Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED drawing now.
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@HowDoilnternet
Yeah they hit you with a ban if you send too many messages or cross-roads in a short amount of time. Happened to me once when I wanted to send gifts to all my friends on my birthday. But I think it will be safe to continue tomorrow.
@HowDoilnternet
Yeah they hit you with a ban if you send too many messages or cross-roads in a short amount of time. Happened to me once when I wanted to send gifts to all my friends on my birthday. But I think it will be safe to continue tomorrow.
we3Gmh2.pngCWpoTRF.pngjjb11A7.gif
Aw man that's awful. Thanks for doing this for everyone here though, sorry it's turned into a hassle.
Aw man that's awful. Thanks for doing this for everyone here though, sorry it's turned into a hassle.
NP0sn3N.pngaFlambearbear.pngNP0sn3N.png
@HowDoilnternet
That's alright. Running an event is never easy but I just don't want people to think I'm slacking off on what I promised.

@Petall
@SealxGod
@AliyahZoe
Please remember to make your choice.
@HowDoilnternet
That's alright. Running an event is never easy but I just don't want people to think I'm slacking off on what I promised.

@Petall
@SealxGod
@AliyahZoe
Please remember to make your choice.
@Voronwis

Ack! Sorry for the delay! I was away a couple days! Thank you so much!!!

1. Snek Skin
2. Banned
3. A Cold Comfort
4. Fleeting Surprise
5. Triple the Trouble
6. Bring Me a Dream
7. As Far As I Can See
@Voronwis

Ack! Sorry for the delay! I was away a couple days! Thank you so much!!!

1. Snek Skin
2. Banned
3. A Cold Comfort
4. Fleeting Surprise
5. Triple the Trouble
6. Bring Me a Dream
7. As Far As I Can See
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png

Please make your choice. I really want to start sending out the prized but I need to see your choices.
@SealxGod
@AliyahZoe

Please make your choice. I really want to start sending out the prized but I need to see your choices.
@SealxGod
@AliyahZoe
Sorry for the delay in sending your prizes Since I had no answer from @SealxGod and
@AliyahZoe I'm assuming they won't be claiming.

@Acapella @Petall @turtleking9974 @IronPen @Iniga
I'm going to send your stuff now.
Sorry for the delay in sending your prizes Since I had no answer from @SealxGod and
@AliyahZoe I'm assuming they won't be claiming.

@Acapella @Petall @turtleking9974 @IronPen @Iniga
I'm going to send your stuff now.
@Voronwis so sorry for the delay, I have been busy with family recently. Here is my list if I am still eligible, thank you! If not, I understand, I was pretty tardy :/

1. A cold comfort
2. fleeting surprise
3. triple the trouble
4. banned
5. snek skin
6. as far as I can see

thank you again!! :D
@Voronwis so sorry for the delay, I have been busy with family recently. Here is my list if I am still eligible, thank you! If not, I understand, I was pretty tardy :/

1. A cold comfort
2. fleeting surprise
3. triple the trouble
4. banned
5. snek skin
6. as far as I can see

thank you again!! :D
tDeKDnH.png awLHn.gif the mountains are calling and I must go...
@AliyahZoe Luckily for you, your first choice is still available.[emoji=guardian happy size=2]. I'm going to send it to you soon.
@AliyahZoe
Luckily for you, your first choice is still available.. I'm going to send it to you soon.
@Voronwis thank you SO much!! This has made my day!! I appreciate your patience and generosity :D
@Voronwis thank you SO much!! This has made my day!! I appreciate your patience and generosity :D
tDeKDnH.png awLHn.gif the mountains are calling and I must go...
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17