Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FIREDOM] OOF Boarding!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/50989051845934e3a0d93b0aaa9b4380/90caf1baf6fc20cf-58/s500x750/20bb685077d5c4e9cc8bd46639f3febe7d225096.png[/img] [size=4][color=red][b]Mather's Finishing School Daily Giveaway![/b][/color] The results are in! The winner of the [b]March 7[/b] prize is... *drumroll* [b]@TheLoversMask![/b] Congratulations on winning this super awesome prize! [item=sunrise unicorn magic] It will be sent to you via 1-way Crossroads! This concludes the daily draw for Fire's Out of Flight Boarding - thank you so much to all of you for contributing and helping us out! As a note, we will be withdrawing all boarded dragons from your lairs by the end of day on [b]March 9[/b]. If there are dragons that have not been collected by then, please feel free to contact me and I will help you out! [center][size=1]@Meyoline @Emmahaa @Sightlesz @Mirna @Finlandia @Cerastium @VoidQueenSat @MickTheMouse @Wakener @Azurine @Sinjin @Yuubi @horocol @EndertheTurtle @lantian @LavenderAmethyst @Signol @sublimevoide @AetherDragon @Aeraki @c33213 @TheLoversMask @Peachyminn @Selah @Aradan @dustclouds @XYZayne @Rosoidela @Reven @Volur @melatonin @EllenTheEmu @lesen @astroargentum @DarkWolf133 @Ghostlindsay @Crowvidae @Jeon @FirozTaverbi @Rabid @Rosefairy @ecetulle @Kururin @Hanelli @NirnrootNoises @dappledfire @Puppeteer @clm @WishUponADragon @Riyoke @Leucoss @chamilet @Redsparrow @Crystalinastar @Emakaru @Muntjac @Kael1030 @Ratiasu @Duosora @HollowBay @Erikor @OverTheWolf @WolfTrickster @PepperClove @Rochida @Carpedon @commoncomitatus @Wholesome @Orangecat @Karramel @brokenstone @altair @AdekvatiK @leocat @NisaJakovini @nekosha @GoddessOfFortune @TheDarkestDream @Pingvinpororo @AngularGuard @Nevarial @Soveliy @JHard @penantiomers[/size][/center] [/center]
20bb685077d5c4e9cc8bd46639f3febe7d225096.png
Mather's Finishing School Daily Giveaway!

The results are in! The winner of the March 7 prize is... *drumroll*

@TheLoversMask!

Congratulations on winning this super awesome prize!

Sunrise Unicorn Magic

It will be sent to you via 1-way Crossroads!

This concludes the daily draw for Fire's Out of Flight Boarding - thank you so much to all of you for contributing and helping us out! As a note, we will be withdrawing all boarded dragons from your lairs by the end of day on March 9. If there are dragons that have not been collected by then, please feel free to contact me and I will help you out!

6Jj8Ipi.png
congrats to all of the winners! Let's pray for everyone's sanity tomorrow lol
congrats to all of the winners! Let's pray for everyone's sanity tomorrow lol
Hype for the raffle's start!
Hype for the raffle's start!
If you're reading this, you're special!
I am hoarding light eggs.
Happen to have one or more?
Come swap them here!
(offering my hoard)
Words of wisdom:
Do what is easy,
and your life will be hard.
Do what is hard,
and your life will be easy.
My coliseum team:
(always open for hugs ;3)
Elgar | Elysia
Cepheus | Apophis
Gaia | Mikado
[center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/50989051845934e3a0d93b0aaa9b4380/90caf1baf6fc20cf-58/s500x750/20bb685077d5c4e9cc8bd46639f3febe7d225096.png[/img] [size=4][color=red][b]Mather's Finishing School Final Update[/b][/color] Hello everyone! You are being pinged as it is [b]March 9[/b] and all of our dragons should leave your lairs by the end of the day today. If there are any dragons that remain unclaimed after today, please get in touch with me and we can sort it out. Your raffle tickets earned as participants in this event will be added today! Make your way over to the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2830714][b]Fire OOF Raffle thread[/b][/url] and feel free to double-check your ticket totals once they are entered to make sure they are correct. [color=red][b]Thank you so much for supporting Fire Flight![/b][/color] [/size][/center] [center][size=1]@Meyoline @Emmahaa @Sightlesz @Mirna @Finlandia @Cerastium @VoidQueenSat @MickTheMouse @Wakener @Azurine @Sinjin @Yuubi @horocol @EndertheTurtle @lantian @LavenderAmethyst @Signol @sublimevoide @AetherDragon @Aeraki @c33213 @TheLoversMask @Peachyminn @Selah @Aradan @dustclouds @XYZayne @Rosoidela @Reven @Volur @melatonin @EllenTheEmu @lesen @astroargentum @DarkWolf133 @Ghostlindsay @Crowvidae @Jeon @FirozTaverbi @Rabid @Rosefairy @ecetulle @Kururin @Hanelli @NirnrootNoises @dappledfire @Puppeteer @clm @WishUponADragon @Riyoke @Leucoss @chamilet @Redsparrow @Crystalinastar @Emakaru @Muntjac @Kael1030 @Ratiasu @Duosora @HollowBay @Erikor @OverTheWolf @WolfTrickster @PepperClove @Rochida @Carpedon @commoncomitatus @Wholesome @Orangecat @Karramel @brokenstone @altair @AdekvatiK @leocat @NisaJakovini @nekosha @GoddessOfFortune @TheDarkestDream @Pingvinpororo @AngularGuard @Nevarial @Soveliy @JHard @penantiomers @Khorya @SonOfDawn @NunBanan[/size][/center]
20bb685077d5c4e9cc8bd46639f3febe7d225096.png
Mather's Finishing School Final Update

Hello everyone! You are being pinged as it is March 9 and all of our dragons should leave your lairs by the end of the day today. If there are any dragons that remain unclaimed after today, please get in touch with me and we can sort it out.

Your raffle tickets earned as participants in this event will be added today! Make your way over to the Fire OOF Raffle thread and feel free to double-check your ticket totals once they are entered to make sure they are correct.

Thank you so much for supporting Fire Flight!
6Jj8Ipi.png
You're welcome! [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
You're welcome!
If you're reading this, you're special!
I am hoarding light eggs.
Happen to have one or more?
Come swap them here!
(offering my hoard)
Words of wisdom:
Do what is easy,
and your life will be hard.
Do what is hard,