'd love for them to find good homes with people who can write lore for them. (I can hold them in my lair until they are chosen) Thank you in advance!
~ he/xe ~ FRT+2 ~
5bx25Vi.png
@NebulaDragon First: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60678174] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/606782/60678174_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60678166] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/606782/60678166_350.png[/img] [/url] and [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60678173] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/606782/60678173_350.png[/img] [/url] Mortis (f), Aurus (f), Chromatic (M). Please list them up for adoption! I am hoping they will find a loving home. (No I do not mind holding them as I wait for someone to love them) Second: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44466400] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/444665/44466400_350.png[/img] [/url] I would like to hold and write something for. Is it ok if I pm you the story thought? I am not confident in my skills and there for not want my bad skills to be seen. <3 Have a nice day!
@NebulaDragon
First:
60678174_350.png

60678166_350.png
and
60678173_350.png
Mortis (f), Aurus (f), Chromatic (M).
Please list them up for adoption! I am hoping they will find a loving home. (No I do not mind holding them as I wait for someone to love them)

Second:

44466400_350.png
I would like to hold and write something for. Is it ok if I pm you the story thought? I am not confident in my skills and there for not want my bad skills to be seen. <3 Have a nice day!
@AshenFlame I would love to write for Mortis.
@AshenFlame I would love to write for Mortis.
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
[center]In my lair, btw, i have a kind of story thing going on, so this is kind of based off of that.[/center] [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44967753] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/449678/44967753_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center]@NebulaDragon[/center] [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=513078&tab=dragon&did=57443873]Pisces[/url] trudged through the freshly fallen snow, the white powder lacing his scales and delicate snowflakes resting on the edge of his small eyelashes. It was as if the cold was sucking the life from his bones, making them creak as he walked. His wings were too cold to get him off of the mountain, so he had resigned to walking until the snow went away and his wings thawed, though, how he planned to get down four miles of sheer hard rock covered in ice, he didn't know. His foot scraped across something in the snow. Pisces yelped as he felt it break through skin. He plunged his foot into the snow, watching as it was stained a crimson red. He glared down at the thing in the snow, and then quickly realized that it was a feather. A blue feather. Pisces looked up. There was a trail of them, leading off towards a small cave. Pisces carefully removed his foot from the small, letting a few drops of blood drip down from his toes, and then limped off in the direction of the cave. He saw it before he got there. Firelight. Something to thaw his wings. He sped up, grinning at the thought of warmth. Pisces walked carefully inside of the cave, shaking the crystals of ice off of his scales. In the center there was a blazing flame, warming up the entire cave and providing light as well. He felt a sharp pain in the side of his stomach. "Don't move." A dragon snapped from behind him. Pisces didn't dare disobey. It was a female dragons voice, deep and flowing, struck with an heir of seriousness. The dragon came into Pisces's eyesight. She was a tall Skydancer female. She had dark, navy blue skin paired with brilliant blue wings and a light blue lace that stretched over her entire body. Pisces's eyes widened in awe. She held a feathered spear in her left hand, and on her hip rested a few large pouches. "Who are you?" The dragon asked him. "My name is Pisces." The Skydancer crinkled her nose. "Isn't that a zodiac sign?" She questioned. Pisces shrugged. The dragon narrowed her eyes at him, and walked to the back of him. "Move." She ordered, prodding him with the sharp end of the spear. Pisces grumbled, but moved forward towards the fire. The Skydancer pushed him to the edge of the fire, and then walked around to the other side. "Sit down." She demanded. Pisces sat down on the cold stone below him. The Skydancer reached into one of her packages and pulled out a bandage. She walked over to Pisces and sat down next to him. "Sorry about the feather traps, they're meant to stop Feloenians from getting in." Pisces gulped, and decided to hold back the information that he was indeed a Feloenian. "Here." She smiled, handing him a handful of bandages. "Thanks." Pisces thanked her, wrapping them around his foot. They sat in silence for a small moment. "So, who are you?" Pisces asked her. She sighed. "My name is Abyss. Don't ask me for my life story or anything. All you need to know is that I'm from Rugage." She replied. Pisces nodded, and stared into the fire. He felt his wings began to thaw, and his scales became quite itchy from the heat. "You can go whenever you want." She told him. He cocked his head. "Are you going to stay?" She nodded. "Why?" Abyss sighed, turned so that her wings were facing him. At first he though he was ignoring her, but then he saw a large split in on of her wings. "Are you ok?" He asked urgently. She shrugged. "I've been better." "Why don't you just walk down the mountain?" Pisces questioned. Abyss laughed, a hollow, dry sound. The laugh of a lonely person. "That's over four miles down, plus almost half of it is covered in snow. I don't want to risk it." She sighed. Pisces thought for a moment. "I could fly you down to the bottom." He suggested. Abyss rolled her eyes. "Face it, I'm stuck here. You should go before night sets in. Fire won't light then. Gets awful cold." She warned. Pisces frowned, but stood. "I'll come back." He assured her. She smiled. "Then I'll see you when you return." Pisces smiled too. "I will return. I promise."[/center]
In my lair, btw, i have a kind of story thing going on, so this is kind of based off of that.
Pisces trudged through the freshly fallen snow, the white powder lacing his scales and delicate snowflakes resting on the edge of his small eyelashes. It was as if the cold was sucking the life from his bones, making them creak as he walked. His wings were too cold to get him off of the mountain, so he had resigned to walking until the snow went away and his wings thawed, though, how he planned to get down four miles of sheer hard rock covered in ice, he didn't know.

