Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Come get a free gift!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53
This is really nice of you! I'd appreciate any Baldwin mats or food. Anything expensive would be what's on my wishlist (on my clan page), but don't feel pressured to give anything!
This is really nice of you! I'd appreciate any Baldwin mats or food. Anything expensive would be what's on my wishlist (on my clan page), but don't feel pressured to give anything!
21402.png
ESKRIS

| she/her |
| FR+0 |

Lightning
23821.png
"Oh now, holding this pain
Like the day I abandoned everything
It grows more painful every day
Endlessly in front of my eyes, deja vu"

tumblr_ppk55jWRzi1wevonqo1_100.png
I'd like to receive any of the familiars I don't have yet or any kind of apparel, but I'd really love to receive some skins/accents!
I'd like to receive any of the familiars I don't have yet or any kind of apparel, but I'd really love to receive some skins/accents!
Going to bed soon! I’ve sent most of the gifts requested of tonight, and will send the rest either really quickly tonight or in the morning!

Any requests below this post will be looked at tomorrow! Hope everyone has enjoyed their gifts so far!
Going to bed soon! I’ve sent most of the gifts requested of tonight, and will send the rest either really quickly tonight or in the morning!

Any requests below this post will be looked at tomorrow! Hope everyone has enjoyed their gifts so far!
May I please get some apparel you wonderful person? I love to see people like you just being awesome selfless humans!
May I please get some apparel you wonderful person? I love to see people like you just being awesome selfless humans!
Nox for short!
vUQwgvw.gif
Thank you so much for doing this! I have a wishlist with most of the things I'm looking for in my signature, a few of the things on there should be 20g or under, I'm perfectly fine receiving random apparel or something though

Also can I just say that your avatar dragon is amazing and reminds me of a humming bird
Thank you so much for doing this! I have a wishlist with most of the things I'm looking for in my signature, a few of the things on there should be 20g or under, I'm perfectly fine receiving random apparel or something though

Also can I just say that your avatar dragon is amazing and reminds me of a humming bird
wishlist
I'd like to receive any of the familiars I don't have yet! And Thank you so much for doing this
I'd like to receive any of the familiars I don't have yet! And Thank you so much for doing this
mQg7JRz.png
Thank you so much for doing this! I'd like to have a gene change dragon to fae/imperial. Thank you !
Thank you so much for doing this! I'd like to have a gene change dragon to fae/imperial. Thank you !
i am r i ooo not r l ooo
Wishlist
Wishlist? here goes
-Frigid fugitive's shackles
-blazing goblin
-skycat
-ancient broadsword
-veteran's eye scar
Wishlist? here goes
-Frigid fugitive's shackles
-blazing goblin
-skycat
-ancient broadsword
-veteran's eye scar
66.png
any type of flower fall
any type of flower fall
DizcD8I.png
This is really super kind of you to do!

The only things I’m really looking for right now are familiars, if you have any, and since I only have nine I’m not super picky about which ones! If not, that’s alright too!

Have a great day, and thank you for the opportunity!
This is really super kind of you to do!

The only things I’m really looking for right now are familiars, if you have any, and since I only have nine I’m not super picky about which ones! If not, that’s alright too!

Have a great day, and thank you for the opportunity!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53