Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Giving away everything | leaving FR
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
Sorry to see you leaving, I hope you'll have fun and stay safe outside of FR! We never really talked, but I've always seen you around on the forums! If its alright, may I snag this lad? He'd make a lovely druid in training for my lore tab! If not, could i possibly just have some fest currency instead please? [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58034091] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/580341/58034091_350.png[/img] [/url]
Sorry to see you leaving, I hope you'll have fun and stay safe outside of FR! We never really talked, but I've always seen you around on the forums!

If its alright, may I snag this lad? He'd make a lovely druid in training for my lore tab! If not, could i possibly just have some fest currency instead please?
58034091_350.png
DAA2-CA6-A-C652-49-DD-BAC3-E3-DAFA3-EA2-F3.png
@arrowXflight I would love to get an snowflake nymph, one of the blue and orange goldfish fams (don't know what they're called sorry), an ambush, and ruby grasp? If that's too much to ask that's okay, snowflake nymph is my preference but I'll be happy with whatever you can throw my way!
@arrowXflight I would love to get an snowflake nymph, one of the blue and orange goldfish fams (don't know what they're called sorry), an ambush, and ruby grasp? If that's too much to ask that's okay, snowflake nymph is my preference but I'll be happy with whatever you can throw my way!
o4DjJ2Y.png

she/her
FR+ 20hrs

Wishlist | Hatchery | Deviantart | Tumblr
Instagram | Art shop? | Skins/accents
@arrowXflight May I have some familiars please? I’m trying to grow my beasitary, so any will be much appreciated!
@arrowXflight May I have some familiars please? I’m trying to grow my beasitary, so any will be much appreciated!
AdNAlvs.gif61b9gG4.pngAdNAlvs.gif

Doll: DogiCrimson
@arrowXflight I'd be interested in anything you're willing to spare! I need gems for coatl breed changes and gene scrolls, so anything you don't care about that is okay with being sold might be alright?

or apparel,,,

i really love apparel
@arrowXflight I'd be interested in anything you're willing to spare! I need gems for coatl breed changes and gene scrolls, so anything you don't care about that is okay with being sold might be alright?

or apparel,,,

i really love apparel
2ttpK.gif i love you all so much
seriously you guys are the best
he/him

wishlist
Buhek.gif
@arrowXflight Hello! I hope your time on FR was worthwhile! Anyways, would I be able to have an eliminate (If not, then I understand, they are hard to find.), and an unhatched egg (preferably ice, but any will do). I've been keeping my eye on this accent for the dragon name Fjord in my lair. [item=Accent: Frost Chrysalis] So if you happen to have that I wouldn't mind receiving it. If you feel that I am asking for too much, feel free to ignore some contents in this message. It's so nice of you to do this! :)
@arrowXflight
Hello! I hope your time on FR was worthwhile! Anyways, would I be able to have an eliminate (If not, then I understand, they are hard to find.), and an unhatched egg (preferably ice, but any will do). I've been keeping my eye on this accent for the dragon name Fjord in my lair.
Accent: Frost Chrysalis
So if you happen to have that I wouldn't mind receiving it.
If you feel that I am asking for too much, feel free to ignore some contents in this message. It's so nice of you to do this! :)
iceflight_by_kitsunka-d8l0oi6.png

tumblr_inline_oki65yViEP1tfmvub_100.png
@madelinee

I wish I had any of that, but I don’t, sorry! :,0
@madelinee

I wish I had any of that, but I don’t, sorry! :,0
Star.png
Poetry:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3127355/1#post_50986043
Hello, is it alright if I take Stellar? I've read the lore of dread-folly dragons, and I think the idea is fantastic, so I would be thrilled to have one of my own! I'd also love any skins, accents, or apparel, but I understand if you want to share your stuff around more. [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/488764/48876369_350.png[/img]
Hello, is it alright if I take Stellar? I've read the lore of dread-folly dragons, and I think the idea is fantastic, so I would be thrilled to have one of my own!

I'd also love any skins, accents, or apparel, but I understand if you want to share your stuff around more.

48876369_350.png
ZhWd0U3.pngrafflebanner.gif
@arrowXflight
Hope you had fun while on FR! Thanks for setting this up though as you leave! Could I possibly get any unopened openable items? If not, I’d be thankful for pretty much anything your willing to send!
@arrowXflight
Hope you had fun while on FR! Thanks for setting this up though as you leave! Could I possibly get any unopened openable items? If not, I’d be thankful for pretty much anything your willing to send!
899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.png ---
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif they/them
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif FR+2
--- tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif shadom organizer
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif currency exchange
--- tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif faq
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif wishlist
--- hwxM86P.png
@duskphoenix
I’ll send everything I can ^^

@honeyedbee

I’ll look ^^
@duskphoenix
I’ll send everything I can ^^

@honeyedbee

I’ll look ^^
Star.png
Poetry:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3127355/1#post_50986043
@arrowXflight I admit, I wish your first page of dragons were available, I absolutely fell in love with Nevada, she is gorgeous. :)

Anyway, I’d like any familiars, or apparel, surprise me. :)
@arrowXflight I admit, I wish your first page of dragons were available, I absolutely fell in love with Nevada, she is gorgeous. :)

Anyway, I’d like any familiars, or apparel, surprise me. :)
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17