Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED drawing now.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17
@Voronwis I actually do have one!
@Voronwis I actually do have one!
Nox for short!
vUQwgvw.gif
@WiggyCat
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW! You make ma all blushy!
Also caek. All hail caek!

@SpiritOwl
Whooa, that's so cool! The puppets are so well-done. And I really like the hose steampunk sets. I need to find some proper time to watch those in full.
@WiggyCat
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW! You make ma all blushy!
Also caek. All hail caek!

@SpiritOwl
Whooa, that's so cool! The puppets are so well-done. And I really like the hose steampunk sets. I need to find some proper time to watch those in full.
we3Gmh2.pngCWpoTRF.pngjjb11A7.gif
>v< Aw nice! I'm glad I could share them with you ,v,!
>v< Aw nice! I'm glad I could share them with you ,v,!
@Noxumbra Shoooooooow usssssssssss![emoji=guardian laughing size=2]
@Noxumbra
Shoooooooow usssssssssss!
Happy four year anniversary! I'm glad you feel at home and the changes were for the better! I'd love to join the raffle.

Since you like when people share things, I'll just mention that my cat is the biggest baby on the planet. He doesn't like being alone, and is very quiet, although if he wants to remind me that he's there, he'll make some high pitched meows.
Happy four year anniversary! I'm glad you feel at home and the changes were for the better! I'd love to join the raffle.

Since you like when people share things, I'll just mention that my cat is the biggest baby on the planet. He doesn't like being alone, and is very quiet, although if he wants to remind me that he's there, he'll make some high pitched meows.
+3 FR Hours || EST
Wishlist on Naoki
My Hatchery
@Bistre
Awww that sounds like the sweetest catto ever!
@Bistre
Awww that sounds like the sweetest catto ever!
Id love to join the raffle
Id love to join the raffle
I'd like to join the raffle please. :) Since I don't have anything interesting or funny to tell, here is a picture of my OC Dylia, which was designed by a close friend: [url=https://www.instagram.com/alphaxguardian/][img]https://i.ibb.co/hMCPKDb/2-IMG-20190414-WA0005.jpg[/img][/url]
I'd like to join the raffle please. :)

Since I don't have anything interesting or funny to tell, here is a picture of my OC Dylia, which was designed by a close friend:
2-IMG-20190414-WA0005.jpg
tumblr_pcy9tzj_Jv_I1rwcniio6_r1_540.png
@Lycoriae @Voronwis Thank you! I can't take all the credit for the names, but I do enjoy unique pet names lol! They definitely stuck. :)
@Lycoriae @Voronwis Thank you! I can't take all the credit for the names, but I do enjoy unique pet names lol! They definitely stuck. :)
@xiq MY anniversary??? uhh... probably mass-hatch eggs?
@xiq MY anniversary??? uhh... probably mass-hatch eggs?
E6nL5Eq.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17