Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Come get a free gift!
You're very kind for doing this! <3

I'd love any apparel or cheap openable (like those ones you get from coli, I'm collecting for my bitrhday ^^)!

Currently I mostly want anything for this guy!
This means genes, apparel, breed change scrolls, anything! I'd not say no to a scatter scroll either. But these are just mostly really expensive things, you don't have to do them. <3

(Here is his outfit plan if you need to peek at the item list:)
him
You're very kind for doing this! <3

I'd love any apparel or cheap openable (like those ones you get from coli, I'm collecting for my bitrhday ^^)!

Currently I mostly want anything for this guy!
This means genes, apparel, breed change scrolls, anything! I'd not say no to a scatter scroll either. But these are just mostly really expensive things, you don't have to do them. <3

(Here is his outfit plan if you need to peek at the item list:)
him
hey you!
while you're
here, go drink
some water c:
remember to
take care of
yourself!
WwOmccn.png
Thank u so much for doing this, i´d like

-some familiar i dont have

-food for my dragons

-art for my dragons (not asking u to do it, just the payment side)
Thank u so much for doing this, i´d like

-some familiar i dont have

-food for my dragons

-art for my dragons (not asking u to do it, just the payment side)
QFXpYkj.png
Hi thank you so much for this, I just started a couple days ago and would love anything off Wishlist! But I assume that's all expensive, so honestly just Lair Space(Slots/tab) or Nesting Space would be greatly appreciated!
Hi thank you so much for this, I just started a couple days ago and would love anything off Wishlist! But I assume that's all expensive, so honestly just Lair Space(Slots/tab) or Nesting Space would be greatly appreciated!
ah tysm for doing this, this is really kind!

i'd appreciate any higher level baldwin mats, like slimes, mucks & rbps. If not i'd appreciate any battle stones from the culex mire flyer build!
ah tysm for doing this, this is really kind!

i'd appreciate any higher level baldwin mats, like slimes, mucks & rbps. If not i'd appreciate any battle stones from the culex mire flyer build!
Untitled48_20220710004328.png mikamasume.gif Untitled48_20220709143128.png arcone2022.gif
Oh, hello! I’d love to have anything off my wishlist(in profile info) or apparel from this outfit; [outfit=1272459] Except for the first three items, as I have those already If you could do this, that’d be amazing! [emoji=new friend size=1]
Oh, hello! I’d love to have anything off my wishlist(in profile info) or apparel from this outfit;
Not Found
Except for the first three items, as I have those already

If you could do this, that’d be amazing!
a1c9e2aab9ea7dcc41c219bcb69d8157612a614b.png 761-B30-E4-E623-427-A-B02-D-97-DA64-ECD266.png a1c9e2aab9ea7dcc41c219bcb69d8157612a614b.png
I wish for any type of an hatched egg or simply just some treasure! Thank you <3
I wish for any type of an hatched egg or simply just some treasure! Thank you <3
i would love some treasure or apparel! thanks :D
i would love some treasure or apparel! thanks :D
I would love apparel and familiars! Maybe some that match my dragons?
I would love apparel and familiars! Maybe some that match my dragons?
ky82ASU.gifs8ncwyo.gif Hi theres8ncwyo.gifky82ASU.gif
I'm currently looking for any space/magic/star themed apparel, so if you have any that you are looking to give away that would be lovely :)

I'm also looking for any companion apparel (Like the frog companions or the cats). I just think they're really cute!

Also. if you have any small amount of gems to spare that would be lovely.

Thank you so much for doing this :)
I'm currently looking for any space/magic/star themed apparel, so if you have any that you are looking to give away that would be lovely :)

I'm also looking for any companion apparel (Like the frog companions or the cats). I just think they're really cute!

Also. if you have any small amount of gems to spare that would be lovely.

Thank you so much for doing this :)
gR2nWSA.png
I'm looking for a tertiary gene, any that'll work on my Skydancer and isn't Crackle (that's the gene she already has). Thank you in advance!
I'm looking for a tertiary gene, any that'll work on my Skydancer and isn't Crackle (that's the gene she already has). Thank you in advance!
first tab of lair is for sale
world's #1 flaunt/flair fan