Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED drawing now.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17
I'd like to join the raffle!

Fun fact about me: I am writing my own dungeons and dragons style rpg and I have a dog named Buddy. :3 Btw, Jubilee is awesome.
I'd like to join the raffle!

Fun fact about me: I am writing my own dungeons and dragons style rpg and I have a dog named Buddy. :3 Btw, Jubilee is awesome.
@TheSoothsayer Awww that birb! You have a real life Sweetpuff! @DemiDanny Happy hatching day! @Fean Excuse me what? I don't understand, how on Sornieth can one have too many husbandos? *looks at her long line of various husbandos* @Lycoriae Oh yes I've witnessed some changes. Addition of a few coli venues, colour wheel expansion, that time Baldwin the [i]Pearlcatcher [/i]made one experiment too many...[emoji=guardian happy size=2] Ahhh hat cat has such a luxurious fur! Mochi is a complete mongrel I see, those tend to be incredible dogs. And omiMather I'm DYING because cute horseman of the apocalypse! @Jaderannosaurus Thank you for liking Jubilee[emoji=guardian happy size=2] @Hellnokitty Aww thank you so much! @IronPen Ahhh this is a lovely child indeed. Earth treating you right? Coming home anytime soon? @Amaluna Ahhh you have such a lovly seal...er, son! Such a lovely boy. @Zytorian Yes! I remember your super cute little dragons! @COparade Awww the image doesn't show.[emoji=guardian sad size=2] @Lup I know- weird isn't it? @Wattson Hmm never heard of this one, but then I'm not much into online gaming. @Wait HAH! It's terrible, I love it![emoji=guardian laughing size=2] @Noxumbra Ohhh axolotls. Do you have any? @scared What flavour are those blue candies? @MOMOFSIX All six of them?[emoji=guardian scared size=2] @foreboding Hmmm good choice. I'd go there if I had to leave Fire, which I hope I never to have to do. @Lansly [emoji=guardian laughing size=2] @TheBadOmenTavern Ahhh spoiled like a true royalty![emoji=guardian laughing size=2] @Continlula Hah! Where was that boy when my Banescales came out of their eggs as ugly as Shade? @seige Perfect timing! I've just got myself a slow cooker recently.[emoji=guardian happy size=2] @Aerazura Aww hello again Zoey! I so wish I could fluff your ears! @lapras131 Hello again! Hope you'll come to my birthday event in a few weeks too. Aww from Diva to Derp! This is just too perfect! @Shlambini IKR? Mammals with scales, just how perfect can you be? @GoldenRidge HAAA![emoji=guardian laughing size=2][emoji=guardian tongue size=2] @SpaceCrab Thank you for liking Jubilee. I before hatched him I made a promise to keep him for at least a year no matter how ugly he'd turn out. But then he come out of his egg so handsome I just kept him. @arobear Those are the best cat names in the entire galaxy![emoji=guardian happy size=2]
@TheSoothsayer
Awww that birb! You have a real life Sweetpuff!

@DemiDanny
Happy hatching day!

@Fean
Excuse me what? I don't understand, how on Sornieth can one have too many husbandos? *looks at her long line of various husbandos*

@Lycoriae
Oh yes I've witnessed some changes. Addition of a few coli venues, colour wheel expansion, that time Baldwin the Pearlcatcher made one experiment too many...
Ahhh hat cat has such a luxurious fur! Mochi is a complete mongrel I see, those tend to be incredible dogs. And omiMather I'm DYING because cute horseman of the apocalypse!

@Jaderannosaurus
Thank you for liking Jubilee

@Hellnokitty
Aww thank you so much!

@IronPen
Ahhh this is a lovely child indeed. Earth treating you right? Coming home anytime soon?

@Amaluna
Ahhh you have such a lovly seal...er, son! Such a lovely boy.

@Zytorian
Yes! I remember your super cute little dragons!

@COparade
Awww the image doesn't show.

@Lup
I know- weird isn't it?

