Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FIREDOM] OOF Boarding!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Overcoat

Hi there, and thank you so much for supporting Fire! Unfortunately we are only accepting boarders using regular lair space at this time. That way 1-way CR's can be sent back to the trainer immediately. Thank you for your understanding.
@Overcoat

Hi there, and thank you so much for supporting Fire! Unfortunately we are only accepting boarders using regular lair space at this time. That way 1-way CR's can be sent back to the trainer immediately. Thank you for your understanding.
93fkMbU.png Lljxkv3.gif My username isn't a reference to Borderlands 2, got it from the killer doll episode of The Twilight Zone! SsBvTtd.gif BiBear.png
Ah, sorry, I didn't realize! Thank you for letting me know! ^^;
Ah, sorry, I didn't realize! Thank you for letting me know! ^^;
ATLJ0at.png
@Azurine

As I said to Overcoat above, we are only accepting boarders who are able to send 1 way CRs immediately back to trainers right now, so no den spaces unfortunately! Thank you for your understanding.
@Azurine

As I said to Overcoat above, we are only accepting boarders who are able to send 1 way CRs immediately back to trainers right now, so no den spaces unfortunately! Thank you for your understanding.
93fkMbU.png Lljxkv3.gif My username isn't a reference to Borderlands 2, got it from the killer doll episode of The Twilight Zone! SsBvTtd.gif BiBear.png
@Tinytalkingtina
Sorry about that, I am open to some lair space so I'll re-edit it then. Although very little. I do hope it'll help either way. Once I clear more space, I'll add more in.
@Tinytalkingtina
Sorry about that, I am open to some lair space so I'll re-edit it then. Although very little. I do hope it'll help either way. Once I clear more space, I'll add more in.
eUMpoZl.png‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎
Gem Exchange
Toyhouse‎‎
DragCave
Wishlist
Projects
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ SrZlsqf.png
@Azurine

No worries, and every space helps! Thank you for supporting Fire :)
@Azurine

No worries, and every space helps! Thank you for supporting Fire :)
UP there is plenty of dragons (and tickets) here ^^
UP there is plenty of dragons (and tickets) here ^^
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
Giving a friendly neighborhood bump~ [emoji=fire rune size=1]
Giving a friendly neighborhood bump~
EGjlGzP.png
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/236519453788078080/310669705356509186/hqdefault.jpg[/img][/center]
hqdefault.jpg
6Jj8Ipi.png
All of Fire Flight stuck in the Mire training fodder right now like: [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/GwiFAsf.gif[/img][/center] [right][size=1]bless @Taerar for this gif[/size][/right]
All of Fire Flight stuck in the Mire training fodder right now like:
GwiFAsf.gif
bless @Taerar for this gif
6Jj8Ipi.png
[center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/50989051845934e3a0d93b0aaa9b4380/90caf1baf6fc20cf-58/s500x750/20bb685077d5c4e9cc8bd46639f3febe7d225096.png[/img] [size=4][color=red][b]Mather's Finishing School Daily Giveaway![/b][/color] The results are in! The winner of the [b]February 25[/b] prize is... *drumroll* [b]@Meyoline![/b] Congratulations on winning this super awesome prize! [b]99x[/b] [item=Shimmering Pinecone] [item=Trickster's Magic Cards] It will be sent to you via 1-way Crossroads! Thank you for helping out Fire Flight! [/center]
20bb685077d5c4e9cc8bd46639f3febe7d225096.png
Mather's Finishing School Daily Giveaway!

The results are in! The winner of the February 25 prize is... *drumroll*

@Meyoline!

Congratulations on winning this super awesome prize!

99x Shimmering Pinecone Trickster's Magic Cards

It will be sent to you via 1-way Crossroads! Thank you for helping out Fire Flight!
6Jj8Ipi.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10