Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FIREDOM] OOF Boarding!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Krocodalie Sending back some of the dragons you sent me, I'm afraid I only have den space to offer. I didn't realise the Fire sheet didn't have a lair/den column since Nature does.
@Krocodalie Sending back some of the dragons you sent me, I'm afraid I only have den space to offer. I didn't realise the Fire sheet didn't have a lair/den column since Nature does.
Na5WGHa.png
@FirozTaverbi Sorry it wasn't made clearer, but the reason we don't have a den column is because we are only accepting lair space (so return crs can be sent immediately) ^^ No worries tho, I'll send you dennables in exchange for the dergs you sent back, but for next time you might wanna specify in notes to avoid confusion. [emoji=coatl tongue size=1]
@FirozTaverbi

Sorry it wasn't made clearer, but the reason we don't have a den column is because we are only accepting lair space (so return crs can be sent immediately) ^^

No worries tho, I'll send you dennables in exchange for the dergs you sent back, but for next time you might wanna specify in notes to avoid confusion.
giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif
[center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/50989051845934e3a0d93b0aaa9b4380/90caf1baf6fc20cf-58/s500x750/20bb685077d5c4e9cc8bd46639f3febe7d225096.png[/img] [size=4][color=red][b]Mather's Finishing School Daily Giveaway![/b][/color] The results are in! The winner of the [b]March 3[/b] prize is... *drumroll* [b]@Duosora![/b] Congratulations on winning this super awesome prize! [item=flaxen unicorn magic] It will be sent to you via 1-way Crossroads! Thank you for helping out Fire Flight! [/center]
20bb685077d5c4e9cc8bd46639f3febe7d225096.png
Mather's Finishing School Daily Giveaway!

The results are in! The winner of the March 3 prize is... *drumroll*

@Duosora!

Congratulations on winning this super awesome prize!

Flaxen Unicorn Magic

It will be sent to you via 1-way Crossroads! Thank you for helping out Fire Flight!

6Jj8Ipi.png
@Duchess
Thank you for helping out in my quest with that set so much! I will vault it for now, as a symbol of how much warmer is my heart of that bundle! ^_^
@Duchess
Thank you for helping out in my quest with that set so much! I will vault it for now, as a symbol of how much warmer is my heart of that bundle! ^_^
If you're reading this, you're special!
I am hoarding light eggs.
Happen to have one or more?
Come swap them here!
(offering my hoard)
Words of wisdom:
Do what is easy,
and your life will be hard.
Do what is hard,
and your life will be easy.
My coliseum team:
(always open for hugs ;3)
Elgar | Elysia
Cepheus | Apophis
Gaia | Mikado
y'all i'm up for yeeting dragons to me let's go
y'all i'm up for yeeting dragons to me let's go
@clm sending dragons over in a bit- some of the hungry ones can be denned. apologies in advance for those that can't
@clm sending dragons over in a bit- some of the hungry ones can be denned. apologies in advance for those that can't
1dgHJ.gif
[center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/50989051845934e3a0d93b0aaa9b4380/90caf1baf6fc20cf-58/s500x750/20bb685077d5c4e9cc8bd46639f3febe7d225096.png[/img] [size=4][color=red][b]Mather's Finishing School Daily Giveaway![/b][/color] The results are in! The winner of the [b]March 4[/b] prize is... *drumroll* [b]@Volur![/b] Congratulations on winning this super awesome prize! [b]99x[/b] [item=tinder bug] [b]99x[/b] [item=leopard gecko] [b]99x[/b] [item=true rainbow trout] [b]99x[/b] [item=greenstripe amaranth] It will be sent to you via 1-way Crossroads! Thank you for helping out Fire Flight! [/center]
20bb685077d5c4e9cc8bd46639f3febe7d225096.png
Mather's Finishing School Daily Giveaway!

The results are in! The winner of the March 4 prize is... *drumroll*

@Volur!

Congratulations on winning this super awesome prize!

99x Tinder Bug 99x Leopard Gecko 99x True Rainbow Trout 99x Greenstripe Amaranth

It will be sent to you via 1-way Crossroads! Thank you for helping out Fire Flight!

6Jj8Ipi.png
@Hanelli Sending 40 dergs via PA, food will come in PM [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
@Hanelli
Sending 40 dergs via PA, food will come in PM
@Krocodalie
Got all'a em, will yeet back in PAs to you!

(Uhhh since I am mobile-bound are my offered spaces updated or smth?)
@Krocodalie
Got all'a em, will yeet back in PAs to you!

(Uhhh since I am mobile-bound are my offered spaces updated or smth?)
@Hanelli

They are! And thanks for taking in my dergs UwU
@Hanelli

They are! And thanks for taking in my dergs UwU
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10