Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Giving away everything | leaving FR
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
Could I possibly snag your Malevolent Spirit familiar? Not for me, but for a prize pack for our upcoming Wavecrest Raffle?! That would be really helpful, thank you.

I hope you stay safe and good luck on your search for art. I can barely draw a stick figure...
Could I possibly snag your Malevolent Spirit familiar? Not for me, but for a prize pack for our upcoming Wavecrest Raffle?! That would be really helpful, thank you.

I hope you stay safe and good luck on your search for art. I can barely draw a stick figure...
ZAxNr9o.png
@arrowXflight Thank you for the opportunity to carry on your dragon's legacy! :> I would absolutely love to add Scramble to my lair, he's gorgeous and is right up my alley. [emoji=guardian love size=1] The only thing I would change about him is his secondary so he would look like this! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=167&bodygene=22&breed=1&element=8&eyetype=10&gender=0&tert=159&tertgene=18&winggene=41&wings=100&auth=2bc56532f92e93cdbdc5a9b33bd4b3270f834182&dummyext=prev.png[/img] He would be my lair's "sea gazer", he just loves the sea and can't get enough of it! It's almost as though he's entranced by the deep waters... [emoji=clownfish size=1] If he ends up with another, any water-themed apparel would be neat! Or just any apparel or Baldwin mats would be cool too [emoji=guardian happy size=1] Thanks again for doing this and I want to wish you the very best! Stay safe out there ;u;
@arrowXflight

Thank you for the opportunity to carry on your dragon's legacy! :> I would absolutely love to add Scramble to my lair, he's gorgeous and is right up my alley. The only thing I would change about him is his secondary so he would look like this!

dragon?age=1&body=167&bodygene=22&breed=1&element=8&eyetype=10&gender=0&tert=159&tertgene=18&winggene=41&wings=100&auth=2bc56532f92e93cdbdc5a9b33bd4b3270f834182&dummyext=prev.png

He would be my lair's "sea gazer", he just loves the sea and can't get enough of it! It's almost as though he's entranced by the deep waters...

If he ends up with another, any water-themed apparel would be neat! Or just any apparel or Baldwin mats would be cool too

Thanks again for doing this and I want to wish you the very best! Stay safe out there ;u;
Hypha_FR_Signature_no_text.png
byglMgD.pngk6XadYv.png

2uq3ZkE.png

HUg2HbD.png

ih7flOs.png

kFRXDH6.png
And on a personal note - could I possibly snag Hestia? I have a small love of orange firey dragons, and I think she could be really special: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=61&bodygene=23&breed=4&element=11&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=165&tertgene=8&winggene=24&wings=47&auth=28698262437d710d66150774287226e631e139e8&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I have a Vesta, named for the Roman goddess of the Hearth, so I feel she could be her sister and I'd keep her name! I'm not a big lore writer, but I think these two ladies stay up into the small hours of morning playing cards and drinking whisky together by the fire, and younger dragons sometimes hover in hopes they tell one of their many amazing tales.
And on a personal note - could I possibly snag Hestia? I have a small love of orange firey dragons, and I think she could be really special:

dragon?age=1&body=61&bodygene=23&breed=4&element=11&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=165&tertgene=8&winggene=24&wings=47&auth=28698262437d710d66150774287226e631e139e8&dummyext=prev.png

I have a Vesta, named for the Roman goddess of the Hearth, so I feel she could be her sister and I'd keep her name! I'm not a big lore writer, but I think these two ladies stay up into the small hours of morning playing cards and drinking whisky together by the fire, and younger dragons sometimes hover in hopes they tell one of their many amazing tales.
ZAxNr9o.png
@arrowXflight

Any festival or kick-starter familiars you have ( particularly sprites or nymphs, I love those) would be incredible. If you don’t have any festival familiars left I’ll take any familiars not in my bestiary. If you don’t feel like fishing through my bestiary (and I completely understand if that’s the case) then just chuck some random familiars at me and I’ll sort through them. Thanks a whole bunch!!!

