Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | LAIR CLEANOUT: Dragon giveaway + others
@meh1129

Thank you so much for hosting this! I saw that you said you were out of halos, so could I get a sword/rapier if you have them, or old festival skins, especially for skydancers or pearlcatchers. I'd also love a Starlight Guise, Bloodshard Chains, any kind of wisp, any kind of standard, or any kind of non-haunting Ghastcrown, if you have any that you would be willing to part with :)
.. and I'd love a halo of any type, if you do still have any.
Again, thank you so much for doing this!
@meh1129

Thank you so much for hosting this! I saw that you said you were out of halos, so could I get a sword/rapier if you have them, or old festival skins, especially for skydancers or pearlcatchers. I'd also love a Starlight Guise, Bloodshard Chains, any kind of wisp, any kind of standard, or any kind of non-haunting Ghastcrown, if you have any that you would be willing to part with :)
.. and I'd love a halo of any type, if you do still have any.
Again, thank you so much for doing this!
frice_left_sword_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxyz7.pngfrfire_right_sword_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxyx1.png
@Russingon
I'll see what I have left!
@Russingon
I'll see what I have left!
E6nL5Eq.png407Ohsj.png
@meh1129 Hello! I can give a couple of your dergs a good home. <3 [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60299425] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/602995/60299425_350.png[/img] [/url] I would love to have a Naomi Descendant. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59071994] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/590720/59071994_350.png[/img] [/url] This boy is beautiful, I have the perfect clan for him! <3 If you have any fest items left, or random apparel, I am freshly starting out and want to dress all my babies up!
@meh1129

Hello! I can give a couple of your dergs a good home. <3

60299425_350.png

I would love to have a Naomi Descendant.

59071994_350.png

This boy is beautiful, I have the perfect clan for him! <3
If you have any fest items left, or random apparel, I am freshly starting out and want to dress all my babies up!
w12JNnJ.png I make adoptables!NsRx406.png
@tatarie
I'll send those 2 in a moment! I don't have much fest stuff left, but I'll see what I can do!
@tatarie
I'll send those 2 in a moment! I don't have much fest stuff left, but I'll see what I can do!
E6nL5Eq.png407Ohsj.png
@meh1129 henlo! I would like any fest familiars (preferably sprites if you have any) and any fest apparel/skins~
@meh1129 henlo! I would like any fest familiars (preferably sprites if you have any) and any fest apparel/skins~
rw5ONd7.png
Oh thank you for doing this! Accents/skins for ancient breeds are appreciated but even more I'd love something from my wishlist or sprites/nymph familiars (they're my favorite) @meh1129

Wishlist:
Breedchange: Spiral
Tertiary Gene: Peacock
Blueprint
Gems for expanding wardrobe slots
Any familiars not in my bestiary (If you've got festival familiars you're my hero, I don't even have all the ones from the current series -.-)
Oh thank you for doing this! Accents/skins for ancient breeds are appreciated but even more I'd love something from my wishlist or sprites/nymph familiars (they're my favorite) @meh1129

Wishlist:
Breedchange: Spiral
Tertiary Gene: Peacock
Blueprint
Gems for expanding wardrobe slots
Any familiars not in my bestiary (If you've got festival familiars you're my hero, I don't even have all the ones from the current series -.-)
nHkph7f.pngAMXdJAR.pngO7IFtNN.png8EDULPG.png2Vg82cJ.png
@meh1129

I'd love to give Victory a home! I don't have enough handsome Mirrors in my den. :)

I'm a familiar collector, so I'm always glad to see little ones, but I think I have all the ones you do, so feel free to save them for someone who needs them more!
@meh1129

I'd love to give Victory a home! I don't have enough handsome Mirrors in my den. :)

I'm a familiar collector, so I'm always glad to see little ones, but I think I have all the ones you do, so feel free to save them for someone who needs them more!
@meh1129 Thank you for doing this! :> I would love your Fawn Fox Rat if you still have it! If not, any apparel like Halos or watery-themed pieces would be neat, or anything really. :3 I hope you're doing well during these crazy times! Stay safe out there [emoji=guardian happy size=1]
@meh1129

Thank you for doing this! :>

I would love your Fawn Fox Rat if you still have it! If not, any apparel like Halos or watery-themed pieces would be neat, or anything really. :3 I hope you're doing well during these crazy times! Stay safe out there
byglMgD.pngk6XadYv.png

2uq3ZkE.png

HUg2HbD.png

ih7flOs.png

kFRXDH6.png
@meh1129
Thank you for doing this :)
I'm helping my friend finish her bestiary, so if you still have your Ethereal Trickster, Rosy Peryton or Spiney Whale I'd love it if I could have them!
And if you have any eerie apparel, or any apparel at all I'd love them, thanks!
@meh1129
Thank you for doing this :)
I'm helping my friend finish her bestiary, so if you still have your Ethereal Trickster, Rosy Peryton or Spiney Whale I'd love it if I could have them!
And if you have any eerie apparel, or any apparel at all I'd love them, thanks!
Hello! If you have anything in my wishlist (located on Quartz, the first dragon in my lair) I'd love to have it! If not, since it's still a WIP, then I'd love to take any of the following:

Any gem guardian (preferably sundial!)
Livewire Grizzly
Any goblin
Any peryton
Any spirit (of an element)

Any fest apparel or skins!
Fest currency, or regular currency would also be greatly appreciated!

(P.S If you have any unwanted fams or apparel, I'll gladly take them! I'm trying to fill by bestiary :D Any unopened item, such as eggs (such a far wish) or chests, I'd love them too!)
Hello! If you have anything in my wishlist (located on Quartz, the first dragon in my lair) I'd love to have it! If not, since it's still a WIP, then I'd love to take any of the following:

Any gem guardian (preferably sundial!)
Livewire Grizzly
Any goblin
Any peryton
Any spirit (of an element)

Any fest apparel or skins!
Fest currency, or regular currency would also be greatly appreciated!

(P.S If you have any unwanted fams or apparel, I'll gladly take them! I'm trying to fill by bestiary :D Any unopened item, such as eggs (such a far wish) or chests, I'd love them too!)
tHe chICKeN hAs COmE...

DOn't even THINK about clicking this unless you want to lose your nose...

Dusk, she/her, friend requests welcome!
OLBR2hp.png Click Here For The Chicken Discord Server!