Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FIREDOM] OOF Boarding!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@EndertheTurtle I can help change it for ya if you want
@EndertheTurtle I can help change it for ya if you want
@Signol

That would be nice, thank you.
@Signol

That would be nice, thank you.
IN3qoA3.gifhnOYGuB.gifE0tpxPX.gif
@Duchess
I changed my username from Pagonia to Aeraki, how can I change that on the sheet?
@Duchess
I changed my username from Pagonia to Aeraki, how can I change that on the sheet?
Friendly neighborhood bumples~ [emoji=fire rune size=1]
Friendly neighborhood bumples~
EGjlGzP.png
@Aeraki You can alter your own entry at any time, I just recommend you note that your UN has changed in the notes.
@Aeraki You can alter your own entry at any time, I just recommend you note that your UN has changed in the notes.
6Jj8Ipi.png
[center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/50989051845934e3a0d93b0aaa9b4380/90caf1baf6fc20cf-58/s500x750/20bb685077d5c4e9cc8bd46639f3febe7d225096.png[/img] [size=4][color=red][b]Mather's Finishing School Daily Giveaway![/b][/color] The results are in! The winner of the [b]February 29[/b] prize is... *drumroll* [b]@LavenderAmethyst![/b] Congratulations on winning this super awesome prize! [item=driftwood gem guardian] [item=shadowstrike] [item=standard of the shadowbinder] It will be sent to you via 1-way Crossroads! Thank you for helping out Fire Flight! [size=1][b]NOTE:[/b] Tomorrow's winner will be drawn much later than usual as I will be travelling. Thank you for your patience![/size] [/center]
20bb685077d5c4e9cc8bd46639f3febe7d225096.png
Mather's Finishing School Daily Giveaway!

The results are in! The winner of the February 29 prize is... *drumroll*

@LavenderAmethyst!

Congratulations on winning this super awesome prize!

Driftwood Gem Guardian Shadowstrike Standard of the Shadowbinder

It will be sent to you via 1-way Crossroads! Thank you for helping out Fire Flight!

NOTE: Tomorrow's winner will be drawn much later than usual as I will be travelling. Thank you for your patience!
6Jj8Ipi.png
@Duchess
I did that and it resets my available space?
@Duchess
I did that and it resets my available space?
@Aeraki That's fine, just enter the amount you had originally available & I will instruct the users who sent to you to update their data.
@Aeraki That's fine, just enter the amount you had originally available & I will instruct the users who sent to you to update their data.
6Jj8Ipi.png
A friendly bump and also ensuring I can find this thread again!
A friendly bump and also ensuring I can find this thread again!
[b]Sporting multiple tabs for your little fighters to wander around in, and multiple level 25's to inspire them and give them advice, Rabid's boarding services guarantees your warriors will be pampered during their stay. Want your future dom dragons to be given as much food as they can shove into their li'l mouths? Board them with Rabid today! ~ [/b] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/3PgvMm8.png[/img][/center]
Sporting multiple tabs for your little fighters to wander around in, and multiple level 25's to inspire them and give them advice, Rabid's boarding services guarantees your warriors will be pampered during their stay.

Want your future dom dragons to be given as much food as they can shove into their li'l mouths?

Board them with Rabid today! ~

3PgvMm8.png
Slava Ukraini! Glory to the heroes ♥
nOym9gW.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10