Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Birthday Chest Opening! (9/20)
1 2 3 4
[s]So my birthday is coming up in September, I've started early collecting chests and eggs to open for the day. I'd like to have two of each egg (originally one) and a stack of each coli chest. This is just from my hoard, please let me know if I missed something! Here we go~[/s] I'm opening chests now! idk what forum to do it on so I'm just gonna do it here [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2884117/3#post_44708896]coli chest loot[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2884117/3#post_44709179]rusted chest loot[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2884117/3#post_44709187]iron chest loot[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2884117/3#post_44709191]gilded chest loot[/url][/center] [center](I'm subscribed)[/center] [item=broken penny jar]x162 [item=leafy pack]x239 [item=broadleaf pack]x2 [item=skirmisher pack]x138 [item=burlap sack]x112 [item=canvas sack]x5 [item=fishscale basket]x180 [item=glimmerscale basket]x4 [item=featherfall pack]x125 [item=pearly shell]x0 [item=lustrous shell]x99 [item=frozen knapsack]x103 [item=waterlogged trunk]x282 [item=terra cotta vase]x106 [item=crystallized satchel]x116 [item=toolbox]x99 [item=bonebound chest]x100 [item=champion's purse]x104 [item=waterway pipe]x105 [item=barnacle-encrusted bottle]x122 [item=molten crucible]x101 [item=broken flower pot]x123 [item=treasured planter]x119 [item=pelt-lined crate]x183 [item=cryptic cube]x112 [item=rusted treasure chest]x269 [item=iron treasure chest]x114 [item=gilded decorative chest]x41
So my birthday is coming up in September, I've started early collecting chests and eggs to open for the day. I'd like to have two of each egg (originally one) and a stack of each coli chest. This is just from my hoard, please let me know if I missed something! Here we go~

I'm opening chests now! idk what forum to do it on so I'm just gonna do it here
(I'm subscribed)

Broken Penny Jar x162
Leafy Pack x239
Broadleaf Pack x2
Skirmisher Pack x138
Burlap Sack x112
Canvas Sack x5
Fishscale Basket x180
Glimmerscale Basket x4
Featherfall Pack x125
Pearly Shell x0
Lustrous Shell x99
Frozen Knapsack x103
Waterlogged Trunk x282
Terra Cotta Vase x106
Crystallized Satchel x116
Toolbox x99
Bonebound Chest x100
Champion's Purse x104
Waterway Pipe x105
Barnacle-Encrusted Bottle x122
Molten Crucible x101
Broken Flower Pot x123
Treasured Planter x119
Pelt-Lined Crate x183
Cryptic Cube x112

Rusted Treasure Chest x269
Iron Treasure Chest x114
Gilded Decorative Chest x41
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
@MotherOfBeardies

I can send you an unhatched water egg I didn't want!
@MotherOfBeardies

I can send you an unhatched water egg I didn't want!
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
Can I be pinged for when you do your little hatch party? They're so fun to see!
Can I be pinged for when you do your little hatch party? They're so fun to see!
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
@Orgetzu - Sure, thanks for showing interest! :)
@Orgetzu - Sure, thanks for showing interest! :)
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
Can I get a ping for the mass hatch? And happy early birthday! :3
Can I get a ping for the mass hatch? And happy early birthday! :3
E1440-DEA-2026-430-B-894-D-33-CBDB77-F505.gif • She/Her FR +3
Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png
@CheshireGata - Of course, thank you! :)
@CheshireGata - Of course, thank you! :)
@MotherOfBeardies

Will you put me on the Pinglist?
@MotherOfBeardies

Will you put me on the Pinglist?
lHdQ8WC.gif arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fr time +3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Any pronouns
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Likes GI and HSR
Can I get a ping for the masshatch? Also,,,,, happy early birthday!!
Can I get a ping for the masshatch? Also,,,,, happy early birthday!!
CAPTAIN / CPTN
tumblr_inline_nj2bxhyBSy1rkfucz.png 2rWR3yh.png
ll0CfnD.png
FObX7rS.png
XC93sMs.png
XmHV7tO.png
ePOliyb.png
Check out my Flight Rising Family!
fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png Mist
fr__plague_by_baelfin-d8uyn7k.png Larsss
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png Daychorus
@Spirice @Featheredartist - Yes, thank you! I just got the last egg I need! :)
@Spirice @Featheredartist - Yes, thank you! I just got the last egg I need! :)
@MotherOfBeardies
Can you add my to the party pinglist, please?
@MotherOfBeardies
Can you add my to the party pinglist, please?
SCtan5m.png
Southern Lights Hatchery & Ice Nesting d8c1a852df2fd8a.png

1 2 3 4