Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Fire Profit] Festive Bauble Hunt
1 2 3 4
@protowilson
Sending 5kt for the relaxed version!
@protowilson
Sending 5kt for the relaxed version!
mXMhPXb.png
@protowilson
Sending a dragon for tickets for your amazing accent!
And money for a clue!
@protowilson
Sending a dragon for tickets for your amazing accent!
And money for a clue!
8oOETBT.png Z85Oomo.png Game!
Wishlist
bN7rFE2.png 50307145.png Star a
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
@SenchaDrake Yes they're all independent, and you can certainly pay in gems (5 gems entry). I just totally forgot to list that as an option!
@SenchaDrake Yes they're all independent, and you can certainly pay in gems (5 gems entry). I just totally forgot to list that as an option!
GTmWWmY.pngLLcYp0Y.pngRGPouzd.pngwxz9g2j.png
@protowilson These baubles are all gorgeous and the hunt sounds like fun, sending in for relaxed and advanced versions :) Do the levels sent for advanced also count for the accent raffle, or would I have to send separate fodder for that?
@protowilson These baubles are all gorgeous and the hunt sounds like fun, sending in for relaxed and advanced versions :) Do the levels sent for advanced also count for the accent raffle, or would I have to send separate fodder for that?
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
@protowilson Sending for the Relaxed, but I do love that accent [emoji=fae love size=2]
@protowilson

Sending for the Relaxed, but I do love that accent
HkBryjM.gif3d8637d4e0c3a40a9104ee27b702ba84.png
@protowilson sending in 5000 t for relaxed <3
@protowilson sending in 5000 t for relaxed <3

Magpie
he/they/she
Fr time +3

=====================
natureshieldr.png
/bump!/

Thanks for the fun game! c: The garland is so pretty!
/bump!/

Thanks for the fun game! c: The garland is so pretty!
3u37mIB.png
@protowilson Sending you 11 lvl. 5 dragons via 1-way CR for each of the Advanced version baubles!
@protowilson Sending you 11 lvl. 5 dragons via 1-way CR for each of the Advanced version baubles!
Na5WGHa.png
Hi, I would like to send in treasure for the relaxed version, do we do that just once( to get the clues)?

I have several lvl 7 dergs to send in for the advanced versio , can I send them in all at once or can I train and send more as the week goes on?

All sent to you via one war CR (dergs) and a message with the treasure.

Thanks for the clarification. Looks like fun.
Thank you again,
Dandy
Hi, I would like to send in treasure for the relaxed version, do we do that just once( to get the clues)?

I have several lvl 7 dergs to send in for the advanced versio , can I send them in all at once or can I train and send more as the week goes on?

All sent to you via one war CR (dergs) and a message with the treasure.

Thanks for the clarification. Looks like fun.
Thank you again,
Dandy
Dandydots.pngdandydotsicon_by_ciarwitch-d9vv8cq.png
sig_triv_treasure_by_thesleepyghosty-db2khby.png
@Dandydots I know that we've already talked over PM, but I'll answer here as well in case anyone had the same questions.

The treasure entry for Relaxed Version is a one-off 5,000t fee.
You can send the levelled dragons in one at a time, in groups, or all at once - I don't mind! Just let me know if you have a preference for which baubles you want to get first.
@Dandydots I know that we've already talked over PM, but I'll answer here as well in case anyone had the same questions.

The treasure entry for Relaxed Version is a one-off 5,000t fee.
You can send the levelled dragons in one at a time, in groups, or all at once - I don't mind! Just let me know if you have a preference for which baubles you want to get first.
GTmWWmY.pngLLcYp0Y.pngRGPouzd.pngwxz9g2j.png
1 2 3 4