Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Come get a free gift!
Are we allowed to gift some people in this thread as well? :D
Are we allowed to gift some people in this thread as well? :D
4-B914-C97-9-A3-C-4320-A974-68-DF5-EF7-B715.png
hey! idk if ive posted here yet, please tell me if i already did! This baby has my wishlist! Anything on here would be amazing. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61502415][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/615025/61502415_350.png[/img][/url]
hey! idk if ive posted here yet, please tell me if i already did!

This baby has my wishlist! Anything on here would be amazing.

61502415_350.png
thing.pnghfM6Jy8.gifthing.png
You're so kind for doing this! I would love any apparel or familiar to melt down, any Baldwin materials (pref. Blue/Red Goo, Green Ooze, Purple Sludge, or Grey Slime), any coli chest(s) (see here for the ones I need) or any egg (esp. the ones listed at the previous link)!
You're so kind for doing this! I would love any apparel or familiar to melt down, any Baldwin materials (pref. Blue/Red Goo, Green Ooze, Purple Sludge, or Grey Slime), any coli chest(s) (see here for the ones I need) or any egg (esp. the ones listed at the previous link)!
art of two rats with a red Plague-symbol teacup, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Plague flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
Hi! If this is still open, I'd like to have something from here or my wishlist (In sig). Thanks for doing this :D

(I'm pretty sure that there's not enough there that's <20, so and Green Goo/Ooze/Muck for Baldwin skins or Charged Sprockets within the limit would be nice too :D)
Hi! If this is still open, I'd like to have something from here or my wishlist (In sig). Thanks for doing this :D

(I'm pretty sure that there's not enough there that's <20, so and Green Goo/Ooze/Muck for Baldwin skins or Charged Sprockets within the limit would be nice too :D)
Red-Breasted Hainu VjdktqS.png
S1cx8ZZ.png
ePOliyb.png
JMBy38q.png
WKtl2lb.png
nWiQNX9.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Ayup, I’m Jordan . Just some dumb child obsessed with Splatoon and music lol . DM me if you need anything, always happy to help !!
Anything from my wishlist would be great! (Just check my profile)
Although some things are a bit expensive, there are a few options within the guidelines

Thank you for doing this :)
Anything from my wishlist would be great! (Just check my profile)
Although some things are a bit expensive, there are a few options within the guidelines

Thank you for doing this :)
w3Zfvla.gif -Wishlist
-She/Her
-Pings are ok!
-You matter
”If a human disagrees with you, let him live. In a hundred billion galaxies, you will not find another.” - Carl Sagan
So the thing I want most is a mantled foo. But I know (from trying to save up for it) that it is DASTARDLY expensive. So let me pick some cheaper options in case today is not a fancy expensive day... 1. [item=Tourmaline Vulstal] 2. [item=Smoky Bantam Fangar] 3. [item=Tuxedo Floracat] 4. [item=Harvest Floracat] Thank you for whatever you decide to give me! <3
So the thing I want most is a mantled foo. But I know (from trying to save up for it) that it is DASTARDLY expensive. So let me pick some cheaper options in case today is not a fancy expensive day...

1. Tourmaline Vulstal
2. Smoky Bantam Fangar
3. Tuxedo Floracat
4. Harvest Floracat

Thank you for whatever you decide to give me! <3
Free gems!
Derg Shop
Selling UMAs
How to get rich on FR
fe9bfb62fba598d10b8e0d9220eff7fcbb1e117b.png
PtICpts.png
any cat like familiar please! (I really want the sprite familiars, buuuuut... I can't find them anywhere!)
any cat like familiar please! (I really want the sprite familiars, buuuuut... I can't find them anywhere!)
wolf_animated6.gif____________Don't mind the lore, I swear I'm nice!_____________sV98jdU.png
Hiya! Looking through wishlists can take time, so I included a quick list of some of the cheaper stuff I'm looking for! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2795607/2]Here's[/url] my wishlist though, if you're insistent on looking through it completely :) [item=simple darksteel bracelets][item=simple darksteel necklace][item=simple darksteel wing bangles][item=simple darksteel wing cuffs][item=barnacle-encrusted bottle]x2 [item=dusk rogue hood][item=mystic healer's reference] and any piece from the bleak birdskull set except headdress! [s]the headdresses look weird[/s] thank you! <3
Hiya! Looking through wishlists can take time, so I included a quick list of some of the cheaper stuff I'm looking for! Here's my wishlist though, if you're insistent on looking through it completely :)
Simple Darksteel Bracelets Simple Darksteel Necklace Simple Darksteel Wing Bangles Simple Darksteel Wing Cuffs Barnacle-Encrusted Bottle x2 Dusk Rogue Hood Mystic Healer's Reference and any piece from the bleak birdskull set except headdress! the headdresses look weird
thank you! <3
Headshot of my avatar dragon. Hyperlink heads to the dragon himself, and a link to the artist is in his bio. • ufology
he/she/they
This is so wonderful that you do something like this.

I have a wishlist on my profile (but that's all expensive stuff)

So...maybe just some apparel or familiars?

Or whatever junk you just wanna get rid of.

This is so wonderful that you do something like this.

I have a wishlist on my profile (but that's all expensive stuff)

So...maybe just some apparel or familiars?

Or whatever junk you just wanna get rid of.

oXBNjZi.png
Can I have a pet apparel? You can get the cheapest one, I don’t mind :)
Can I have a pet apparel? You can get the cheapest one, I don’t mind :)
Qz5ktfc.png