Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ev's 30 G1 raffle/giveaway! [drawing]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(almost) last day bump!
(almost) last day bump!
iQrvnPv.png
@cactolith14
Hi! Posting to claim my free ticket :)

For one more free ticket, I'd like to tell you what I do for fun - I love storytelling and intrigue, so I used to play a lot of DnD. However, he current health situation has made gathering in person impossible. Because of that, I've been rekindling my love for science fiction and fantasy stories and let me tell you, it's been a blast! I can recommend Child of Time, if you're interested in what a story of a time travelling Neanderthal child.

Whatever you're doing in your spare time out there, stay safe and take care of yourselves <3
@cactolith14
Hi! Posting to claim my free ticket :)

For one more free ticket, I'd like to tell you what I do for fun - I love storytelling and intrigue, so I used to play a lot of DnD. However, he current health situation has made gathering in person impossible. Because of that, I've been rekindling my love for science fiction and fantasy stories and let me tell you, it's been a blast! I can recommend Child of Time, if you're interested in what a story of a time travelling Neanderthal child.

Whatever you're doing in your spare time out there, stay safe and take care of yourselves <3
tLqgaTW.png
One last bump! And I think I'll send in some treasure for some more last-minute tickets too <3
One last bump! And I think I'll send in some treasure for some more last-minute tickets too <3
ezgif-6-5300d5953b70.gif
last day bump!
last day bump!
iQrvnPv.png
Bump! <3
Bump! <3
ezgif-6-5300d5953b70.gif
@toadie @Flightstorm9 @Rvan @Duskphoenix @madeleinee @Scholarr @Prinsessa @Xoanon @COparade @LadyLarkin @Pouchipouchi @friendlycoffee @Eskris @Zac @Boop707 @Dracana @ZhuKage @dreary @nonlineardogtime @Lotron @aurallene @Self @WaverVelvet @Crimsonpixie @SilverRipple @quietgal

alright it is the day of 4/21 so the raffle is going to be drawn! the winners of round 1 are on the bottom of this post. some logistics first:

i'll draw five names at a time using a random number generator (random.org). your ranking number corresponds with the number of dragon choices you'll list (ex. i get drawn 1st, i put down my first choice. i get drawn 4th, i put down my first, second, third, and fourth choice.)

after 24 hours, if a user don't respond with choices, i will redraw a name and bump the user to 1st pick the next round. if the user doesn't reply again, they will be out of contention for that round and will have to wait for their name to be drawn again in a future round.

since there are more dragons up for choosing than there are players, i will draw until there are no dragons left. this means you can be drawn more than once. everyone will need to be drawn once before the same user is drawn again. if you are drawn a second time but don't want another dragon, just let me know and i'll redraw!

i will only ping winners from now on, although if you do want to be pinged every round let me know and i'll add you to the pinglist.

WINNERS OF ROUND 1:
1. @/WaverVelvet (#64)
2. @/LadyLarkin (#25)
3. @/quietgal (#85)
4. @/Flightstorm9 (#4)
5. @/Rvan (#5)

congratulations! please list your dragon options using their ID number. this round will end at 9:00 FR time on 4/22/2020.
@toadie @Flightstorm9 @Rvan @Duskphoenix @madeleinee @Scholarr @Prinsessa @Xoanon @COparade @LadyLarkin @Pouchipouchi @friendlycoffee @Eskris @Zac @Boop707 @Dracana @ZhuKage @dreary @nonlineardogtime @Lotron @aurallene @Self @WaverVelvet @Crimsonpixie @SilverRipple @quietgal

alright it is the day of 4/21 so the raffle is going to be drawn! the winners of round 1 are on the bottom of this post. some logistics first:

i'll draw five names at a time using a random number generator (random.org). your ranking number corresponds with the number of dragon choices you'll list (ex. i get drawn 1st, i put down my first choice. i get drawn 4th, i put down my first, second, third, and fourth choice.)

after 24 hours, if a user don't respond with choices, i will redraw a name and bump the user to 1st pick the next round. if the user doesn't reply again, they will be out of contention for that round and will have to wait for their name to be drawn again in a future round.

since there are more dragons up for choosing than there are players, i will draw until there are no dragons left. this means you can be drawn more than once. everyone will need to be drawn once before the same user is drawn again. if you are drawn a second time but don't want another dragon, just let me know and i'll redraw!

i will only ping winners from now on, although if you do want to be pinged every round let me know and i'll add you to the pinglist.

WINNERS OF ROUND 1:
1. @/WaverVelvet (#64)
2. @/LadyLarkin (#25)
3. @/quietgal (#85)
4. @/Flightstorm9 (#4)
5. @/Rvan (#5)

congratulations! please list your dragon options using their ID number. this round will end at 9:00 FR time on 4/22/2020.
iQrvnPv.png
@cactolith14 oh gosh, this is a lovely surprise!

1. fadeaway#58932361

thank you so much for hosting this giveaway! :)
@cactolith14 oh gosh, this is a lovely surprise!

1. fadeaway#58932361

thank you so much for hosting this giveaway! :)
tumblr_inline_qf7d4iYTRP1s3p7hf_500.png
@cactolith14
Ooo wow, thank you so much!

1 fadeaway #58932361

2 WACK #53781696

3 Langella #58960928

4 Rust #58074104

5 Lachris #58050532
@cactolith14
Ooo wow, thank you so much!

1 fadeaway #58932361

2 WACK #53781696

3 Langella #58960928

4 Rust #58074104

5 Lachris #58050532
PJEKw3i.pngOgf6rFV.pngLpWn6Hu.png
@cactolith Thank you! Also, I know I've got a lot more tickets in there - please don't include me in the next drawings (I both don't have room and hope others can get cool g1s mdr)

1.) fadeaway #58932361
2.) unnamed #58930058
@cactolith Thank you! Also, I know I've got a lot more tickets in there - please don't include me in the next drawings (I both don't have room and hope others can get cool g1s mdr)

1.) fadeaway #58932361
2.) unnamed #58930058
ezgif-6-5300d5953b70.gif
1) fadeaway #58932361
2) Langella #58960928
3) Unnamed #56940689
4) Unnamed #56447051
@cactolith
Thank you so much! this made my day :)
1) fadeaway #58932361
2) Langella #58960928
3) Unnamed #56940689