His foot scraped across something in the snow. Pisces yelped as he felt it break through skin. He plunged his foot into the snow, watching as it was stained a crimson red. He glared down at the thing in the snow, and then quickly realized that it was a feather. A blue feather. Pisces looked up. There was a trail of them, leading off towards a small cave. Pisces carefully removed his foot from the small, letting a few drops of blood drip down from his toes, and then limped off in the direction of the cave.

He saw it before he got there. Firelight. Something to thaw his wings. He sped up, grinning at the thought of warmth.
Pisces walked carefully inside of the cave, shaking the crystals of ice off of his scales. In the center there was a blazing flame, warming up the entire cave and providing light as well. He felt a sharp pain in the side of his stomach.
"Don't move." A dragon snapped from behind him. Pisces didn't dare disobey.
It was a female dragons voice, deep and flowing, struck with an heir of seriousness.
The dragon came into Pisces's eyesight. She was a tall Skydancer female. She had dark, navy blue skin paired with brilliant blue wings and a light blue lace that stretched over her entire body. Pisces's eyes widened in awe. She held a feathered spear in her left hand, and on her hip rested a few large pouches.

"Who are you?" The dragon asked him.
"My name is Pisces."
The Skydancer crinkled her nose.
"Isn't that a zodiac sign?" She questioned. Pisces shrugged. The dragon narrowed her eyes at him, and walked to the back of him.
"Move." She ordered, prodding him with the sharp end of the spear. Pisces grumbled, but moved forward towards the fire. The Skydancer pushed him to the edge of the fire, and then walked around to the other side.
"Sit down." She demanded. Pisces sat down on the cold stone below him. The Skydancer reached into one of her packages and pulled out a bandage. She walked over to Pisces and sat down next to him.

"Sorry about the feather traps, they're meant to stop Feloenians from getting in."
Pisces gulped, and decided to hold back the information that he was indeed a Feloenian.
"Here." She smiled, handing him a handful of bandages.
"Thanks." Pisces thanked her, wrapping them around his foot. They sat in silence for a small moment.
"So, who are you?" Pisces asked her. She sighed.
"My name is Abyss. Don't ask me for my life story or anything. All you need to know is that I'm from Rugage." She replied. Pisces nodded, and stared into the fire. He felt his wings began to thaw, and his scales became quite itchy from the heat.

"You can go whenever you want." She told him. He cocked his head.
"Are you going to stay?"
She nodded.
"Why?"
Abyss sighed, turned so that her wings were facing him. At first he though he was ignoring her, but then he saw a large split in on of her wings.
"Are you ok?" He asked urgently. She shrugged.
"I've been better."
"Why don't you just walk down the mountain?" Pisces questioned. Abyss laughed, a hollow, dry sound. The laugh of a lonely person.
"That's over four miles down, plus almost half of it is covered in snow. I don't want to risk it." She sighed. Pisces thought for a moment.

"I could fly you down to the bottom." He suggested. Abyss rolled her eyes.
"Face it, I'm stuck here. You should go before night sets in. Fire won't light then. Gets awful cold." She warned. Pisces frowned, but stood.
"I'll come back." He assured her. She smiled.
"Then I'll see you when you return."
Pisces smiled too.
"I will return. I promise."
IBp6F.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62