If you're looking to re-home Alian and Nalia as a pair with their apparel I have room. They're so fabulous together. For lore they're definitely a set pair, I'll say powerful mages attempting to discover new forms of magic and investigate wild claims of anything related. They're on a constant quest for knowledge together
@arrowXflight

Any festival or kick-starter familiars you have ( particularly sprites or nymphs, I love those) would be incredible. If you don’t have any festival familiars left I’ll take any familiars not in my bestiary. If you don’t feel like fishing through my bestiary (and I completely understand if that’s the case) then just chuck some random familiars at me and I’ll sort through them. Thanks a whole bunch!!!

If you're looking to re-home Alian and Nalia as a pair with their apparel I have room. They're so fabulous together. For lore they're definitely a set pair, I'll say powerful mages attempting to discover new forms of magic and investigate wild claims of anything related. They're on a constant quest for knowledge together
nHkph7f.pngAMXdJAR.pngO7IFtNN.png8EDULPG.png2Vg82cJ.png
@arrowXflight Hello there! If you still have any may I have a pretty skin or accent please, or I’d really like a piece of the Bewitching Ruby apparel set! Thanks!
@arrowXflight Hello there! If you still have any may I have a pretty skin or accent please, or I’d really like a piece of the Bewitching Ruby apparel set! Thanks!
KFD4SqC.jpg
@arrowXflight

I don't have that much apparel for my dragons so one of each of the ones you have tons of would be nice! :) Thank you for the giveaway! :)
@arrowXflight

I don't have that much apparel for my dragons so one of each of the ones you have tons of would be nice! :) Thank you for the giveaway! :)

WNlHnQD.png

aywas| Linchan 57480
@arrowXflight FOrgot to ping gosh! I thought I got skipped for some reason. Goodluck on the other side ^^ Hope to join you in a few months :3 Uhuh, can I get him? [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29533061] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/295331/29533061_350.png[/img] [/url] I did a scary for him. He would be a nice fandragon for Itachi Uchiha. [morphology=660756] One of the apparel plans for him is- [outfit=1150886] He is a fake XXX. I'm looking forward to have him :3 Pretty sure he is worth the breed change scroll unless I actually find a XXX :p Quite an expensive project. But, I'm up for it. Can be part of my 11 g1 fan dragon project :3 If we can get more than one, I would love him as well. He seems mighty. I would love to write some lore when I have some time as well. Tho, I already have a basic idea of his personality traits just from looking at him :0 If possible I would take him with his apparels and the familiar. I don't have the fam in my beastiary. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45556620] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/455567/45556620_350.png[/img] [/url]
@arrowXflight FOrgot to ping gosh! I thought I got skipped for some reason.

Goodluck on the other side ^^
Hope to join you in a few months :3

Uhuh, can I get him?

29533061_350.png

I did a scary for him. He would be a nice fandragon for Itachi Uchiha.
Fake XXX g1

One of the apparel plans for him is-
Fake XXX g1

He is a fake XXX. I'm looking forward to have him :3
Pretty sure he is worth the breed change scroll unless I actually find a XXX :p
Quite an expensive project. But, I'm up for it.
Can be part of my 11 g1 fan dragon project :3

If we can get more than one, I would love him as well. He seems mighty. I would love to write some lore when I have some time as well. Tho, I already have a basic idea of his personality traits just from looking at him :0

If possible I would take him with his apparels and the familiar. I don't have the fam in my beastiary.

45556620_350.png
Stay Safe :3
[Visual Guide] Useless Items for Hoardselling or Melting
I'd like anything you've got please!
I'd like anything you've got please!
@arrowXflight

I'd love a care package please

I love appeal ^^
@arrowXflight

I'd love a care package please

I love appeal ^^
I'm sorry to see you go. If you need any help or someone to talk to, just shoot me a PM. :)
I'd love some apparel! Iron/Gilded chests (& dragons eggs LOL) are totes OK, too, as well as familiars. I also just started a handful of gene projects, and would love some genes or breed-changes! Thanks in advance!
I'm sorry to see you go. If you need any help or someone to talk to, just shoot me a PM. :)
I'd love some apparel! Iron/Gilded chests (& dragons eggs LOL) are totes OK, too, as well as familiars. I also just started a handful of gene projects, and would love some genes or breed-changes! Thanks in advance!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17