@Wattson
Hmm never heard of this one, but then I'm not much into online gaming.

@Wait
HAH! It's terrible, I love it!

@Noxumbra
Ohhh axolotls. Do you have any?

@scared
What flavour are those blue candies?

@MOMOFSIX
All six of them?

@foreboding
Hmmm good choice. I'd go there if I had to leave Fire, which I hope I never to have to do.

@Lansly

@TheBadOmenTavern
Ahhh spoiled like a true royalty!

@Continlula
Hah! Where was that boy when my Banescales came out of their eggs as ugly as Shade?

@seige
Perfect timing! I've just got myself a slow cooker recently.

@Aerazura
Aww hello again Zoey! I so wish I could fluff your ears!

@lapras131
Hello again! Hope you'll come to my birthday event in a few weeks too.
Aww from Diva to Derp! This is just too perfect!

@Shlambini
IKR? Mammals with scales, just how perfect can you be?

@GoldenRidge
HAAA!

@SpaceCrab
Thank you for liking Jubilee. I before hatched him I made a promise to keep him for at least a year no matter how ugly he'd turn out. But then he come out of his egg so handsome I just kept him.

@arobear
Those are the best cat names in the entire galaxy!
we3Gmh2.pngCWpoTRF.pngjjb11A7.gif
i’d love to join the raffle!

i have two rats named florian and hazel, and they are absolutely wonderful!!
i’d love to join the raffle!

i have two rats named florian and hazel, and they are absolutely wonderful!!
bU9tVPx.png
I wanna join the raffle [emoji=spiral happy size=1] Hmm.. I don't have much to share but...My friend and I are planning to open up a hatchery, so wish us luck! lmao
I wanna join the raffle

Hmm.. I don't have much to share but...My friend and I are planning to open up a hatchery, so wish us luck! lmao
happy 4 years!
I'd like to join the raffle too, here is uhhh fun fact. sea otters have a favorite rock that they like to carry around in their "pockets" :D
happy 4 years!
I'd like to join the raffle too, here is uhhh fun fact. sea otters have a favorite rock that they like to carry around in their "pockets" :D
lant.gif xxxxxx kQ9Lmpz.png xxxxxx lant.gif
March 20th the Cooldown says! Less then two months!
March 20th the Cooldown says! Less then two months!
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
[center]Happy 4 Year Anniversary yayy!! I would be delighted to join the raffle [emoji=coatl happy size=1] I would just love to share this ([url=https://youtu.be/DhWC9R3IA0Y?list=FLWBwCNZ49Weq8gkeGSzqOMg]click!![/url]) video of a bulldog competing in this agility race, just because it's so dang cute [/center]
Happy 4 Year Anniversary yayy!!
I would be delighted to join the raffle

I would just love to share this (click!!) video of a bulldog competing in this agility race, just because it's so dang cute
I wanna join the raffle

My 75 gallon fish tank makes me very happy it's relaxing to watch it at night
I wanna join the raffle

My 75 gallon fish tank makes me very happy it's relaxing to watch it at night
p5S2w8m.gifGvdeBPH.gift4WZbnC.gifGLqljBH.gifoAdfhjn.gif
blue candies are usually blue raspberry (my favorite of the blue), cottoncandy, blueberry, or something very similar c:
blue candies are usually blue raspberry (my favorite of the blue), cottoncandy, blueberry, or something very similar c:
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
I wanna join the raffle

My dog Bell is a 3 year old Black Pug Dachshund Mix
She loves to sleep.
Hates wen I have to leave for work.
Seeing her Pug face makes me happy.
She often sits with me as I'm playing Flight Rising its so cute.
I wanna join the raffle

My dog Bell is a 3 year old Black Pug Dachshund Mix
She loves to sleep.
Hates wen I have to leave for work.
Seeing her Pug face makes me happy.
She often sits with me as I'm playing Flight Rising its so cute.
Naomi whelps for sale

My Raffle
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17