Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Author Adoption Agency: Trade Or Create!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62
@SpiritFlower Feel free too! :)
@SpiritFlower Feel free too! :)
OH BOY! I went to sleep, this is a lot of updates!
OH BOY! I went to sleep, this is a lot of updates!
19153.png arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifAuthor Adoption Agency 21400.png
@Ashenflame
Of course you can PM me if you're nervous!
Please keep in mind that I want no one here to expect to need or to see mastery-level writing!
The whole point of this is to create opportunity for growth in a particular part of this community, and to bypass the dread that manifests before and during writing!
@Ashenflame
Of course you can PM me if you're nervous!
Please keep in mind that I want no one here to expect to need or to see mastery-level writing!
The whole point of this is to create opportunity for growth in a particular part of this community, and to bypass the dread that manifests before and during writing!
@Buggeree
Ah yes, where would the world be without stories about hardcore, intelligent, pretty sentients, holding weapons??
I really liked your descriptions of temperature, and how that reacted differently with Pisces' scales! Great work!
@Buggeree
Ah yes, where would the world be without stories about hardcore, intelligent, pretty sentients, holding weapons??
I really liked your descriptions of temperature, and how that reacted differently with Pisces' scales! Great work!
@PerilPlayz
Are you still interested in LapisLazuli?
@PerilPlayz
Are you still interested in LapisLazuli?
I just wanted to say that I don't mind waking up to the thrill of a bunch of dragons finding new homes, and I enjoy changing the list!
It doesn't matter the time of day, please participate in this thread if you would like a dragon, or would like to donate!
I just wanted to say that I don't mind waking up to the thrill of a bunch of dragons finding new homes, and I enjoy changing the list!
It doesn't matter the time of day, please participate in this thread if you would like a dragon, or would like to donate!
Yes, I am trying to whip up a story but I got writers block...
Yes, I am trying to whip up a story but I got writers block...
a2s73h50.png
LapisLazuli. Nobody knows where he came from. All the dragons know that he's on an exalt route, soon to meet his doomed fate.
All but one.
"Leopardsong, look at this!" A small white Fae dragon shouted from inside a nearby bush. She waved her binoculars at her friend, a green Ridgeback. "Yes, Bepper, is that just another of your crazy ideas?" Leopardsong snorted. The dragons are on a rescue mission, to rescue dragons who are unwillingly exalted. "Don't get us caught by the guards again! Last time they got Skipper and we had to attack their headquarters to get her back."

"No, no, it's not funny, I'm serious," Bepper made a serious face. "That dragon is gonna be exalted tonight. I heard him cry and he was unhappy. We have to get him out. Now." Bepper's myostosis fox cried with delight. "Even Foxy agrees."

"Over here," a small voice piped up as Bepper and Leopardsong hurried over to find their friend Gloria the Nocturne, who joined them only a few days ago. "I saw that dragon. It's a blue male Skydancer, with rare faceted eyes!" Gloria giggled a little. "He's the right dragon for mommy!" "No way," Leopardsong snapped. "Your mother Bluebird is in love with Caelus, who's your dad and she's not gonna leave him." "Then give him to my sister Nicht."

"ssshhh, it's time," MysticHWD and Skipper both hushed the three down. "The train's moving. We gotta GO!"

Skipper suddenly popped out of the hiding spot and lunged at the exalt route guard, which is also a Spiral, knocking him unconscious. "Well play!" Bepper and MysticHWD both landed on the train car and sliced open the entrance.

A blue, shimmering head popped out. "Oh please, Plaguebringer, spare me!" he muttered, eyes still closed. "Hey stupid! You're not exalted." Leopardsong whacked her tail at Lapislazuli. "We came to rescue you!" Lapizlazuli napped his eyes open and saw Leopardsong, face to face. "Wait, hold on, you're the second R-" "Forget about it! Escape first, talk later!" They bolted off, with guards in chase.

