Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ev's 30 G1 raffle/giveaway! [drawing]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@cactolith14 I'd like to claim a ticket please! And for my 2nd ticket, something that makes me happy is exploring new types of music - especially really obscure songs in other languages! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@cactolith14
I'd like to claim a ticket please!

And for my 2nd ticket, something that makes me happy is exploring new types of music - especially really obscure songs in other languages!
tumblr_prejngSe9m1wb7wla_540.jpg
@cactolith14 I would like to claim my first free ticket, please! :)
Might buy some more later.
@cactolith14 I would like to claim my first free ticket, please! :)
Might buy some more later.
TCan87U.png
... solitude's fun, don't get me wrong. For heaven's sake after a hundred years.... -BEN
..[ x o a n o n ]
OLBwj1S.gif
1U9XoNG.png
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gif
**AXOLOTL RAFFLE**
@cactolith14 I would like to claim a ticket

Something that makes me happy is just being on the phone with my significant other :)
@cactolith14 I would like to claim a ticket

Something that makes me happy is just being on the phone with my significant other :)
74608095.png 67644545.png 66323483.png My Wishlist
Long Drop Coli
Aella Hatchery (Green dragons)
HFNgSxI.gif
@cactolith14 Claiming a free ticket and sending t in for more! I love that spiral!

For another ticket - something that makes me happy is drinking hot chocolate at midnight in the living room! I've been doing that a lot lately mdr
@cactolith14 Claiming a free ticket and sending t in for more! I love that spiral!

For another ticket - something that makes me happy is drinking hot chocolate at midnight in the living room! I've been doing that a lot lately mdr
ezgif-6-5300d5953b70.gif
@cactolith14
I'd like to claim a ticket!
For another ticke, watching movies while having monster battle in Coliseum all day long makes me happy.
@cactolith14
I'd like to claim a ticket!
For another ticke, watching movies while having monster battle in Coliseum all day long makes me happy.
06xk8gV.png
mWCEbQu.png
JHqnR5C.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
gzlHZ53.png
texttXFM1brg.pngjgzLtmU.pngvIZdXw3.pngCXKi6Gq.pngCe9NmVm.pngkGx5GMP.pngqKZAaLK.pngE3MZdaA.pngT0KNVWZ.pngqbIEr2e.pngrOmZsMq.png
lJX7Tr5.png
@cactolith14 Hey, could I claim two free tickets please?
Something that makes me happy is watching my goldfish. I especially love when they get all excited when they know it's feeding time. One of the best parts of getting home from work used to be getting to see them dancing up and down in front of the glass the moment they saw me, always made me feel a little better.
@cactolith14 Hey, could I claim two free tickets please?
Something that makes me happy is watching my goldfish. I especially love when they get all excited when they know it's feeding time. One of the best parts of getting home from work used to be getting to see them dancing up and down in front of the glass the moment they saw me, always made me feel a little better.
o4DjJ2Y.png

she/her
FR+ 20hrs

Wishlist | Hatchery | Deviantart | Tumblr
Instagram | Art shop? | Skins/accents
updated till here!
updated till here!
iQrvnPv.png
@cactolith14 I'd like to claim a ticket! And something that makes me happy is being on VC with my friends, they keep me sane.
@cactolith14 I'd like to claim a ticket! And something that makes me happy is being on VC with my friends, they keep me sane.
21402.png
ESKRIS

| she/her |
| FR+0 |

Lightning
23821.png
"Oh now, holding this pain
Like the day I abandoned everything
It grows more painful every day
Endlessly in front of my eyes, deja vu"

tumblr_ppk55jWRzi1wevonqo1_100.png
can i claim one free ticket?