Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FIREDOM] OOF Boarding!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/50989051845934e3a0d93b0aaa9b4380/90caf1baf6fc20cf-58/s500x750/20bb685077d5c4e9cc8bd46639f3febe7d225096.png[/img] [size=4][color=red][b]Mather's Finishing School Daily Giveaway![/b][/color] The results are in! The winner of the [b]March 5[/b] prize is... *drumroll* [b]@OverTheWolf![/b] Congratulations on winning this super awesome prize! [b]2x[/b] [item=Glass Beaker] [b]2x[/b] [item=Coarse Alchemical Reduction] [b]2x[/b] [item=Sizzling Phosphorus] [b]2x[/b] [item=Irradiated Alchemical Reduction] [br][b]2x[/b] [item=Fine Alchemical Reduction] [b]2x[/b] [item=Infused Fragment] [b]2x[/b] [item=Reinforced Glass Beaker] [b]2x[/b] [item=Imbued Sulfur] It will be sent to you via 1-way Crossroads! Thank you for helping out Fire Flight! [/center]
20bb685077d5c4e9cc8bd46639f3febe7d225096.png
Mather's Finishing School Daily Giveaway!

The results are in! The winner of the March 5 prize is... *drumroll*

@OverTheWolf!

Congratulations on winning this super awesome prize!

2x Glass Beaker 2x Coarse Alchemical Reduction 2x Sizzling Phosphorus 2x Irradiated Alchemical Reduction
2x Fine Alchemical Reduction 2x Infused Fragment 2x Reinforced Glass Beaker 2x Imbued Sulfur

It will be sent to you via 1-way Crossroads! Thank you for helping out Fire Flight!

6Jj8Ipi.png
Man I should really watch the raffle forums more, could’ve join in earlier! Oh well. I have 56 spaces that I added into the spreadsheet plus 13 in the den if you want to squeeze in some more! I’m on and off since I’m at work, but I can use my phone so I’ll try to accept asap :3
Man I should really watch the raffle forums more, could’ve join in earlier! Oh well. I have 56 spaces that I added into the spreadsheet plus 13 in the den if you want to squeeze in some more! I’m on and off since I’m at work, but I can use my phone so I’ll try to accept asap :3
m16OKP.jpeg
@altair Sending 40 to ya via PA [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
@altair

Sending 40 to ya via PA
giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif
@commoncomitatus
Sending 30 fodders via PA. Food will come in PM thanks for supporting fire :D
@commoncomitatus
Sending 30 fodders via PA. Food will come in PM thanks for supporting fire :D
@Krocodalie Happy to help! Would you prefer I set up PAs for the returns as well, or CRs?
@Krocodalie Happy to help! Would you prefer I set up PAs for the returns as well, or CRs?
DSfRuAQ.png
@commoncomitatus
Which ever is more convenient for you :>
@commoncomitatus
Which ever is more convenient for you :>
[center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/50989051845934e3a0d93b0aaa9b4380/90caf1baf6fc20cf-58/s500x750/20bb685077d5c4e9cc8bd46639f3febe7d225096.png[/img] [size=4][color=red][b]Mather's Finishing School Daily Giveaway![/b][/color] The results are in! The winner of the [b]March 6[/b] prize is... *drumroll* [b]@Ratiasu![/b] Congratulations on winning this super awesome prize! [item=unhatched nocturne egg] [item=vista: ribbons and bows] It will be sent to you via 1-way Crossroads! Thank you for helping out Fire Flight! [/center]
20bb685077d5c4e9cc8bd46639f3febe7d225096.png
Mather's Finishing School Daily Giveaway!

The results are in! The winner of the March 6 prize is... *drumroll*

@Ratiasu!

Congratulations on winning this super awesome prize!

Unhatched Nocturne Egg Vista: Ribbons and Bows

It will be sent to you via 1-way Crossroads! Thank you for helping out Fire Flight!

6Jj8Ipi.png
oh my! what a pleasant surprise!! thank you sm everyone always around and proud to support Fire flight, love you guys!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=fire rune size=1]
oh my! what a pleasant surprise!! thank you sm everyone
always around and proud to support Fire flight, love you guys!!
yzUX307.png
you know what o'clock it is

nearly time to set fire to everything o'clock >)
you know what o'clock it is

nearly time to set fire to everything o'clock >)
ygWzlbs.pngiYZYA9W.pngJLfxO0N.pngeRWUNjA.pngNk21WD8.pngsFMScix.pngpxQdDU5.pngm78opSZ.pngT2nbrk6.pngNziikFf.pnguZLcmAo.png
mz77kVn.png
Still got room! Please feel free to send even if I'm not online, I'll get 'em on mobile and throw 'em back at you as soon as I can!
Still got room! Please feel free to send even if I'm not online, I'll get 'em on mobile and throw 'em back at you as soon as I can!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10