Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | LAIR CLEANOUT: Dragon giveaway + others
@meh1129 Your dragons are gorgeous, but unfortunately I have no lair space :( Are you giving away your familiars as well?
@meh1129 Your dragons are gorgeous, but unfortunately I have no lair space :( Are you giving away your familiars as well?
zPrPNpB.png gU2ykYl.png ozJySy1.png
@mikrokosmos
I have Fire, Plague, Water and Nature :) I'll send them over now
@mikrokosmos
I have Fire, Plague, Water and Nature :) I'll send them over now
E6nL5Eq.png407Ohsj.png
Could I get this guy? [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57126416] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/571265/57126416_350.png[/img] [/url]
Could I get this guy?

57126416_350.png
@VelvetBop
Sure! Sending him over!
@VelvetBop
Sure! Sending him over!
E6nL5Eq.png407Ohsj.png
@meh1129 Hello there! Thank you so much for hosting this!
I'm pretty full on dragons right now, but I was curious about anything else you might be giving away. I only started playing within the last year, and I've been trying to collect holiday items from previous years. If you have anything - familiars, apparel, skins, etc - that you're getting rid of from elemental holidays, I would be forever grateful!
@meh1129 Hello there! Thank you so much for hosting this!
I'm pretty full on dragons right now, but I was curious about anything else you might be giving away. I only started playing within the last year, and I've been trying to collect holiday items from previous years. If you have anything - familiars, apparel, skins, etc - that you're getting rid of from elemental holidays, I would be forever grateful!
SVwovDT.png

yWUkzsg.pnglJQFrFF.pngUJGPEbE.png
@Dymond
Yes, feel free to ask for anything you'd like! I'll let you know if I have it :)
@Dymond
Yes, feel free to ask for anything you'd like! I'll let you know if I have it :)
E6nL5Eq.png407Ohsj.png
@Delroyal
Sure! Sending him over!
@Delroyal
Sure! Sending him over!
E6nL5Eq.png407Ohsj.png
@meh1129

Awesome! Thank you so much!

Do you still have a Crowned Roc, Loga, or an Undying Featherback?
@meh1129

Awesome! Thank you so much!

Do you still have a Crowned Roc, Loga, or an Undying Featherback?
zPrPNpB.png gU2ykYl.png ozJySy1.png
@Dymond
I happen to have all three! Sending them over! :)
@Dymond
I happen to have all three! Sending them over! :)
E6nL5Eq.png407Ohsj.png
This is probably far-fetched but if you have any familiars that I don’t have I’d be super grateful! If you don’t than I’m also interested in any skin or accent, thanks so much!
This is probably far-fetched but if you have any familiars that I don’t have I’d be super grateful! If you don’t than I’m also interested in any skin or accent, thanks so much!
KFD4SqC.jpg