"Lapislazuli, the guards are coming! DO SOMETHING!" Leopardsong looked behind and saw a giant Guardian in pursuit along with a modest sized Pearlcatcher. "Yes, but how?" Lapislazuli looked stunned and said. "ANYTHING! Get us OUT OF HERE!" Leopardsong yowled as the Pearlcatcher yanked on her tail, but was soon shook off by Bepper and Mystic. "Ok, well," Lapislazuli looked uncertain, then suddenly blasted lightning at the guards. They tumbled down the sky. Hooray!
LapisLazuli. Nobody knows where he came from. All the dragons know that he's on an exalt route, soon to meet his doomed fate.
All but one.
"Leopardsong, look at this!" A small white Fae dragon shouted from inside a nearby bush. She waved her binoculars at her friend, a green Ridgeback. "Yes, Bepper, is that just another of your crazy ideas?" Leopardsong snorted. The dragons are on a rescue mission, to rescue dragons who are unwillingly exalted. "Don't get us caught by the guards again! Last time they got Skipper and we had to attack their headquarters to get her back."

"No, no, it's not funny, I'm serious," Bepper made a serious face. "That dragon is gonna be exalted tonight. I heard him cry and he was unhappy. We have to get him out. Now." Bepper's myostosis fox cried with delight. "Even Foxy agrees."

"Over here," a small voice piped up as Bepper and Leopardsong hurried over to find their friend Gloria the Nocturne, who joined them only a few days ago. "I saw that dragon. It's a blue male Skydancer, with rare faceted eyes!" Gloria giggled a little. "He's the right dragon for mommy!" "No way," Leopardsong snapped. "Your mother Bluebird is in love with Caelus, who's your dad and she's not gonna leave him." "Then give him to my sister Nicht."

"ssshhh, it's time," MysticHWD and Skipper both hushed the three down. "The train's moving. We gotta GO!"

Skipper suddenly popped out of the hiding spot and lunged at the exalt route guard, which is also a Spiral, knocking him unconscious. "Well play!" Bepper and MysticHWD both landed on the train car and sliced open the entrance.

A blue, shimmering head popped out. "Oh please, Plaguebringer, spare me!" he muttered, eyes still closed. "Hey stupid! You're not exalted." Leopardsong whacked her tail at Lapislazuli. "We came to rescue you!" Lapizlazuli napped his eyes open and saw Leopardsong, face to face. "Wait, hold on, you're the second R-" "Forget about it! Escape first, talk later!" They bolted off, with guards in chase.

"Lapislazuli, the guards are coming! DO SOMETHING!" Leopardsong looked behind and saw a giant Guardian in pursuit along with a modest sized Pearlcatcher. "Yes, but how?" Lapislazuli looked stunned and said. "ANYTHING! Get us OUT OF HERE!" Leopardsong yowled as the Pearlcatcher yanked on her tail, but was soon shook off by Bepper and Mystic. "Ok, well," Lapislazuli looked uncertain, then suddenly blasted lightning at the guards. They tumbled down the sky. Hooray!
a2s73h50.png
@PerilPlayz
Great job fighting off that writer's block! I didn't mean to make you feel rushed if I did, but you made it to this point and for that I am glad!
Your rapid fire hi-jinks in this piece reminds me of a more free time of my life, before all the schooling and judgement set a standard for "professional style" to lord over people who just wanted to write for fun.
Thank you for the breath of fresh air.
@PerilPlayz
Great job fighting off that writer's block! I didn't mean to make you feel rushed if I did, but you made it to this point and for that I am glad!
Your rapid fire hi-jinks in this piece reminds me of a more free time of my life, before all the schooling and judgement set a standard for "professional style" to lord over people who just wanted to write for fun.
Thank you for the breath of fresh air.
Thanks! Feel free to plunk around in my lair to find things you find free. Or, look at this. I wrote that.
Thanks! Feel free to plunk around in my lair to find things you find free. Or, look at this. I wrote that.
a2s73h50.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62